AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-27, 16:39   Link #10841
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Yes Erika's instinct is sharp that it is able to see through the Parade even tho she doesnt know its mechanics. Instinct people is still sharper than bookworm people, She like Naruto/Luffy/Ichigo in that regards that she learns better in doing it than studying it, I say complete opposite of Miyuki.

I never disareed with that, and still doesnt change the fact she hasnt fullly understood what he is capable of.

Quote:
That maybe from outside perspective; but Iam taking about the people themselves. They maybe use as a tool but being the "tool" is their decision; you often see those kind of scene, were people are shunned as a monster but the moment one or 2 people accepted him, he might not consider himself as a monster anymore.

Yes for the Yotsuba, Tatsuya is a monster but Miyuki doesnt care or hate it when people downgrade and shunned Tatsuya, she just thinks they are idiot who doesnt know who they are barking at. Miyuki will always follow Tatsuya, meaning shes his linchpin to staying human, than turning to a monster or tool. He would do everything for Miyuki for that sake. Maya may have order Tatsuya to not draw attention, but Tatsuya too doesnt like attentions/trouble. only foil to his plans are Miyuki and Erika who either orders Tatsuya to do something extravagant while the latter drags him to trouble.
And again, i am not talking about there perspective but there restrictions. There what i am refering to is that those two (Tats and Lina) have been through similar situations because of there crcumstances, hence them being able to understand each other..............far more then Erika could ever understand Tats, and again, Tatsuya himself mentions that Lina may be able to understand him better then Miyuki. That was the whole point i was making, and what you said doesnt change that.

Quote:
You might not mention it, but Tatsuya and Miyuki are siblings, of course from what Mayumi misunderstand, Miyuki is too an "extra". Thats what falls accusation leads too; dont be fool by unworded comments.

Again, its irrelevant. Mayumi worked out Tats is a extra, and shes right. Its not mentioned if she thinks the same of Miyuki, and who care.

Quote:
Have you seen Code Geass, When Lulu remove Shirley's memories; "You only miss something when you already let it go" Which Remends me of the scene @ vol. 3 where Tatsuya let go of/doesnt comprehend Erika's confession(makes me wanna listen to Passenger). Sometimes I think that the Rozen might drag Erika to Germany; Tatsuya might not show it, but in his recent emotion development, Iam pretty sure, he can feel that kind of emotion now and That is one of the route for oblivious type of people like Tatsuya and Erika. I agree Tatsuya cant love someone as a lover, but he can still like someone as a lover/friend; I know that their is no benefit for Tatsuya to marry Erika but; Erika is a normal girl; The moment she discover her real feelings is her double edge; Erika is fragile girl after all; she whimsical and sulky when people misunderstand and that is her down fall(Now I want to see her cry); knowing the limit of her feeling will only destroy his friendship with Tatsuya. I know that feeling cuz I too hold a special feeling for my bff(She a girl ok?).
There is no lover/friend. he cant love anyone else, full stop. And again, see the situation with Honoka, what your describing can be easily be related to tats and honka, he will deal with it the same way. Those two ar enot dating or anything, she is merely clingling to him. And it wont get any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
This is why Mayumi is good for him, they get along well, have learnt how to handle each other two some extent, and its actually plausable that they could get together, as in Mayumi's case any marraige she ever gets into will be a political one, and Tatsuya is incapable of love so his only reason foor marrage is political. It's a nice way to bring a measure of peace between the clans, a political marrage solely for that purpose, and Tatsuya could very well agree because it helps bring an ally to Miyuki, since she is or will be the next head of the yotsuba. And it reduces the risk to Miyuki, since the two clans are in a kind of cold war and Miyuki is a yotsuba, she could be targeted if it continues.

And both clans gain something in each case, besides the peace. Most Yotsuba members are unaware of what Tatsuya is capable of, so they wouldn't care that he goes to the Saugesa. Maya gains somone inside another 10mc who is completly loyal to the yotsuba head, Miyuki, and allows her to relax a little about the threat of Tatsuya rebelling against the yotsuba, because he will now be a Saguesa, not there problem. And even if he were to oppose the yotsuba, being in the Saguesa will resrict him even more, since it will be harder for him to contact Miyuki to confirm her safety etc, and rember shes his number one priority. And dont say something stupid about the Saeguesa helping him. They wont support genocide of another 10mc.

