AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2019-01-27, 23:14   Link #81
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yeah, there is a fair level jump in-between chapters. I went no-grinding for a while (doing every character's chapter before going to the next), but the level gap became quite noticeable around Chap 3. So it probably will get pretty bad if you only focus on one character.
However, I believe the enemies become stronger/weaker depending on how many characters are on your team? Then you could just take everyone except H'aanit out and that might work.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-28, 00:24   Link #82
Keila

I didn't need to grind at all (but might have just got lucky with team composition). You can do a lot of 'cheesy' things with character combinations, but that being said I like 'exploring' a lot and doing side-story things.

The various accessories that increase health will go a long way to keep up the lower-level party members. H'aanit ends up amazing because she can snare/slow down the turn order of opponents (and if you play your cards right you can break them before they attack), at least, that's what I like the most about her.
Old 2019-01-28, 08:09   Link #83
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Yeah, there is a fair level jump in-between chapters. I went no-grinding for a while (doing every character's chapter before going to the next), but the level gap became quite noticeable around Chap 3. So it probably will get pretty bad if you only focus on one character.
However, I believe the enemies become stronger/weaker depending on how many characters are on your team? Then you could just take everyone except H'aanit out and that might work.
My H'aanit is currently locked to the current party, so I can't even take her out. I read somewhere that you'll be able to, but after some plot event or something?
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-28, 16:53   Link #84
Keila

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
My H'aanit is currently locked to the current party, so I can't even take her out. I read somewhere that you'll be able to, but after some plot event or something?
When you actually complete her story (which is chapter 4).
Old 2019-01-28, 21:26   Link #85
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Yeah, you can't take her out for a while. So if you level up equally, your chosen character will probably be "over-leveled" compared to the rest.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-04, 15:43   Link #86
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

After 104 hours, I've completed everyone's stories and got all of the jobs. Wowzers, what a game. I think I finished the game now...?
Old 2019-04-05, 19:28   Link #87
Keila

Quote:
After 104 hours, I've completed everyone's stories and got all of the jobs. Wowzers, what a game. I think I finished the game now...?
Have you done all the misc stories/quests? (I haven't).

I don't want to look up any guides, but it makes it a massive pain because of how vague the text is (and instructions/guidance on what/where next).
Old 2019-04-05, 21:55   Link #88
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keila View Post
Have you done all the misc stories/quests? (I haven't).

I don't want to look up any guides, but it makes it a massive pain because of how vague the text is (and instructions/guidance on what/where next).
absolutely not. I have a crapload of those side quests that need to be done. And I agree. I try not to look them up, but I caved on some of them.

There are some absolutely crushing side quests and some really wholesome ones.
Old 2019-04-15, 20:15   Link #89
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Old 2023-03-03, 18:01   Link #90
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Been busy but I've finally been able to put some time into Octopath Traveler II and its really good so far. Improvement over the original in basically every way. I couldn't decide who to start with but went for Ochette in the end.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-19, 12:49   Link #91
Sides

Just finshed the second game this weekend. Good and fun game to play.
Only complain I have is, the backtracking through low level areas.

Love the music and visuals, plus what a great jpn vocal line up!
Honestly, both games are some of my favourite games on the switch.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
multiple protagonists, rpg