AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-11, 22:35   Link #1061
Ruezu

Send a message via MSN to Ruezu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
No, she isn't. She is not important. She lost whatever she had last season. She's just here for Pizza Hut advertisements and fanservice. If the polls didn't like her for some reason, she would have been killed a long time ago. I'm sure the staff is puzzled as to why people vote for her.
Erm no, she helped in the decision to no let Tianzi (can't spell) marry Xingke. O_o
Old 2008-07-11, 22:36   Link #1062
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruezu View Post
Erm no, she helped in the decision to no let Tianzi (can't spell) marry Xingke. O_o
Like that matters to any degree. She agreed with several other people who made the same statement. Try again.

And the statement you mean to say is that she stopped Tianzi from being married off to some Japanese person not of her choice.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:37   Link #1063
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post

]

I don't think he needs your sucking up to rip on me, he seems the guy to do it if he wishes to do anyway. You need friends to fight your fights?

Besides that I have nothing more to say, you just prooved again your lvl.
You know, I almost responded to your other thread, but I didn't. I sent you a PM. I don't need anyone to fight my battles. I happen to respect Var and don't need to kiss up to anyone. Respond to me in PM and quit perpetuating this.

So it seems C.C. can speak with the dead and the living, I thought I was onto something with her only speaking to living people. Thinking maybe the Marianne death was a rouse to set Lelouch into Vendetta mode.
Old 2008-07-11, 22:39   Link #1064
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yes, it probably was a ruse since C.C. is a terrible person who would do such a thing as that since everyone knows she is just some heartless witch who is nothing but an antagonist.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-07-11, 22:45   Link #1065
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Yes, it probably was a ruse since C.C. is a terrible person who would do such a thing as that since everyone knows she is just some heartless witch who is nothing but an antagonist.
I'm not saying C.C. is heartless she just might subscribe to the survival of the fittest type doctrine that Charles is talking about. As Charles and V.V. are paired, could it not be Marianne and C.C.? Marianne and C.C.'s agenda is to see that he has the drive to take over the throne. I would not say that makes them evil. Just a tough love scenario
Old 2008-07-11, 22:46   Link #1066
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

And that makes her a terrible person, I know.

And it has never been confirmed what they want. You do not know that they want him to be on the throne.

Old 2008-07-11, 22:48   Link #1067
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Opposing him would have been actually killing him, that is how a chess match is played. Everything is interpretation.
That's why I said it's not doing much. I could interpretate then again that he just couldn't kill off his own blood. He has that bit of humanity still in him.

And if it's your own interpretation then I'll praise you at actually trying to make something so complicated as CG into a chessboard. I wouldn't want even to indulge myself in it. Don't take this wrong but I could care less bout your crazy theories. I'll rather play tetris then to overanalyze and give myself a headache bout argueing the way you and Dann are.

Quote:
Laughter doesn't cure cancer and don't spread lies like that.
Would you believe me if I said it I saw it some crappy movie? Or better if it happened in my family??!!
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:49   Link #1068
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Would you believe me if I said it I saw it some crappy movie? Or better if it happened in my family??!!
It didn't happen with mine and I had to watch as the only person I ever felt close to in my family died when everyone kept telling me to hope for the best.

Old 2008-07-11, 22:50   Link #1069
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:

The right mindset can help a lot, but if you're saying it's the only thing needed, then no, I don't buy it.
Old 2008-07-11, 22:50   Link #1070
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
And that makes her a terrible person, I know.

And it has never been confirmed what they want. You do not know that they want him to be on the throne.
Not really, not to get off topic to much but my father once told me before a Wrestling match "Only a mother loves a loser" lol. I don't hate him for it, he was just doing what he thought would push me in the right direction. Many people would think that was a horrible thing for him to say (maybe the would be right), but he was not evil.

I don't know what "they" want, but that could be one outcome.
Old 2008-07-11, 22:51   Link #1071
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

The waif witch really needs some time to clear up her little mysteries.
Old 2008-07-11, 22:53   Link #1072
seiji_kun

Quote:
It didn't happen with mine and I had to watch as the only person I ever felt close to in my family died when everyone kept telling me to hope for the best.
Well If you're really serious, I'm terribly sorry but tbh it's a saying here.
seiji_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 22:57   Link #1073
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
The waif witch really needs some time to clear up her little mysteries.
That's a good insulting word for her all right. And what mysteries? None of them really matter to the plot after all except the bits with Marianne.

Quote:
Well If you're really serious, I'm terribly sorry but tbh it's a saying here.
I'm entirely serious and that saying just a lie.

Old 2008-07-11, 22:59   Link #1074
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
That's a good insulting word for her all right. And what mysteries? None of them really matter to the plot after all except the bits with Marianne.
Her knowledge on the gods will be relevant to the plot, along with the bits of information that she's been holding from Lulu ala Ryuk.
Old 2008-07-11, 23:03   Link #1075
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That means practically nothing. She can just tell him things in 15 and be done with it. Or she can try and pull a Ryuk on Lelouch.

Old 2008-07-11, 23:05   Link #1076
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
That means practically nothing. She can just tell him things in 15 and be done with it. Or she can try and pull a Ryuk on Lelouch.

I would actually love to see that
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:06   Link #1077
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

I would actually love to see that
I'm sure you would. And she would fail.

Old 2008-07-11, 23:12   Link #1078
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

Well, in the end, C.C. or Lelouch would have to die (at least one of them). If C.C. is going to die, I'm sure all C.C. fans will cry (including me). But I'm sure, C.C. will die with a smile gracing her face.

What we all know is that she was once a normal human. And that through out the centuries, she has been killed so many times. Maybe her wish is to die happily.

At least after all this time, she will have an eternal rest.

BUT
, this is just a speculation. All things in this thread are speculations.

Most likely, my speculation is wrong. Remember when Mao wanted to cut her to pieces?

Her face didn't say: "At last, the moment I've been waiting for..."

instead, it said: "This is my punishment for leaving him..."

For the who's the heroine, who's the queen, etc thingy, I would say, she's nothing.

BUT that DOESN'T MEAN that she is not important. This whole series won't happen, progress, and end if she's not the main reason.

She's like the glue that keeps all things connected or the power generator that keeps all thing working.
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-11, 23:15   Link #1079
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It will be C.C.. Opening and ending indicate as much as do a lot of other things.

Old 2008-07-11, 23:26   Link #1080
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

As for the pairing of the series, they cannot be determined until we see at least episode 22. Speculations about the pairings are so crackable for now. Don't worry, somethings will clear up later.

Quote:

Yeah, at one point you're right. Still, if C.C.'s end is in episode 15, at least, markings of her existence will still echo till the very end.
mayaramayana is offline   Reply With Quote