Notices

Old 2010-08-09, 22:01   Link #2561
Shiinaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Ask, and you shall receive!

Spoiler for gifs - nsfw:
now, about the ep, only 3 things to say:

1. all hail the bath scene! pure fanservice galore! looking forward to the BD now.
2. Hirano is the MAN! (as always) that face of his, awesome.
3. Saeko's (almost) naked apron!

can't wait for next ep! new character, plus more fanservice! yeah!

These are pretty good.but
can u make one of the scene where Rei and Takashi faces are close and Rei is looking to other side?is where rei and takashi are close and rei's eye is looking to other side while her face was close to takashi

http://images.4chan.org/a/src/1281407458979.jpg

the one that came before this
Shiinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:03   Link #2562
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Ugh, the cops are always the bad guys. It always seems to me the public would rather trust/side with gangsters/murderers than the police.

I mean seriously, holding a protest while you got cannibal zombies coming at you from behind.

But then again being an enforcement agent is always a thankless job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
And addressing Kanon's question, the zombies were drawn to the dog's sound, but what they don't know is that the dog is "below", shorter than them. That's why they just walk close to it but can't find the source.
I don't think so.

I mean we've seen people lying on the ground screaming and they still get eaten.

Like the student that Shido kicked in the face. He was screaming on the ground and the zombies were moving with their backs bent towards him.

The Dog they didn't even bothered bending down.

I think it's just one of those things that we just accept.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:07   Link #2563
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

No one knows i guess, Maybe just a craving for human flesh? because it was the same in dawn of the dead, the zombies didnt even bother with the (much bigger) dog than the HOTD dog.
Old 2010-08-09, 22:08   Link #2564
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
This ep warrants a double serving!
That scene with the heavy breathing was quite possibly the most erotic thing ever on anime
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:08   Link #2565
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post

I don't think so.

I mean we've seen people lying on the ground screaming and they still get eaten.

Like the student that Shido kicked in the face. He was screaming on the ground and the zombies were moving with their backs bent towards him.

The Dog they didn't even bothered bending down.

I think it's just one of those things that we just accept.
I don't think that's how it works. I think it's more like Zombies chew the person, person falls on their back and zombies just falls with them and continues their meal.

And the dog appeared VERY small, so they would have to go to a crawl if they want to meet it's height.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:15   Link #2566
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
This is so easy to take out of context, I just read that a guy fapped to this...

Can't believe no one has posted this yet
Spoiler for huge:
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:17   Link #2567
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:

Spoiler for gifs - nsfw:
now, about the ep, only 3 things to say:

1. all hail the bath scene! pure fanservice galore! looking forward to the BD now.
2. Hirano is the MAN! (as always) that face of his, awesome.
3. Saeko's (almost) naked apron!

can't wait for next ep! new character, plus more fanservice! yeah!
yes all hail the bath scene and orgasm faces!!

all hail stripped patsu

all hail d cup breast and its buoyancy in water
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:25   Link #2568
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
This is so easy to take out of context, I just read that a guy fapped to this...

Spoiler for huge:
...I never would have left highschool if Saeko was there... Damn kids these days... Madhouse has definitely increased Saeko's top proportions from the manga source but hey, not complaining, not complaining at all. And such a gorgeous back...
Old 2010-08-09, 22:26   Link #2569
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I don't think that's how it works. I think it's more like Zombies chew the person, person falls on their back and zombies just falls with them and continues their meal.

And the dog appeared VERY small, so they would have to go to a crawl if they want to meet it's height.
Except we've seen two people on the ground. Again with the student that was sacrificed he was literally lying on the ground. The zombies coming in were bending down to get him and we've seen them capable of sitting down and eating away.

It's like Dawn of the Dead, they just don't bother with animals.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 22:37   Link #2570
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Anyways more Hirano character development here. We now know he was taught by someone to use guns. Kudos to him.

Also speaking again about guns...why is a shot gun has a that accuracy shot like in a sniper riffle? Also when Hirano was using the shotgun in his flashback was it right to hold it that way?
He was probably using slug rounds instead of buckshot.
Old 2010-08-09, 22:37   Link #2571
ZeKeR
Superbad

saeko naked apron is full of win... yes... and rei as of the moment is.... OMFGWTF i came oceans!
Old 2010-08-09, 22:43   Link #2572
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
latest epsiode has these words for me

Breast
Blood
Breast
Gore
Breast
Maniac
oh and did i say breast >_<
You forgot the butts! BUTTS!!! I tell you.

Quote:
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9...1333329684.gif

Spoiler for huge:
There we go! Now that's what Iam talking about! Too bad there's not much Saya fanservice here. Only the panties, getting soaked with cold water and sleeping. So Iam requesting a gif image of this scene

Spoiler for nsfw:

Shizuka's tongue action after she kissed Hirano. Wild woman...RAWR!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-09, 22:50   Link #2573
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
It's not like (Rei)'s done anything positive yet.
Blasphemy.

She's done her fair share of fighting, and is second only to Saeko in terms of melee combat. She was the one who came up with the idea of blasting away zombies with a fire hose. She braved bloodied corpses to retrieve a police revolver, along with extra rounds of ammunition.

And between her and Takashi, Rei is usually the one who takes the initiative, preferring to take positive action while Takashi typically chooses the path of least resistance. Earlier in the thread, someone asked about everyone's favourite character. Well, I don't have a favourite character so much as I do have a favourite couple: Takashi and Rei. They complete each other, and are by far and away the most natural pair.

(Of course, the fact that I'm a sucker for osanajimi romances is probably colouring my judgment, but I don't think that matters much here.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Guys need to feel needed but Rei just went too far too soon. Memory of ex gone within 24 hours. That's not gonna score points with any new guy. Plus, it was just Rei acting on her needs only (being selfish) just like that conversation before hand.
As DjTrizz already noted, Hisashi is hardly "gone" if she's still moping over his death to the point of getting drunk.

And as for Rei being selfish, in my opinion, Saya is an even worse culprit in that department — bear in mind that Saya originally allowed Kouta to tag along only because she needed someone to protect her, and she wouldn't even deign to lift a finger to help him until she had absolutely no choice.

In comparison, Rei's call for attention is hardly "selfish". It's just her calling out for comfort and reassurance, like any normal person would when the world goes to hell.

And, finally, I don't think Takashi pushed Rei away because he was disgusted by her skanky behaviour. That was just him trying to be a gentleman (the usual anime trope), refusing to take advantage of her while she was inebriated. Of course, as per the usual anime convention, that has the effect of making him only more desirable, as any girl would feel "safe" while she is with him.

In the end, though, I'd readily admit that it's foolish to read too much into any of the behaviour portrayed on screen. To be sure, most of the perceived flaws or merits of each individual are the result of weak character development in the source material, and there is only so much an adaptation can do to remedy that. In my opinion, the Madhouse team has already done quite a fair bit improving on the little details to make this a much better story overall.

(Takes cover before 'shipping wars begin in full earnest.)

Last edited by TinyRedLeaf; 2010-08-09 at 23:00.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 23:10   Link #2574
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

POWERFUL EPISODE! I don't know how many times I am going to rewatch it but OMG the fanservice was strong on this one!

It has been 2 days since the world went to the shitters and that chick is already grabbing sensei's boobs? LOL, thats a 10 right thur!

And Shizuka sensei is not a victim here cause it seems like she was in heat this time around ... I don't blame them cause in an apocalyptic situation like that... it is instinct to survive, by reproducing

Yeap, repopulating the world ain't an easy job... but someone's gotta do it, right?

Also, big-boobed sensei has got some serious skills! I mean I dare any big breasted chick to try to squirt... water from between her boobs with "pin-point accuracy" like Shizuka proved she can..
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 23:16   Link #2575
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
This ep warrants a double serving!
That scene with the heavy breathing was quite possibly the most erotic thing ever on anime
Oh man I know it! That was so sexy, I went "up" little!
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 23:46   Link #2576
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

^_________________________________________________ ______^

Yeah, that's all I gotta say.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 23:47   Link #2577
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

As I know it's not even 2 days yet when the zombie infestation arrive, it was just night time then when they got into the house after getting out of the zombie school.

Character development though Rei should stop thinking about his past love it makes things more difficult for Takashi. He's gone emo again....but it was good since we got to see them make out alot of moaning from Rei.

Also again question about the shotgun. Does it really need a sniper scope? As I know Shot gun bullets don't travel that far.
Old 2010-08-09, 23:51   Link #2578
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
As I know it's not even 2 days yet when the zombie infestation arrive, it was just night time then when they got into the house after getting out of the zombie school.

Character development though Rei should stop thinking about his past love it makes things more difficult for Takashi. He's gone emo again....but it was good since we got to see them make out alot of moaning from Rei.

Also again question about the shotgun. Does it really need a sniper scope? As I know Shot gun bullets don't travel that far.
that wasnt a sniper scope, that was a red dot sight... and judging from its looks, an aimpoint. those CoD fans would say that the red dot sight would look like theirs is wrong. a shotgun with a reflex sight is good enough for aiming
Old 2010-08-09, 23:51   Link #2579
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

It's an ACOG. Actually all it needs is a reflex but the ACOG allows more precise aiming of body parts.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-09, 23:54   Link #2580
Francismeunier
Banned

Cool

Quote:

Spoiler for gifs - nsfw:
Holy crap this is way too ecchi for me. Ok going to see a girl so might be back much later but at least going to get some. Heck I already got a reaction from these GIFs......Dahak86, those are good. I will see if I can make some different ones but I think I will concentrate on the bridge parts and maybe some Hirano expressions. Anyways count me in on avatars for the ecchi parts.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse