AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-07-22, 07:32   Link #581
n0m@n
C-Z

Rias totally 'replaced' her servants with someone superior to them lol. (⇐My opinion only)

Bishop: Asia ⇒ Valerie. (Valerie can use healing ability as well now. Though not as powerful as Asia's healing, she has more abilities and let alone it was already a haxed Longinus)
Knight: Xenovia ⇒ Lint. (The new possesor of "Inicinerate Anthem". She also fights like Freed by using sword and guns too).
Pawn: Ise ⇒ Mister Black. (Its not clear who it is)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Uhm how about Gasper and Koneko I hope it's OK to ask. T_T
Yup. They did as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedsada View Post
hmm, It seems Rias's peerage could be divided in two groups.

1. members who joined recently.
2. members who joined for long time (before start of the story).

the first group choose to go with Issei while the second group choose to stay with Rias.
Yup, that's how it is.
Though to be honest it's really 'boring'. Would have preffered to have 'new characters' join his team rather than old characters. Heck, even if Asia and Xenovia were always planning to go to Ise, Ishubumi should have done that after the tournament or so. Would have been better to have Valerie and Lint put in his team rather than Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse, and Irina
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 07:35   Link #582
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Rias totally 'replaced' her servants with someone superior to them lol. (⇐My opinion only)

Bishop: Asia ⇒ Valerie. (Valerie can use healing ability as well now. Though not as powerful as Asia's healing, she has more abilities and let alone it was already a haxed Longinus)
Knight: Xenovia ⇒ Lint. (The new possesor of "Inicinerate Anthem". She also fights like Freed by using sword and guns too).

Yup. They did as well.

Yup, that's how it is.
Though to be honest it's really 'boring'. Would have preffered to have 'new characters' join his team rather than old characters. Heck, even if Asia and Xenovia were always planning to go to Ise, Ishubumi should have done that after the tournament or so. Would have been better to have Valerie and Lint put in his team rather than Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse, and Irina
Uhm so Issei isn't Rias pawn if it's ok to ask. T_T

or uhm Issei is still Rias pawn on official rating game tournament.
Old 2016-07-22, 07:55   Link #583
B214

Quote:

Yup. They did as well.

Yup, that's how it is.
I wonder if Lint can channel the flames of the Incinerate Anthem to her weapons. But yes Rias' newer servants seems more impressive overall compared to Ise's team which feels usual and regular.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 08:31   Link #584
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

I wonder what is Lint personality....does she has same personality like his cousin also bright as him....... ^^?

also wondering if Issei's queen have Innovate Clear..... maybe it's not possible but.....
Quote:
Quote:
  • Innovate Clear (蒼き革新の箱庭, Inobēto Kuria):
    • also known as the Miniature Garden of the Green Tree of Innovation.
probably because Bina is part of Sepiroth tree...
Quote:
  • Binah: is traditionally translated as Understanding or Intelligence and correlates to the female aspect of Kether. Binah is also called ‘the mother’ and within her all formative forces rest which help shaping and balancing the creative potential of Chokmah. If the second Sephira is the archetype of overflowing vitality it is the influence of Binah that grants structure and form to these forces.
    If Binah’s light side represents the starting point of clothing unbound creative forces into equivalent shapes (german, Formwerdung),
Quote:
Bina Lessthan
  • is very intelligent about rating game...
  • her name Binah also same as Binah of the Sepiroth tree.
  • I think Intelligent and Motivation can go hand in hand.....
this just my speculation I hope everyone won't be mad about this
^ if she is half human side or reincarnated devil I think it's kinda possible.

uhm anyway uhm Binah has a sepiroth tree and Innovate Clear has a tree.....

I wonder if there is a connection between them. ^^?

what if the said longinus is like the holy cross, that lion and slash/dog longinus ... an independent type.... that someone like a pure devil stumble by chance I wonder if this theory is possible. ^^?
Quote:
if longinus theory is true....
  • it can be reincarnate devil
  • a hybrid devil
  • or a pure devil "if the said longinus is an independent type...... and has similarity with Regulus/Sairaorg case [her house ability is to control trees] that it's owner died and she stumble it by luck. 0-0" though I wonder if there is the ability on 72 devil house I wonder. ^^?

Last edited by kusabireika; 2016-07-22 at 09:31. Reason: added some thought of mine. T_T
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 09:28   Link #585
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

The Tree of Knowledge?
Old 2016-07-22, 09:28   Link #586
Darius Drake

Quote:

I wouldn't call them "superior". More versatile, yes, but not superior.

Asia's Healing's stronger in Rating Games, and has quite powerful summoning abilities. However, the restriction on Asia's use of summons, and Valerie's Vampiric Abilities make them more of a comparable trade.

Xenovia likely has superior power to Lint, even including Incinerate Anthem. While it is likely that Lint will quickly raise in power, Xenovia IS learning some technique, and the Ex powers in Durandal Ex will likely give her just as many, if not more, options in the future.

Ise to Mister Black isn't really a replacement, in that Ise's still a part of her Peerage. It's a substitution. The wording difference is the similar to the difference between a permanent change and a temporary one. It's probably a good thing, too. Even if "Mister Black" is who we've been assuming, Ise is likely to surpass him in power and approach him in technique soon. Soon being likely sometime in the next 12 months, if not before the end of the new/final story arc.

Actually, I did have an idea of something that would be "revealed" in the next volume about stuff that happens in this volume. It's entirely possible that Ise's asked the teammates who were part of Rias's Peerage with him to hold back on technique, only fighting with power until they face someone they know.

Okay, yes, it is unlikely. But it DOES give the option of Ise taking advantage of his ...unique position as a complete amateur in the Rating Games that is too famous not to focus on. Have them focus on their strengths, ignoring bad reviews, so to have later, more dangerous opponents try to take them on with skill instead of direct battle, only to reveal skilled combat unexpectedly.

As I said, it's unlikely. Especially since Ise seems to have taken most of the Pure Power On Focus individuals out of Rias's team. Here's how I'm assuming that the Rating Games Critics think of Ise's Team:

From Rias's Team:
Xenovia - Pure Power, no technique preferred fighter.
Rossweisse - Favourite Attack = AOE with 1,000's of spells.
Asia - Near Completely a Pure Healer. Only combat is Summons. Summons have restricted use in Rating Games.
Ise - Pure Power Fighter. Responds to being cornered by his opponents by making an all-out attack, apparently.

These three Additional Teammates:
Ravel - Pure Defence, low fighting ability.
Irina - Has some technique... but it's unsupported. Without a sword, she's not overly powerful, and sword skills aren't yet at the level that people at competitions like this expect. Can basically be considered a skilled amateur sword fighting in an experts tournament. It's not enough. Adding the fact that she get's distracted fairly easily and we can easily understand why she's insulted.
Bova Tannin (Tannin's son) - Likely a Pure Power fighter focusing on his Dragonic Powers.

Exception:
Bina Lessthan - Was praised for her use of technique out of the members of Ise's team. Could just be a situation of finding an oasis in the desert and calling it paradise, however. In other words, the lacklustre results of Ise's team making Bina's reasonable performance seem praiseworthy.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 09:30   Link #587
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokumonsen View Post
The Tree of Knowledge?
yes it's kinda fits the bill on n0m@n speculation...
Old 2016-07-22, 09:35   Link #588
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
yes it's kinda fits the bill on n0m@n speculation...
A 'devil' who possibly holds the [Innovate Clear]?
I call hax. Though not as hax as Ise and Vali.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 09:36   Link #589
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
A 'devil' who possibly holds the [Innovate Clear]?
I call hax. Though not as hax as Ise and Vali.
uhm can I ask why. ^^?

well uhm anyway it's just a speculation "a valid one"..... let just wait if this speculation is correct or not on volume 23 release. T_T
Old 2016-07-22, 09:48   Link #590
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
uhm is there anything that I should add on the speculation on who is Issei's Queen should I add Tiamat to the mix. ^^??
Tiamat is dragon, so no. Also I recently realised another person that could fit currently given descriptions.
Although her current "unavailability" is making her little unlikely. But still, if it happens to be her, I make ultimate facedesk.
So...
Spoiler for My new bet:
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 09:59   Link #591
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
uhm can I ask why. ^^?

well uhm anyway it's just a speculation "a valid one"..... let just wait if this speculation is correct or not on volume 23 release. T_T
Spoiler for Speculation (or random guessing) mode:

Oh well, just random muttering from a half-asleep person.

Old 2016-07-22, 10:03   Link #592
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

But isn't Qlippoth the opposite of Sephirot(tree of life)? I guess it couldn't work due to the correlation with the previous enemies

I'm not that good religion wise so feel free to correct me.
Old 2016-07-22, 10:04   Link #593
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

That will be scary if that is true.... Issei has a hax longinus has her queen. 0-0

Uhm but you know Innovate Clear was rank lower.... I wonder why. ^^?
Old 2016-07-22, 10:10   Link #594
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
That will be scary if that is true.... Issei has a hax longinus has her queen. 0-0

Uhm but you know Innovate Clear was rank lower.... I wonder why. ^^?
Isn't it rather they (Heaven, Hell, Earth, Grigori - in short, everyone that is not named Ajuka Beelzebub) don't know know what it is?

And the only clue about the two remaining Longinus is that they 'exist outside the world'. This screams ExE.

Old 2016-07-22, 10:11   Link #595
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Isn't it rather they (Heaven, Hell, Earth, Grigori - in short, everyone that is not named Ajuka Beelzebub) don't know know what it is?
Maybe.... geez I'm now more curious about that said longinus. T_T

Probably just maybe that either Azazel or Ajuka found it recently and put in on Issei's command has her queen to research about her and the said longinus. ^^?
Old 2016-07-22, 10:13   Link #596
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:

Hmmm... maybe it has similar ability to Dimension Lost but more Hax... and what if that thing is sub-species Longinus?? That will be more scary..
Old 2016-07-22, 10:16   Link #597
Imagine Breaker

Spoiler for Another speculation/wild guess mode:

I swear my wild guess are getting wilder and wilder every second that had passed.

Old 2016-07-22, 10:21   Link #598
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Uhn.... ok the said longinus effects are....
  1. Will of God
  2. Weather
  3. Spartial
  4. Summon
  5. Holy Fire
  6. Resurrection
  7. Boost
  8. Divide
  9. Ice
  10. Earth
  11. Shadow x Sword
  12. Demonic Familiar "if we consider Gasper SG as a Longinus."

Just tell me if I missing something feel bit sleepy. +_+
Old 2016-07-22, 10:57   Link #599
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, that's all of them except Innovate Clear I think.

Anyway, as Darius said, Ise hasn't been replaced at all. Only substituted. He's still Rias' Pawn and whenever she participates in official Rating Game matches, he'll participate in it as her Pawn. We've said this multiple times already.

I wonder if the three people she brought in in place of Asia, Xenovia and Rose are there to stay? I mean, did she make them her actual servants using the Evil Pieces she got from Ise in the trade, or are they only temporary for the duration of the tournament just like Ise's substitution?

@Imagine Breaker: Your guesses seem pretty good to me, even though you keep calling wild guesses, one of them even being something thought up while half-asleep.

@Darius Drake: I agree with your post on this page (#586). It'd be good if Ise really had that clever plan that you mentioned, about him telling his team members that they should hold off any technique until they face someone they know who would expect them to use pure power without any technique. But unlike you, I want to think he'll do that. I'm just not sure if he will or not.

Your analysis about Asia, Xenovia and Rose is also pretty good, as the one about Irina and Ravel. Lint, too. But you guys are thinking that "Mr. Black" might be Crom, right? I'm not sure if that's likely or not, but it'd be interesting if it is. And Ise should be able to surpass him in due time, though it seems hard since Crom is on the level of Ddraig and Albion now when it comes to power.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2017-02-28 at 18:51.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 11:50   Link #600
batman14

So that means Ise only have a knight a rook a Queen if she doesnt stay and 8 pawns now I dont like Rose becoming a full time member of his peerage
batman14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dxd: civil war