In Koichi's case, he gains a Strategic class magician, something which can boost the fame of the Seaguesa clan (one of the 10 clans is there soley because they have a strategic class magician). This person has ties to the 101st battalion, which he willl try to exploit, not to mention his knowledge and fame "as "Taurus Silver". But most of all, it will do his ego wonders, he has been trying to prove himself to Maya, and what better way to show this then taking a strategic class magician for his clan, from the yotsuba, that Maya couldnt really control? It also weakens the yotsuba clan, them losing the Strategic class magician, which answers his other reason why he was antongonistic against the Yotsuba. He was worried they were getting to powerfull, the match of marrying Tatsuya into the Saguesa weakens them. Besides, his daughter does like Tatsuya so he could fullfill his parental roll with the match.

MayumiXTatsuya
Old 2014-02-27, 16:43   Link #10842
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Well nothing can beat Loli Miyuki?#!
Quite a few things, but I'll stay quiet in this topic to avoid an incident.

Well, well, Kanahana will do my favorite girl after all. It will be an interesting experience, though it probably won't help with the haters.
Old 2014-02-27, 16:45   Link #10843
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
I never disareed with that, and still doesnt change the fact she hasnt fullly understood what he is capable of

And again, i am not talking about there perspective but there restrictions. There what i am refering to is that those two (Tats and Lina) have been through similar situations because of there crcumstances, hence them being able to understand each other..............far more then Erika could ever understand Tats, and again, Tatsuya himself mentions that Lina may be able to understand him better then Miyuki. That was the whole point i was making, and what you said doesnt change that.

Again, its irrelevant. Mayumi worked out Tats is a extra, and shes right. Its not mentioned if she thinks the same of Miyuki, and who care.

There is no lover/friend. he cant love anyone else, full stop. And again, see the situation with Honoka, what your describing can be easily be related to tats and honka, he will deal with it the same way. Those two ar enot dating or anything, she is merely clingling to him. And it wont get any further.
She knows he can kill her; the end.

Well of course Miyuki wouldnt understand she only known him for 3 years; Well thats why I told you that Tatsuya wanted to lick her wounds but she refuse. meaning theres is nothing to understand if the other refuse to understand.

Tatsuya isnt an extra; that just his situation but he is not a "extra", Yotsuba havent disowned him yet. So he still literately part of a number. Of course she would think Miyuki is an extra if she views Tatsuya as an extra#! You just labeled Miyuki as trash; by putting her in the same level as those Extra.

Difference is Honoka isnt his friend, rather Miyukis

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-02-27, 16:54   Link #10844
Hiyono

ITT:
Mahouka is perfect; anyone who fails to appreciate its majesty is a fool. There's no point in talking to fools. Ergo, there is no point in giving ear to anyone who thinks it might be anything but the bee's knees.

I love this series too, but listen to yourselves people >_>
Old 2014-02-27, 16:59   Link #10845
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
ITT:
Mahouka is perfect; anyone who fails to appreciate its majesty is a fool. There's no point in talking to fools. Ergo, there is no point in giving ear to anyone who thinks it might be anything but the bee's knees.

hahaha, just let us have fun, no topics till the next volume comes out anyways.
Old 2014-02-27, 17:00   Link #10846
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
ITT:

Have their been people like that on here? I mainly come to this forum for Mahouka discussions but I haven't really seen anyone worshiping this series on here.

Well other than a certain individual worshiping a certain girl...
Old 2014-02-27, 17:10   Link #10847
fujin of shadows

Quote:
ITT:

Mahouka is great, not perfect, but close.....

I can list down the greatness of Mahouka in a Ten thousand word essay but I can also list down the faults of Mahouka in a Five Thousand Word Essay......

I can see Mahouka's good side and bad side, and I still appreciate it....

By the way, to those who already made up their mind about Mahouka being a bad anime before actually seeing it, get those sticks out of you asses before I beat all of you with it....
Old 2014-02-27, 17:12   Link #10848
fujin of shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post
Have their been people like that on here? I mainly come to this forum for Mahouka discussions but I haven't really seen anyone worshiping this series on here.

In that guys defense, characters from Mahouka are easy to worship....I'll admit that I have some hero worship towards Tatsuya and the least said about Miyuki the better...

I worship the Shiba Siblings, I'm just very private about it......

HONESTY
Old 2014-02-27, 17:13   Link #10849
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Well of course Miyuki wouldnt understand she only known him for 3 years; Well thats why I told you that Tatsuya wanted to lick her wounds but she refuse. meaning theres is nothing to understand if the other refuse to understand.
Again, irrelevant to the point I was making. My point was that Lina could understand Tats far better then Erika ever could, thus rendering your point that Erika has the most understanding ot Tats behaviour outside of Miyuki false.

Quote:
Tatsuya isnt an extra; that just his situation but he is not a "extra", Yotsuba havent disowned him yet. So he still literately part of a number. Of course she would think Miyuki is an extra if she views Tatsuya as an extra#! You just labeled Miyuki as trash; by putting her in the same level as those Extra.
Here we go, from said novel, cant be bothered digging up the other mentions, there in there though, one during the Yakohoma arc.

Quote:
But he himself denied ‘that he was a member of the ten master clans’ right?”

And this time, Mari presented the counter argument to Katsuto’s logic.

“Ah. He didn’t seem to be lying.”

As they ran into that dead end, Mari and Katsuto tilted their heads.

“…Let’s stop already. This conversation. It is not good to inquire about bloodlines.”

Mayumi suddenly proposed a halt.

Mari and Katsuto, both felt Mayumi’s sudden change in attitude was unnatural; however, for magicians, inquiring about bloodlines was certainly a minor crime, so they were unable to express their objections.

Of course, Mayumi did not divulge to the two of them what she was secretly thinking.

Her own belief was that if Tatsuya was an “extra”, then that inquiry was forbidden.

—And this is how Tatsuya and Mayumi, both without ever conspiring, together became co-conspirators in order to keep Tatsuya’s background concealed.

Quote:
Difference is Honoka isnt his friend, rather Miyukis .
It just means he will be more forcefull in rejecting her so it doenst damage there relationship and further then a rejection normally does, he would have learned from the example of Honka. Hes logical, and cold, and wont drag on somones suffering, the logical choice is to reject, so the other person can move on. Well, even if he doenst, still doenst change the fact he won't date a friend, its completly illogical, espically since he cant return the feelings.
Old 2014-02-27, 17:15   Link #10850
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujin of shadows View Post
In that guys defense, characters from Mahouka are easy to worship....I'll admit that I have some hero worship towards Tatsuya and the least said about Miyuki the better...

I worship the Shiba Siblings, I'm just very private about it......

HONESTY
Personally, aside from the shrine I built for Tatsuya, I don't know what that guy is talking about...

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go change the candles.
Old 2014-02-27, 17:22   Link #10851
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Again, irrelevant to the point I was making. My point was that Lina could understand her Tats far better then Erika ever could, thus rendering your point that Erika has the most understanding ot Tats behaviour outside of Miyuki false.

Here we go, from said novel, cant be bothered digging up the other mentions, there in there though, one during the Yakohoma arc.

It just means he will be more forcefull in rejecting her so it doenst damage there relationship and further then a rejection normally does, he would have learned from the example of Honka. Hes logical, and cold, and wont drag on somones suffering, the logical choice is to reject, so the other person can move on. Well, even if he doenst, still doenst change the fact he won't date a friend.
And Again you miss up my point to; Lina refuse to understand Tatsuya, Theres a possibility of Lina understanding Tatsuya the best but she still refused.

Do you think Tatsuya would defend his bloodline if questioned? Rather he keep his bloodline as a commoner in front of Katsuto;

Well if Tatsuya doesnt want to feel awkward with Erika. That just mean Erika cant be with Tatsuya'side anymore meaning destroying his friendship with her.Well i know Tatsuya cant love but he can still date someone. Like he did with Erika @ vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC1994 View Post

Is it me, are you talking about me? Iam not worshiping anywone, Iam just shipping

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-02-27, 17:38   Link #10852
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
And Again you miss up my point to; Lina refuse to understand Tatsuya, Theres a possibility of Lina understanding Tatsuya the best but she still refused.
We could argue about this all day, ill just use another example to prove my point. Theres Mayumi, whos learning to interpret his unsaid thoughts and handle him, and has gotten just as far on the speculation on and knows how to handle him far better. And, to use an example of a friend, there Fujibayusa or however you say it, whos a friend, and aware of all his sercrets. The point is there are plenty of people who can understand him better then Erika can. Hell, even Mizuki was able to point out where Erika was wrong in regards to her thoughts to him, youve even pulled up one of the examples.

