AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-06-07, 21:47   Link #761
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Still just three. I don't see Mike as a love interest, at least not yet. I wouldn't be surprised is Kisaragi told her to hit on Nagi and all to get a rise out of the maidens.
she's also older than him. Both her and kisaragi seemed to have graduated from college and that's not even to say how long ago it was that they did.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-07, 22:34   Link #762
moeman

Mike is the party girl like Tina in Ai Yori Aoshi. I don't think she is the love interest at all. She is just there to antagonize the maidens, and there will be misunderstandungs galore. I just cannot find a reason for Nagi to pick any of the maidens right now. All of them accept that each can be intimate with Nagi. How is a 17-18 year old guy not take advantage of this.
moeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 07:25   Link #763
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
she's also older than him. Both her and kisaragi seemed to have graduated from college and that's not even to say how long ago it was that they did.
Yeah, she is definitely older. She'd be breaking some laws if they weren't in Japan if she came onto him and all, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman View Post
Mike is the party girl like Tina in Ai Yori Aoshi. I don't think she is the love interest at all. She is just there to antagonize the maidens, and there will be misunderstandungs galore. I just cannot find a reason for Nagi to pick any of the maidens right now. All of them accept that each can be intimate with Nagi. How is a 17-18 year old guy not take advantage of this.
Yeah, but Tina had a serious side to her and I'm not sure we'll get something like that from Mike.
Old 2010-06-08, 07:41   Link #764
ZeKeR
Superbad

we'll see about this.... tho
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 09:57   Link #765
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
we'll see about this.... tho
Naturally. No one would have guessed that a friend of the teacher would be the girl to shake the grounds.
Old 2010-06-08, 23:24   Link #766
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeman View Post
Mike is the party girl like Tina in Ai Yori Aoshi. .
Not really, Tina was really strongly in love with him, and was really serious about it. I really felt bad for her in Ai Yori Aoshi, if she hadnt hid her feelings and waited for until she came back from her round the world trip, then, maybe..Tina was always a valid love rival, I really liked her. She wasnt just a party girl
Old 2010-06-09, 06:40   Link #767
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Not really, Tina was really strongly in love with him, and was really serious about it. I really felt bad for her in Ai Yori Aoshi, if she hadnt hid her feelings and waited for until she came back from her round the world trip, then, maybe..Tina was always a valid love rival, I really liked her. She wasnt just a party girl
I didn't see any girl as a rival in that series, which was kind of unfortunate at times. It's good that there is competition here with the three maidens.
Old 2010-06-09, 06:50   Link #768
Dark Mage

Quote:
I didn't see any girl as a rival in that series, which was kind of unfortunate at times. It's good that there is competition here with the three maidens.
Yeah you are right about that, his only focus was always his fiancee' but what I meant to say was, Tina was the closest to being the love-rival in Ai Yori Aoshi, she really loved him alot. And truth be told, I like her more than the main-girl because I m a sucker for those lively high-spirited girls. Not that I didnt like the lead girl, she was likeable too, but I found Tina to be alot more fun.

Does anyone know when the next chapter will be released?

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2010-06-18 at 10:20.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-25, 15:41   Link #769
Dark Mage

Is this manga on a break?
Old 2010-06-25, 18:59   Link #770
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Is this manga on a break?
Yeah. Next chapter is July 23rd-ish.
Old 2010-06-25, 22:57   Link #771
Beo
where's the snow?

Some manga will have the next issue on the bottom of the last page - this is one of them. I look at it and think that the author must have a life other than creating this series, long time between issues.
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 10:01   Link #772
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

New chapter is out. I think it is meant to weather the wait for a new chapter since we didn't get anything new, just some fan service, both visually and verbally.
Old 2010-07-05, 14:48   Link #773
Dark Mage

Quote:
New chapter is out. I think it is meant to weather the wait for a new chapter since we didn't get anything new, just some fan service, both visually and verbally.
I liked the chapter though, a very heart warminf slice-of-life chapter. Made me laugh how they timed Sizuku taking her shower and when she was planning the schedule for the next day and remembered the deep kiss. Soyogi was pretty funny too with the wrestling move and her addiction to Nagi's cooking. However, the most epic words was when they were playing the game and Shizuku said "I M having my sixth" made both Nagi and Karin look at her in a strange way
Old 2010-07-05, 16:49   Link #774
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

What i love most about this series is spending time with it's characters, and that's exactly what they chapter did. Big smiles all around.

Wouldn't mind knowing more about that board game.
Old 2010-07-05, 17:32   Link #775
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I liked that alot, have always loved these little slice of life chapters, big smiles all around, indeed

btw is it me or has the mangaka showing favoritism towards Karin and Rinne, I recall in the christmas special we get a eye full there of them 2 and now same here but nothing on Soyogi or Shizuku.
Old 2010-07-05, 18:20   Link #776
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I liked that alot, have always loved these little slice of life chapters, big smiles all around, indeed

btw is it me or has the mangaka showing favoritism towards Karin and Rinne, I recall in the christmas special we get a eye full there of them 2 and now same here but nothing on Soyogi or Shizuku.
I see as it as it seems like Soyogi and Shizuku are probably "only child" and besides they lived alone up to this point, while Karin have been living with her grandmother and her little sister up to now, I guess the author just want to place a familial feeling in this manga and Karin and Rinne are it.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 18:29   Link #777
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
I see as it as it seems like Soyogi and Shizuku are probably "only child" and besides they lived alone up to this point, while Karin have been living with her grandmother and her little sister up to now, I guess the author just want to place a familial feeling in this manga and Karin and Rinne are it.
That's not quite what I meant by eye full, we get to see Karin and Rinne's nipples in both specials but we're not not shown Shizuku or Soyogi here and I don't remember there being a time we ever did.

hmm we're at 67 chapters now, maybe time for a reread.
Old 2010-07-06, 10:23   Link #778
Beo
where's the snow?

Check page 17 again.
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 10:48   Link #779
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beo View Post
Check page 17 again.
That's Shizuku, but no Soyogi.

Though again, the author sucks at drawing nipples anyway, so I think it is better off without them in any case.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 22:25   Link #780
cyberdemon

any news on the new chapter? it should've come out yesterday
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen