AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 113 Rating
Perfect 10 11 16.42%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 11.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 23.88%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 25.37%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 17.91%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.99%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.49%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-19, 17:45   Link #1
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Claymore Chapter 114

Welcome to the monthly discussion thread for Claymore, Chapter 113.

The thread was created before the chapter was published. Usually false spoilers start to appear early so (naturally) people always need a place to discuss them.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • The Claymore manga is licensed by Viz so questions about scanlations or answers about scanlation are not allowed. Remember that AnimeSuki does not enable downloading of any licensed anime or manga.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.

Since Claymore is licensed by Viz the following posts are not allowed
  • Asking where you can find Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Linking to Claymore manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Posting Claymore scans or translations.
  • Discussing Claymore scan groups (past or present).
These rules applies to the raws as well.

You still are allowed to discuss the manga, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story itself.

Summaries are allowed, it's just that full translations are against the forum rules. The odd image or a translation of a line or paragraph is acceptable, that's considered "fair use" but more than that isn't allowed. If you need to post a single image (or preferably only the relevant part of an image) for a reason related to discussion you can put it on an image host, but never ever post a link where people can see the entire manga.
Old 2011-04-19, 18:00   Link #2
MalakTawus

The Mibs that were KO super easily prove nothing.
It just means that not all of the mibs are strong (probably only the Top Mibs),nothing more.
Yuma could KO even a n.14 very easily, does that mean that all claymores are weak? Yeah,right......
Old 2011-04-19, 18:18   Link #3
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
It just means that not all of the mibs are strong (probably only the Top Mibs),nothing more.
Yuma could KO even a n.14 very easily, does that mean that all claymores are weak? Yeah,right......
I have to disagree with Yumas point.... It's a whole different story comparing a well-trained fighters from a bunch of insane scientists. As we all know, the Claymores from the current Generation are much weaker than the previous ones (don't know why, but I believe because of the ghosts' training in the Northern lands).

Well, we'll probably see on how strong the MiBs could be in the next chap, but I think their good AB/AF summoners rather than fighters
Old 2011-04-19, 18:49   Link #4
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Just moving the 2 text spoilers and confirmed spoiler pics here. Mostly for easy reference purposes. Spoiler tagged due to size... not content

Spoiler for 1st spoiler (text) from ch 113 thread:

Spoiler for 2nd Spoiler (Text) Quotes from ch 113 thread:

Spoiler for 2 batches of spoiler pics and rough translation of 1st of 2 batches of spoiler pics, as posted on the ch 113 thread:

Last edited by Ryus; 2011-04-19 at 19:46.
Old 2011-04-19, 18:58   Link #5
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Well... I was looking forward to a return to Clare's story line... Looks like a few more chapters till then. If Deneve and crew don't arrive at the end of this chapter then they probably will in the next chapter.

Still... I'd like to get back to Clare's storyline.

Looks from the Spoiler pics Raki escaped Org's Dungeon... He's good at escaping. That's proven.
Old 2011-04-19, 19:08   Link #6
Ryus
The One Eyed King

You know after looking at the pics again I can't help but wonder why the shrimp twin knocked down the wall to the building Raki was in... seems odd to me. After all in either case if the spoilers pics translation was referring to MiB or AFs with regenerative powers neither emits yoki, so just why would someone blast open a wall to which there was no sign of an enemy in. Unless someone else is in the room (knew that they where via yoki, heard a sound, saw someone dart in, etc...), they're just cleansing the place asafp of MiB and not bothering with doors, The twins don't know what a door is , or for some reason had a specific desire to get in that room via a breach (like thinking a trainee was in the room and needed rescuing... which could imply Raki is becoming a warrior and they sensed yoki or not, it's quite possible there could well be a room full of girls yet to be converted into hybrids too).

It's been theorized both ways about Raki becoming a warrior or staying human, and the panel really offers little hints either way. In the end I find it rather curious why I care about Raki but his fate effects Clare IMO so maybe that's it.

Though what I want most from this ch is MiB being slaughtered horrifically (preferably slowly too) (I know, I'm a bit twisted and I wouldn't have it any other way )
Old 2011-04-19, 19:10   Link #7
limao
DeAd

Raki: bla, bla
Twin: Speak English bug
Miria: They're an inferior race, we will send them to the gas chambers, heil Miria!!!!
Warriors: HEIL MIRIA!!!
Old 2011-04-19, 19:40   Link #8
MalakTawus

Quote:
I have to disagree with Yumas point.... It's a whole different story comparing a well-trained fighters from a bunch of insane scientists. As we all know, the Claymores from the current Generation are much weaker than the previous ones (don't know why, but I believe because of the ghosts' training in the Northern lands).

Well, we'll probably see on how strong the MiBs could be in the next chap, but I think their good AB/AF summoners rather than fighters
You completely missed my point.

Quote:
Though what I want most from this ch is MiB being slaughtered horrifically (preferably slowly too) (I know, I'm a bit twisted and I wouldn't have it any other way )
Seconded.
Old 2011-04-19, 19:52   Link #9
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
You completely missed my point.
Y'mean the point regarding the MiBs being weak? Hell, I don't know but the least thing I can tell is that they wouldn't be so strong as 'warriors' since they haven't shown us in action up until now even though their not human-like...... Anyways, I just used to write my own beliefs since there was no much sense in making comparison MiBs with Claymores.

Darn, can't even take a rest waiting for the new chap -.-
Old 2011-04-19, 20:11   Link #10
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Well the mib could be awakened ones and trained themselves to not emit yoki after all galateia didn’t sense pris when she was at robona with raki.
Old 2011-04-19, 21:20   Link #11
MalakTawus

I'm just saying that we really know almost nothing about Mibs and even if i also belive that low tier Mibs are indeed weak, maybe (just maybe) the top Mibs are actually pretty strong and more similar to ABs than what we thought,afterall just because they never fought till now doesn't mean that they are weak, there could be tons of logical reasons that could explain very easily why they hid their powers.
Old 2011-04-19, 21:30   Link #12
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
Well the mib could be awakened ones and trained themselves to not emit yoki after all galateia didn’t sense pris when she was at robona with raki.
Just to note; when Priscilla was introduced, hiding her Yoki was her specialty, much like the opposite of Teresa/Galatea's extraordinary sensing abilities.

The Ghosts and Rafaela had to avoid using Yoki for quite a long period of time, yet Priscilla was basically undetectable unless your at point blank range, despite her immense Yoki.
Old 2011-04-19, 23:28   Link #13
manmmlala

i don't believe the mibs are awakened ones and i hope not or else i will be rather disappointed

if they have already awakened, why would they still want to do the experiments and work for their country in the main island? it makes no sense, the awakened ones only want to eat and destroy, intelligent ones like isley and riful might have more senses, but they won't work for humans and stand alongside human forces for sure; so the mibs can't be awakened ones, otherwise they won't need controllable warriors, as the concepts of human world, country and political/power struggles won't matter to the awakened ones anymore

Last edited by manmmlala; 2011-04-20 at 03:24.
Old 2011-04-20, 03:06   Link #14
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
manmmlala said basically the same.
Like i wrote before, the problem is that IF the mibs could have made them self super strong where is the point in even making all those experiments if they could already produce strong male beings?

The only possibility i see out of this dilemma is that the mibs are born with those powers and tried to build an army who fights for them with their power.
First the created yoma from their own flesh than claymores...
But i doubt that...
Perhaps rubel has some special abilities because he is a spy from the unknown other side but the rest ?
Old 2011-04-20, 03:23   Link #15
Gooral
Banned

I also said the same thing. I also thought they could be using others to make their dirty work but the thing is, why then Rubel would be afraid of them finding out about partial awakenings? Half-awakened Claymores aren't controllable so if they would want to use them in war they would have to convince them or use someone who would be willing to die for their country/race. I hope you see my point since I don't know how to properly express it. Basically aside from "weapons" other than soul-linked, brainwashed Claymores and AFs they would need loyal people so that they could change them into Claymores. Loyal people like themselves. So unless only a small percent of the people in their country would have such supernatural powers and other people wouldn't be jealous and still fight for them and do dirty work for them and even become monsters for them I wouldn't see how it would be possible.

There is also a fact they were trying to make controllable ABs for over 100 years without much success if you take into account they were already as strong as ABs. That would look like a waste of resources.

BTW, rafael made an interesting point about Rubel. If MiB aren't humans but some different species then Rubel must be too and unless organization's enemies aren't the same species either it would mean Rubel was betraying his own kind.
Old 2011-04-20, 03:26   Link #16
evil_kenshin

it would make sense that the top tier of the org are not human (rimuto & dae especially)

in the chapter 113 thread someone tried to point out that dae not staying with the rest of the group who transported Raki; but don't forget that for all he knew (he hadn't measured their power) that the hell cats were close to power as the destroyer; it was just playing it safe.

at the very least we know they are immortal (Afterall wouldn't it seem suspicious that rubel had not aged a day in 40-50 years? even though he wears thick glass's and a hat you'd notice the face itself

though i can't see them being super strong (except maybe rimuto? the top guy should be stronger than the rest)
Old 2011-04-20, 03:28   Link #17
manmmlala

114 is out!!! Chinese version~ check baidu
Old 2011-04-20, 03:29   Link #18
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
it would make sense that the top tier of the org are not human (rimuto & dae especially)
No it wouldn't except they are not engineered this way but BORN this way!!!!
Old 2011-04-20, 03:40   Link #19
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
No it wouldn't except they are not engineered this way but BORN this way!!!!
why would they be "born" this way? from what we know the org is from the side of the humans on the mainland and not the side which originally had monsters
Old 2011-04-20, 03:47   Link #20
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

@kenshin
i was right, the mibs seem to be still human. i have read the chapter, searched on baidu.
Spoiler: