AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Old 2014-10-26, 06:07   Link #1
petezufe

Post Need a Series Subbed! :(

Hello everyone, I hope I am in the right place!

I desperately need you, the fansubbers help! There is an anime series I had started watching, the episodes were hosted on YouTube however the channel was taken down and now I have no way of continuing the series.

The series is called Rokumon Tengai Mon Colle Knights, aka Mon Colle Knights for short. I was personally watching the Dub of it, but now I can't find this series anywhere on the internet, and I mean ANYWHERE!

All I was able to find was a download on nyaa for the series episodes 1-51 RAW. So I come to you guys, I don't mind continuing the series in Japanese audio at all, but I need it translated!

Does anyone want to help, and take up a unique opportunity to sub a series with no existing sub out there on the internet at all??
petezufe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-26, 13:52   Link #2
Cyprene

A unique opportunity to sub a 15 year old kids show that nobody's ever heard of?
Just because one dude wants to watch it?

Odds are... low.
Cyprene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-27, 23:01   Link #3
ranchan13

Mon Colle Knights used to air on the WB Kids block on Saturday morning.
But yeah, you might have luck finding it somewhere on the web, but it's not very likely

And, I was able to find it online, however, due to forum rules, I'm not at liberty to share
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colle, knights, mon, rokumon, tengai