AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-20, 01:16   Link #36581
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The best part of the current event is that they gifted us the Venus's silk outfit for Nero. It looks so good.

Unless I actually manage to finish FFVII Rebirth before this event ends, I'm going to ignore all those challenge quests. Just going to farm the lotto with FGA.
It really is a great outfit for Nero. Her OG is spoiled for good options for what outfit to run with .

And good plan. Only so much time in the day. Might as well enjoy FF7 . Thankfully I was able to put a good amount of time into clearing a bunch of them which is definitely a nice influx of tickets .
Old 2024-03-20, 06:01   Link #36582
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

4 star Assassin, Hassan of Shining Star, and 5 star Avenger, Marie Antoinette(Alter) for OC2 Id.
Also NP animation update for Jeanne and Jeanne Alter.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-20, 17:39   Link #36583
Rizare

Animation updates for Jeanne and Jeanne Alter are the biggest surprise. I thought they abandonned them because it has been a long time since the last time, especially after that poor showing of lancer Jeanne in F/SR event.

As for the new servants, I think I'll hold back and focus on replenishing quartz reserves after that Durga fail.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-23, 12:17   Link #36584
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

210 SQs for Gil. Then I got my 50 days login bonus today and felt pretty good about it so I tried my luck again and... NP2. Overall a good result. Oddly enough, never got hte Caster version but I already have him from his previous banner. Should still have enough for Lady Avalon with anniversary rewards, I'm going to have to give up on lvl 120 Morgan for now though, need to save as much as possible.
Old 2024-03-27, 10:29   Link #36585
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Spoiler for OC2 pickup 2:

120 quartz in total in Marie Alter's gacha. Only got Shining Hassan to NP2 and Shinshin to NP4. I'll just save for the event that will happen in Golden Week.
Weird that they didn't announce anything at all during AnimeJapan. What was the point of their stage there? We had an earlier collab already this January and new story chapter last week. So what are they planning for Golden Week which is when the collabs usually happen. What are they cooking?

I say this when I barely play the game anyways and just leave the farming on the very last day. Still haven't finished Traum or LB7 too.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-27, 17:13   Link #36586
Rizare

I do wonder what we'll get for Golden Week. Normally it's collab and when it happened in January, I thought maybe OC2 will be released at that time but we instead we got it last week.

It sucks if we get nothing interesting there, but at least it will be a chance to just recover quartz.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:01   Link #36587
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Marie's first Ascension reminds me of a certain rat.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon