AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-12-02, 05:46   Link #141
n0m@n
C-Z

Tbh none of the princesses that had appeared in this series are interesting or as a good heroine material.

Flora - Useless
Christina - Bitch
Liliana - Ugly
Charlotte - Annoying
Sylvi - Pawn

Also about Liselotte (off topic). I do like her as a character and she looks good design wise but....damn, her character design for her previous life (the JK who died in the bus clash) looks much better than her current appearance lol.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-02, 18:06   Link #142
Soulwarfare42

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Tbh none of the princesses that had appeared in this series are interesting or as a good heroine material.

Flora - Useless
Christina - Bitch
Liliana - Ugly
Charlotte - Annoying
Sylvi - Pawn

Also about Liselotte (off topic). I do like her as a character and she looks good design wise but....damn, her character design for her previous life (the JK who died in the bus clash) looks much better than her current appearance lol.
Liliana ugly? what?
Soulwarfare42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-02, 19:25   Link #143
Roberto1

It's kinda weird, but i do not like flora much and i do not like Christina at all, still i don't like the idea of those 2 being married with another man who is not rio

Does anyone feels the same? Or am i losing my mind?
Old 2018-12-02, 19:43   Link #144
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
It's kinda weird, but i do not like flora much and i do not like Christina at all, still i don't like the idea of those 2 being married with another man who is not rio

yeep, you are losing your mind, go to see some doctor to watch you....Christina was a bitch and selfcentered princess (at least she changed a bit for good with the time, but i dont see her with Rio at all). Flora is one of the most useless, troublemaker and idiotic character in the story, the worst part is that she didnt change at all, she continue to be an idiotic character who only serve to be save by Rio
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-02, 20:07   Link #145
Wandering Soul

So going by how this thread is going, Flora never really gathers her courage. Does she ever try to befriend Rio or at least stand up for him?
Old 2018-12-02, 23:20   Link #146
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
^
Spoiler:
I totally agree with you.

Spoiler:
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 08:18   Link #147
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulwarfare42 View Post
Liliana ugly? what?
She looks fricken weird with those fringe/bangs of hers. Seems like the illustrator drew too much female characters for this series so he ended up giving her a weird character design to make her look different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
So going by how this thread is going, Flora never really gathers her courage. Does she ever try to befriend Rio or at least stand up for him?
Like usual she can't do anything by herself. She can't lead the people and instead is the type to be used by others as a propaganda (in this case by Duke Huguenot). She's one of those old Disney princesses that always gets caught into trouble and needs a knight in shining armor to save her all the time. Also at this point Rio doesnt need anymore help from anyone (and especially by Flora since....what can she do anyway?). He ends up saving the day himself. ....Even the Heroes are weak noobs in front of this guy

Also the drama CD....it feels weird hearing Rio/Haruto being voiced by the person who voiced Kirito from SAO. He isnt a bad VA but his role as Kirito is so strong that Kirito's face keep on appearing when listening to the drama CD lol.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 08:59   Link #148
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joako210293 View Post
yeep, you are losing your mind, go to see some doctor to watch you....Christina was a bitch and selfcentered princess (at least she changed a bit for good with the time, but i dont see her with Rio at all). Flora is one of the most useless, troublemaker and idiotic character in the story, the worst part is that she didnt change at all, she continue to be an idiotic character who only serve to be save by Rio
flora is think herself live because the kindness other and become weak , she is not a bad child but only powerless person who hold position as princess ,her power is the kindness that she have but if only that kindness it will be easy manipulate by other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
I totally agree with you.

Spoiler:
flora not grown because she think herself live because other people kindness and it make she like perfect politican tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
She looks fricken weird with those fringe/bangs of hers. Seems like the illustrator drew too much female characters for this series so he ended up giving her a weird character design to make her look different.

Like usual she can't do anything by herself. She can't lead the people and instead is the type to be used by others as a propaganda (in this case by Duke Huguenot). She's one of those old Disney princesses that always gets caught into trouble and needs a knight in shining armor to save her all the time. Also at this point Rio doesnt need anymore help from anyone (and especially by Flora since....what can she do anyway?). He ends up saving the day himself. ....Even the Heroes are weak noobs in front of this guy

Also the drama CD....it feels weird hearing Rio/Haruto being voiced by the person who voiced Kirito from SAO. He isnt a bad VA but his role as Kirito is so strong that Kirito's face keep on appearing when listening to the drama CD lol.
rio problem is not term of power but he is coward person......aisia also metion if haruto is very kind person but also very coward...
Old 2018-12-03, 10:40   Link #149
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
is only plot armor after all as long character is showing in cover ln (harem) likely becoming mc's woman

flora is think herself live because the kindness other and become weak , she is not a bad child but only powerless person who hold position as princess ,her power is the kindness that she have but if only that kindness it will be easy manipulate by other

flora not grown because she think herself live because other people kindness and it make she like perfect politican tools

rio problem is not term of power but he is coward person......aisia also metion if haruto is very kind person but also very coward...
What are you saying?? Rio coward?? In what sense? He is a badass!!!!!
Old 2018-12-03, 11:14   Link #150
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I did not understand a word he said tbh

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 11:22   Link #151
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2018-12-03, 11:43   Link #152
joako210293
goomoonryong666

Quote:
he is badass when it comes to fight, but in relationships he is very pussy, i mean first he ran away from miharu because he saw her with another guy without knowing nothing about their relationship, he keeps lieing about his identity all the time, he keep lieing about his objectives because he is afraid of being hated, so he is a coward
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 11:52   Link #153
Ingr

Salaam alaikum

Evil and good are relative concepts. That is, the fact that this is done does not mean that it is bad.
Ingr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 12:33   Link #154
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joako210293 View Post
he is badass when it comes to fight, but in relationships he is very pussy, i mean first he ran away from miharu because he saw her with another guy without knowing nothing about their relationship, he keeps lieing about his identity all the time, he keep lieing about his objectives because he is afraid of being hated, so he is a coward
And what do you expect? He can't go around telling everyone he is looking to murder some piece of shit that raped and killed his mother, that's his business no one else
Old 2018-12-03, 12:41   Link #155
Ingr

Оо
Well, no one can stand it.
Ingr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 16:05   Link #156
Draigathar

so here's a question so does anyone give it away that rio's a prince? i know Flora was told that he was by POS that killed his parents.

as for which one Rio is going wind up with in his harem there are moments where i can see either one

Flora has her issues with always finding trouble when she's around Rio but she was always longing for him. Rio's saved her from many near death instances and every time something bad has happened to him and she feels bad for it. the kidnappers he gets beaten and tried to made as the cause. When she was on the outing in class he saves her twice and is made to look like he tried to kill her. (not sure on the rest since i'm only going from spoilers and WN that i've read).

Christina i think part of the childhood she was a spoiled person after she was considered a genius. She did mention that it's better for both of them if they didn't talk to each other it would push Stead and his group to bully him more if the did talk. Though i think it was more of a tsun tsun moment more. Christina met him in the slums at the time would probably thought of him a worthless. Then Rio met her in the castle after being cleaned up notices his looks but still thinks worthless. He goes from not being able to read or write to top student of the school in almost every subject other than magic. Started to take noticed of him and was watching him and when Rio felt her gaze looked at her and she turned her head in a huff.
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-03, 17:45   Link #157
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigathar View Post
so here's a question so does anyone give it away that rio's a prince? i know Flora was told that he was by POS that killed his parents.

as for which one Rio is going wind up with in his harem there are moments where i can see either one

Flora has her issues with always finding trouble when she's around Rio but she was always longing for him. Rio's saved her from many near death instances and every time something bad has happened to him and she feels bad for it. the kidnappers he gets beaten and tried to made as the cause. When she was on the outing in class he saves her twice and is made to look like he tried to kill her. (not sure on the rest since i'm only going from spoilers and WN that i've read).

Christina i think part of the childhood she was a spoiled person after she was considered a genius. She did mention that it's better for both of them if they didn't talk to each other it would push Stead and his group to bully him more if the did talk. Though i think it was more of a tsun tsun moment more. Christina met him in the slums at the time would probably thought of him a worthless. Then Rio met her in the castle after being cleaned up notices his looks but still thinks worthless. He goes from not being able to read or write to top student of the school in almost every subject other than magic. Started to take noticed of him and was watching him and when Rio felt her gaze looked at her and she turned her head in a huff.
Why are you reading WN instead of LN?
Old 2018-12-04, 12:02   Link #158
Draigathar

cause i'm still waiting for the LN translations
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-04, 13:58   Link #159
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigathar View Post
cause i'm still waiting for the LN translations
J novels is already doing it

Tags