AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-25, 11:53   Link #4261
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouka View Post
oh wow im pretty mad at this chapter and manga toujou just became flat out weak sigh
he's a normal guy facing a guy with a crest and still managed to hurt him quite a bit. That's not bad at all. I shudder when I think he'll also get a crest...
Old 2013-04-25, 12:12   Link #4262
Xaturas

So me saying that rather than himekawa they will get toujou, funny stuff funny stuff.
Old 2013-04-25, 12:25   Link #4263
Kyouka
Is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
he's a normal guy facing a guy with a crest and still managed to hurt him quite a bit. That's not bad at all. I shudder when I think he'll also get a crest...
thats true Beelzebub dont let me down!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 12:28   Link #4264
Diveman

I'm thinking Himekawa is scheming something and not really being a traitor.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 12:47   Link #4265
Kyouka
Is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
I'm thinking Himekawa is scheming something and not really being a traitor.
hopefully since hes one of the originals
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 12:54   Link #4266
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
I don't know, but this is the first time he put Aoi (or any other woman for that matter) in a sexual context.
Maybe he has finally entered puberty :P
Old 2013-04-25, 14:58   Link #4267
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Sexy Airline indeed.
Old 2013-04-25, 17:29   Link #4268
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Hajime is such a kill joy lol
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 17:41   Link #4269
Casshern

Not really convinced that himekawa changed sides. It's just that "lifetime allegiance" thing about the kings crest that's throwing me off.

I think the sexy airline might be referring to a take-off runway, which is very flat.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 17:49   Link #4270
Awrya
U mad?

On Himekawa beating Toujo, either Himekawa got some real ability in using his crest or Takamiya's demon totally outclasses Nasubi's, assuming stronger demon = stronger seals.
Old 2013-04-25, 17:52   Link #4271
Kallen4life

Quote:
I think the sexy airline might be referring to a take-off runway, which is very flat.
Oga better hope she doesn't find that out

though this chapter has shown us that nothing is flat
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 18:05   Link #4272
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Himekawa was the most 'normal' in terms of physical ability. He has tools and a freaking flak plate jacket to help him in fights. Now he managed to beat (barely) Toujo - that proves Hilda's point that the crest grants you a huge boost in physical strength. So now, Himekawa can punch hard enough for the really big players to notice - we'll see what happens now with him.

With Aoi, this doesn't help with her issue with Koma, especially if he's gonna be jumping ship for every girl who has better proportions than Aoi. She might as well keep him around to power up Nene and the others if they need it.

But the last part says that over 90% of the school factions fell under Takamiya. Seems like a huge disparity but Aoi's Red Tails make up the entire female student body so at least the are 20% and at most 50% of all students. So between Oga's normal crew, Kanazki and his two, Tojou and his two, and Aoi with the Red Tails, that's a pretty slim number...

And speaking of, Kanaki's pissing me off...how the hell does he recognize 'sexy airline' and we don't..!?
Old 2013-04-25, 18:22   Link #4273
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I would think Oga's Father-switch should still beat most of the people even with their powerups
And about the 90%, I think it referred to the fact that with Himekawa with them the whole of his faction is there's for the taking since he rules over most of them
Old 2013-04-25, 19:31   Link #4274
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Like many others, I am not convince that Himekawa simply switch sides like that. Kanzaki even mentioned that he had the feeling that Himekawa felt that Oga is the leader. The powerup when receiving an emblem is pretty high. We know that previously already since a Demon's power is added to the contractor and his "Knights". Baby Beel can turn into Godzilla in the Demon World and he is a baby. I wonder how strong Hilda truly is in the Demon World?

Also, I like how Misaka easily shove Kanzaki's head through the house's door. Oga's must have gotten his signature move from her and maybe Hilda did too.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 21:27   Link #4275
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I wasn't suprised at all because same things just like betrayal are also happening in other series like Toriko so I expected to other authors of the same magazine do the same thing. Well we are talking about Himekawa here. He likes to be on top as the Takamiya said so he would do anything in order to get power even if it means in a nasty way. He just dissapointed me big time and I am still not sure if he has some plans under his hands or is he just following Takamiya out of curiosity towards demons and to do more through search on them. Hilda said Toujou didn't at least need crest but how the hell Himekawa took him down? Then he wouldn't have any change at the beggining at all againist the tough top upstarts if he is taken by Himekawa? That's sucks a bit and I don't like seeing Toujou to get beaten by the likes of Himekawa. Other than humour side of the this chapter aside this betrayal of Himekawa really got my nerves so as I said at the start of my comment I wonder if any other series like Gintama, Naruto or other shounen series of the same magazine follow the same pattern; to put betrayal of most unexpected character in their series. But I still think that Himekawa will take out Takamiya or at least if he obtains what he wants from demons he will back to Oga's crew like in old days again. I still don't think he would be that dick character.

edit: I hope Saotome-sensei trains Toujou hard or give him some powers likes teaching him to be how to become spell master. I can't imagine Toujou being spell master. He would be one hell of beast of the Oga's group if he gets his hands on demonic powers and spell demonic powers just like Saotome-sensei.
Old 2013-04-25, 21:38   Link #4276
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

You know, what Nasubi said about Oga having using less Demonic power and not even using spells yet Oga easily pawn him, Oga only been trained to use Black Tech and Spells for 3 days each. Black Tech will always improves when Oga uses it so no need for additional training, though what about Spells?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 22:03   Link #4277
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Saotome most likely figured that they'd be too complicated from him to learn right then and there so he didn't bother teaching them to him. Besides, it seems that Oga's 'spells' are just ways he thinks of to use Beel's power. Right now, most of the techniques are either strike-based or augment his body but I'm sure that with a bit more imagination, he can create some nasty stuff. Such as sealing an opponent's movement and instead of punching him directly, just manifest a few Zebel Emblems around them and have them all explode or make one huge one at their feet and use it to funnel a Zebel Blast right from under them. At least, that's one way I'd think to use it.

Aoi has it easy since all she has to do is channel the energy, she already knows how to do her own techniques. Although, the thought of her doing her own rendition of Zebel Blast with her bokken is quite teasing.
Old 2013-04-26, 14:26   Link #4278
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Out of Himekawa, Toujou and Kanzaki, I have to say I like Kanzaki the most.
The way he interacts with certain characters and how he acts himself totally amuse me, like for instance with Misaka.
The little line "A little late for warnings" was nothing much but perfect for the moment

Plenty of Aoi awesomeness this chapter, can't get bored of a Aoi reaction when it comes to something related to Oga, her reaction to Lamb Chop's trolling and then having her dreams crushed by Kanzaki seconds later

Himekawa beating Toujou was interesting, whether or not he's turned doesn't really matter to atm, I'm look forward to seeing Himekawa going against his "former comrades" in whatever way, even if only for a little bit.

SEXY AIRLINE ACTIVATE!
Old 2013-04-27, 01:06   Link #4279
Yami no Ou
まおう

how the hell did Himekawa beat Toujou? I remember Toujou beating 2 of Behemoth's pillar heads so how the hell did Toujou lost?
Old 2013-04-27, 02:41   Link #4280
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
I don't think beelzebub is known for its consistent power levels

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence