AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-08-08, 16:50   Link #41
Rageth
Certified Degenerate
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
>CG dragon whyyyyyy

I'm reading the manga to about chapter 24 and I can't remember seeing a single one of these humans what.
Like Kari said. The novel has a number of perspectives, and among them are those of other reincarnators. The manga just decided to only focus on our little spider's side.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 19:56   Link #42
Yan3242
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Cg dragon is fine by me (i’ve seen worse cg) but the contrast is jarring, the dragon color doesnt mix well with the background especially the crystal.

Also why they give pupil for the spider? Now she look like somekind of hybrid mammal mix with spider. I really prefer they go with the manga look for the eyes
Yan3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 20:29   Link #43
Jord
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan3242 View Post
Cg dragon is fine by me (i’ve seen worse cg) but the contrast is jarring, the dragon color doesnt mix well with the background especially the crystal.

Also why they give pupil for the spider? Now she look like somekind of hybrid mammal mix with spider. I really prefer they go with the manga look for the eyes
While I agree that the manga designs feels better, you have to remember that this is based on the light novel most likely so the design is spot on if we make a comparison.

Spoiler for LN:


What I'm interested is if we're going to see the Arachne form, I don't think they'll invest too much time with the side stories so maybe?
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 23:03   Link #44
Yan3242
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Oh that how it do in the LN? I cant complain i guess.

Also i didnt know the spider is going to have human form later on. The latest manga did mention she was about to pick evolution close to human but thats it, the underground story just keep dragging on with all the “mmorpg skill” infodump.

As much as i like infodump and detail progression, i hope the anime didnt dwell to long in the underground, for me personally it get boring after a while with the same routine eat - lvl up - big enemy - Repeat
Yan3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 08:44   Link #45
kari-no-sugata II
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
The illustrator for the LNs (Kiryuu Tsukasa) is also credited as the "character designer" in the manga so is basically the main character designer for the series. The originals are quite detailed so it's not surprising that the manga and anime versions are somewhat tweaked.

Incidentally, the illustrator has a number of sites:
twitter: https://twitter.com/citrocube
deviant art: https://www.deviantart.com/tsukasa-kiryu
pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3559



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
What I'm interested is if we're going to see the Arachne form, I don't think they'll invest too much time with the side stories so maybe?
If we get 2 cour it'd be much more likely of course since we'd be able to get deeper into the story.

If you've only read the WNs, one thing to bear in mind is that the author changed things quite a bit in the LNs - the direction is the same but some parts of the route there are rather different.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan3242 View Post
Also i didnt know the spider is going to have human form later on. The latest manga did mention she was about to pick evolution close to human but thats it, the underground story just keep dragging on with all the “mmorpg skill” infodump.

As much as i like infodump and detail progression, i hope the anime didnt dwell to long in the underground, for me personally it get boring after a while with the same routine eat - lvl up - big enemy - Repeat
In some ways, that's exactly why the author did the "side stories" (which the manga has mostly avoided) - to show a different perspective and give a sense that there's a much bigger world and story out there waiting to happen.

For the overall timeline for series, the manga is currently about 3% into the story... it's just a particularly active and interesting 3%.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 01:12   Link #46
Yan3242
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
I know i said before that i cant complain but, i just cant...

That face... i still find the manga face is better, when it does silly stuff or pose, i find it funny but, when i try to imagine it with the anime face i just cant... iam drawing blank.

I really hope iam wrong but for now i just cant hype about it
Yan3242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.