AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-01-29, 18:38   Link #2541
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Pretty interesting that three of the princes have ties with mafia groups (of course, the 4th prince is one of them). Curious to see how this will come into play.
The Mafia families also spell out Shueisha in case anyone noticed.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-01, 02:58   Link #2542
marvelB

Not really certain if it's legit or not, but there's a brief spoiler summary out:

Spoiler for 372:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-01, 03:04   Link #2543
n0m@n
C-Z

Wow, I hope that spoiler is true. I would love to see those two side clashing as well lol.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-01, 18:53   Link #2544
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Not really certain if it's legit or not, but there's a brief spoiler summary out:

Spoiler for 372:
Ended up being fake. Real spoilers out now though. Quite a bit happened here.
Old 2018-02-02, 13:31   Link #2545
Twi

New chapter is out. Hanzo wasted no time in keeping his word.
Old 2018-02-02, 17:19   Link #2546
MCAL

Glad to see Camilla is wasting no time messing around.
Old 2018-02-02, 22:28   Link #2547
marvelB

Well, can't say I'm surprised that spoiler turned out to be fake (it kinda sounded too good to be true.... though I still wouldn't entirely dismiss the possibility of something like that happening, either). Anyway, as for the real content, I found Hanzo's ability pretty interesting. Dunno if the disappearance of his real body + Biscuit is the doing of that nen beast, though.... it could be the doing of a different party altogether.

And yeah, Camilla sure is taking a bold move there at the end! Calling it now, though.... she's being controlled by someone else's ability. It can't be a coincidence considering Kurapika was discussing mind control abilities throughout the chapter. And who better to control than one of the princes themselves....?
Old 2018-02-03, 13:42   Link #2548
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This is an interesting turn of events. I agree Camilla is most likely controlled, but regardless, this might kill chances of a peaceful resolution Kurapika is hoping for.

Wonder what happened to Biscuit, not many people should be capable of kidnapping her.
Old 2018-02-04, 16:42   Link #2549
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Maybe Biscuit hasn't actually been kidnapped and Hanzo just got caught in some Manipulator's trap?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 16:59   Link #2550
Twi

^ This is my thought. I think it's the Nen Beast's doing. His sister was killed by someone who made a double so the Nen Beast probably grasped that and put in protections against it.
Old 2018-02-07, 09:24   Link #2551
marvelB

Well, a spoiler's out, and compared to last time, this seem quite credible:

Spoiler for 373:
Old 2018-02-07, 15:31   Link #2552
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

That's one smug cat.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 15:20   Link #2553
The Small One

Interessting power. As soon as she is killed, she will be revived by her cat. Makes it kind of hard to kill her and win this war. Probably have to make her die by natural means (starving, drowning, or something like this)
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 16:27   Link #2554
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Interessting power. As soon as she is killed, she will be revived by her cat. Makes it kind of hard to kill her and win this war. Probably have to make her die by natural means (starving, drowning, or something like this)
It's probably also possible to overpower the cat. If you're a lot stronger than her.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 17:08   Link #2555
Twi

She was banking on the fact that they'd kill her in order to kill them, which meant she was basically screwed the moment they shot to wound or imprison instead. Not to mention he even brought up before he fired that he was recording the conversation. She really was short-sighted.

Edit: Well, she didn't say her ability outright so I have to take that back. But it was still really dumb.

Last edited by Twi; 2018-02-08 at 17:25.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 22:39   Link #2556
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Or probably if Chrollo was there, it can be stolen as well since it's a good card to fight Hisoka.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-09, 00:12   Link #2557
marvelB

Yeah, goading the bodyguards into killing her definitely wasn't the wisest move on Camilla's part.... I doubt you'd have to be a nen user to figure out that she had some trick up her sleeve. Still, I wouldn't entirely dismiss the possibility of her being controlled either, as I mentioned from the previous chapter. Maybe acting recklessly and getting thrown in jail is part of an elaborate plot cooked up by the true assassin(s)....
Old 2018-02-09, 09:41   Link #2558
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Yeah, goading the bodyguards into killing her definitely wasn't the wisest move on Camilla's part.... I doubt you'd have to be a nen user to figure out that she had some trick up her sleeve.
Maybe she needs to goad someone into killing her in order to activate her ability? There has to be some condition at least.
Old 2018-02-09, 18:29   Link #2559
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Most likely. She revives by absorbing her killer's life, if there is no killer, then she should stay dead. Maybe indirect killing would work too? Like filling the room with gas, or poisoning her food. Or maybe the good old mafia method of putting her legs in concrete and throwing her in the sea would work. Or any other method that would kill her accidentally/naturally right after she revives.
Old 2018-02-10, 06:31   Link #2560
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What if you throw a venomous snake at her? Would a snake have enough energy to revive her?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
overpowered villain