Quote:
Do you think Tatsuya would defend his bloodline if questioned? Rather he keep his bloodline as a commoner in front of Katsuto;
Hes said often enough thats hes not a number, its been described by his inner monlgue that he is not lying there. He even notes to himself that he has lost his number when comparing himself to somone. There was even a big debate on how he lost his number somewhere in here. The case your refering to, he was not lying, he just left out the fact that he used to be a yotsuba.

Quote:
Well if Tatsuya doesnt want to feel awkward with Erika. That just mean Erika cant be with Tatsuya'side anymore meaning destroying his friendship with her.Well i know Tatsuya cant love but he can still date someone. Like he did with Erika @ vol. 1;

He wont date anyone, theres no point to it. He wouldnt even do it out of sympathy or to try and preserve something. Hes too logical. In that example, leaving erika aside for the moment, Tatsuya never thought of it as a date, just viewing the clubs with a friend while doing his commitee duties. He won't knowingly date somone he has no feelings for. If he werr that sort of person, he would be dating Honoka

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-02-27 at 17:49.
Old 2014-02-27, 17:42   Link #10853
TonyC1994
Unknown

Quote:

Is it me, are you talking about me? Iam not worshiping anywone, Iam just shipping
Just for the record, you made the assumption...
Old 2014-02-27, 17:48   Link #10854
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
We could argue about this all day, ill just use another example to prove my point. Theres Mayumi, whos learning to interpret his unsaid thoughts and handle him, and has gotten just as far on the speculation on and knows how to handle him far better. And, to use an example of a friend, there Fujibayusa or however you say it, whos a friend, and aware of all his sercrets. The point is there are plenty of people who can understand him better then Erika can. Hell, even Mizuki was able to point out where Erika was wrong in regards to her thoughts to him, youve even pulled up one of the examples.

Hes said often enough thats hes not a number, its been described by his inner monlgue that he is not lying there. He even notes to himself that he has lost his number when comparing himself to somone. There was even a big debate on how he lost his number somewhere in here. The case your refering to, he was not lying, he just left out the fact that he USED TO be a yotsuba.

He wont date anyone, theres no point to it. He wouldnt even do it out of sympathy or to try and preserve something. Hes too logical. In that example, leaving erika aside for the moment, Tatsuya never thought of it as a date, just viewing the clubs with a friend while doing his commitee duties.
Mayumi knows Tatsuya was raise as a soldier so, Tatsuya cant go against his superior, like how Katsuto force him to join monolith code. from what I can see shes just abusing her authority. Tatsuya had never considered Kyouko as a friend, rather a subordinate working on the same field. Yes Erika may have misunderstand it but I wouldnt find it weird because she is oblivious of her feelings.

Yes thats what Tatsuya think that he isnt considered as a Yotsuba, but cant run away from it no matter how he denies it; as long as Miyuki is a Yotsuba, Tatsuya will be a Yotsuba.

When you are alone with someone that is still considered as a date is it not?> Tatsuya could have just move on bcuz Erika isnt in the appointed place; why bother looking for her?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-02-27, 17:48   Link #10855
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
I deal, I deal... but sometimes it's worth poking the fanboys to see if they're really as blind as they seem to be. I was positively surprised in the past.

Yeah, people must sure like beautiful backgrounds... Personally, I got tired of them and of laughing at all the "emotion", too. (Yes, I did watch a bit. I even like the first volume of the novels. I still think it was bad)

As far as the Mahouka anime goes... it remains to be seen. I might like it better than the novels, but I'm not holding my breath. In my opinion, the anime industry's track record is pretty miserable lately.

I don't want to be presumptuous, but... you didn't get my post, did you?
That's fine. The problem is people who complain without watching or just parrot the words "unoriginal" and "rip-off" without actually meaning anything.
Old 2014-02-27, 17:54   Link #10856
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Mayumi knows Tatsuya was raise as a soldier so, Tatsuya cant go against his superior, like how Katsuto force him to join monolith code. from what I can see shes just abusing her authority. Tatsuya had never considered Kyouko as a friend, rather a subordinate working on the same field. Yes Erika may have misunderstand it but I wouldnt find it weird because she is oblivious of her feelings.
The point is there are plenty of people who understand Tatsuya better then Erika. It still stands that they understand him better then she does, and they are not Miyuki. Leaving Mayumi aside, and Fujibayashi ( he views her as a friend/coworker btw, mentioned in 9Sc arc book 1), there's Mizuki, she understands his mindset better then Erika, and she is a friend.

Quote:
Yes thats what Tatsuya think that he isnt considered as a Yotsuba, but cant run away from it no matter how he denies it; as long as Miyuki is a Yotsuba, Tatsuya will be a Yotsuba.
Hes bound to them, but he is not one of them, a huge difference. He is still an extra.

Quote:
When you are alone with someone that is still considered as a date is it not?> Tatsuya could have just move on bcuz Erika isnt in the appointed place; why bother looking for her?
You havent gone to a movie or something with just one friend, who happens to be the opposite gender? thats not a date. Friends can be male or female, and the term "just hanging out with a friend" doesn't descriminate just because the friend is the opposite gender to you.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-02-27 at 18:09. Reason: Correct misspelled name
Old 2014-02-27, 18:39   Link #10857
Ultraviolet X

Hahahaha, OMG did, I just argue pampz to silence on the Erika shipping? DAMN IM GOOD
Old 2014-02-27, 18:43   Link #10858
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
The point is there are plenty of people who understand Tatsuya better then Erika. It still stands that they understand him better then she does, and they are not Miyuki. Leaving Mayumi aside, and Fujibayashi ( he views her as a friend/coworker btw, mentioned in 9Sc arc book 1), there's Mizuki, she understands his mindset better then Erika, and she is a friend.

Hes bound to them, but he is not one of them, a huge difference. He is still an extra.

You havent gone to a movie or something with just one friend, who happens to be the opposite gender? thats not a date. Friends can be male or female, and the term "just hanging out with a friend" doesn't descriminate just because the friend is the opposite gender to you.

Well Kyouko is an acquaintance not a friend i dont see Tatsuya spending time with her just to be with her, she knows his situation but doesnt understand it, if she did understand it she would rather stop Tatsuya from firing Material Burst and Killing alot of people if she was a real friend. Mizuki understand Tatsuya good side but not his bad side, she has yet to see the other side of the coin. He thinks Tatsuya isnt a killer for most. But truth is both Tatsuya and Erika are killers#! Those two wouldnt hesitate to kill if it involve someone they love. Erika was willing to douche it out with her own step-brother just to protect Tatsuya! and Tatsuya would kill for Miyuki even manipulate her friends to gathering info, using Honoka as a fighter even tho she isnt.(well Honoka was willing, but I doubt she would kill for Tatsuya) Kazama too is still a big asshole, he commented that the weight of a SC mage is too much for a kid but still uses him wat ever they want.

Leaving this argument, due to it being pointless because Tatsuya's real friend are limited to only 4.

the only people that think Tatsuya is an extra are some part of the Yotsuba and Tatsuya himself.Miyiki and Maya still consider him as a Yotsuba and she still calls him her niece afterall; same reason as to why Maya wants to keep Tatsuya under wraps because he attract too much attention, talent wise.

BTW I just realise this They dont consider Tatsuya as an extra but rather a failed artificially created magician, a heartless monster#!

Well been gone alot (social wise =) ) but I guess it doesnt apply to me due to having a special feeling for the said friend. Love do start by knowing each other and being friend right?

while both of them broke their promise. Erika ditch Tatsuya, but Tatsuya still looked for her, reminded by her solemn face he gave Tatsuya; when he said doesnt have a time for it.
You wouldnt show that kind of concern to a girl you just meet.

Quote:
Hahahaha, OMG did, I just argue pampz to silence on the Erika shipping? DAMN IM GOOD
Dream on baby; Im still fighting#!
A captain will sink with his ship no matter what happend#!

I will see through it

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-27 at 19:08.
Old 2014-02-27, 18:45   Link #10859
Rava

Quote:
[...]

[...]
That's a result of Mayumi hypothesizing he's an Extra because he's familiar with what Extras are, though. That doesn't make him an actual Extra, like Suzune (because of her bloodline) or Nakura, and none of the Yotsuba actually refer to him as an Extra.

And if he WAS an Extra, Tatsuya wouldn't be referring to his number being stripped in the Yokohama chapters as if it could still happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 7, Chapter 12
However, Tatsuya also thought.
(If that's the case, then my magic wouldn't result in something so easy as being stripped of my number.)
Instead of chuckling wryly, he was silently contemplating this in the privacy of his mind. Tatsuya activated the transmission device on his helmet.
Old 2014-02-27, 19:27   Link #10860
fujin of shadows

Quote:

A captain will sink with his ship no matter what happend#!

I will see through it
I respect you for that......

When it comes to TatsuyaXMiyuki Shipping, I would do the same.....
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings