AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2006-05-19, 12:51   Link #221
RedSorceress

Quote:
The last volume I bought was vol.5 but I'm waiting for DH to get farther along before buying this series again.
Yeah, DH could speed things up IMO.
RedSorceress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 17:11   Link #222
Random Otaku
Anime-Ken

Send a message via ICQ to Random Otaku
They did say the release speed will go up after the release of Vol.13, if I remember right. Not that we'll see Vol.30 sooner then 2009, but at least it won't be 2011.

Still, I do hope my Japanese reading skills will be good enough in a few months to switch to reading Berserk (among other things) as it comes out in Japan.
Random Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 12:51   Link #223
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
if u're young than u can easly go to ur life, and grow old and see Berserk than...
but what if u're arleady old?
Old 2006-06-12, 17:19   Link #224
hi no ken Jebus

Damn things are heating up now

Spoiler for ch275:
hi no ken Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 01:17   Link #225
Dural
Me > You

No joke. These next few chapters are gonna be beastly.
Dural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 10:28   Link #226
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dural
I think alot of people are expecting this to happen. It's been brought up more than once at other forums (and this thread as well I belive...). Maybe Miura will go some other direction but who knows.

I can't wait 'till DH gets done witht Band of the Hawk/Eclipse arc. Some of the scenes are just to beautiful to be only displayed on a monitor. The last volume I bought was vol.5 but I'm waiting for DH to get farther along before buying this series again. Hopefully I'll get caught up with Vagabond before this happens so my wallet won't suffer too much.
its better to get original because DH will most likely censor some of the graphic parts..
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-13, 21:43   Link #227
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai
its better to get original because DH will most likely censor some of the graphic parts..
No buy the Localized version if you can. Dark Horse from the ones I seen kept it all in there. The nudity and violence.
Old 2006-06-14, 01:15   Link #228
Dural
Me > You

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai

ummm...no

DH is pretty good with this minus that one manga with the fucked up kids.

Crying Freeman from them is censored but that's not them, but because of the author, Koike.
Dural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 09:30   Link #229
shaselai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dural
ummm...no

DH is pretty good with this minus that one manga with the fucked up kids.

Crying Freeman from them is censored but that's not them, but because of the author, Koike.
ic. well i enjoy the japanese volumes... plus i dont need to wait forever for them.

But on topic with latest story- its getting a bit interesting again I wonder how Gutts will fare with Zodd this time around..
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-14, 12:05   Link #230
RX79GMCustom
Grumpy Bear

i don't thing zodd would be focusing on gatts. the fight will be the hawks apostle army vs. the kushan emperor. i mean the emperor would be a god hand level apostle to have that much power in his disposal
RX79GMCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 06:59   Link #231
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
whoa 276 was intense. Zodd again showing he is a step above your average apostle. I wonder if Guts has to drag him out of the water now lol.
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 20:31   Link #232
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsushi
Hi everyone...ok i just finished watching the berserk series and it was pretty good. I was just wondering which chapter do i pick up from the end of episode 25 and can anyone tell me where to download the berserk manga, I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thx^^
it's licenced so it's not allowed to ask or give downloads to manga (as far as I know)
and it's not the best to start manga from the other point than the begining unless it's let's say 4 volume and u will return to the first 3 ones after u get to the point that anime left it XD
Old 2006-08-03, 11:26   Link #233
Varis
Composed Eccentric

lol that was the quickest prophecy EVER. Basically a fight with or against guts... a few pages later guts is riding Zodd... too funny.

Still a great chapter.
Old 2006-08-03, 20:48   Link #234
Wolcik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis
lol that was the quickest prophecy EVER. Basically a fight with or against guts... a few pages later guts is riding Zodd... too funny.

Still a great chapter.
did i missed chapter or few? what number is now out?
Old 2006-08-04, 06:23   Link #235
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
did i missed chapter or few? what number is now out?
We are on chapter 277 currently
Old 2006-08-05, 01:23   Link #236
Rurik
Golden

A good Chapter in all, Zodd working with Gutts, now thats something i was not expecting to see, I wonder what Zodd and Gutts are going to do know that they finished their business with the kushan king. Kiss and make up?
Old 2006-08-06, 19:08   Link #237
Varis
Composed Eccentric

kiss and make up eh... can you imagine zodd blushing then hugging guts and telling him it's ok?
Old 2006-08-08, 22:42   Link #238
gencbiba

Hmm... This topic has too many pages and it's late so I'm too tired to read them all so if this question was already asked and answered, please point me out to the page number. If not, someone please respond truthfully to their best ability. What happens to Caska and Gutz after they are rescued? I know she goes after her child for some reason and Gutz is forced to go after her. I just finished the series and I must know what happens until I buy the manga later on.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 01:08   Link #239
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Hmm... This topic has too many pages and it's late so I'm too tired to read them all so if this question was already asked and answered, please point me out to the page number. If not, someone please respond truthfully to their best ability. What happens to Caska and Gutz after they are rescued? I know she goes after her child for some reason and Gutz is forced to go after her. I just finished the series and I must know what happens until I buy the manga later on.
Oh dear. Some questions should not be answered.

If I gave you a short and simple answer it would frustrate you instead of satify. In order to actually answer your question to any degree of satisfaction I'd have to explain about 15 volumes of manga.

Let's just say that after Caska and Gutz excape from the Eclipse, they do their best to survive the demons that home in on their brands. If that isn't good enough answer , then you really should read the manga.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 01:16   Link #240
gencbiba

I guess it was inevitable. Every damn good anime that I watch is usually left unanswered forcing me to consider reading the manga. Seems that this time I have to.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark fantasy, fantasy, seinen