AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Old 2009-04-17, 22:40   Link #1241
velvet nightmare

it's a win, no loss situation

if americans like it, he gets more money from potential licensing, if it sucks, people wont buy the stuff, and it's not like people currently buying the translated material will suddenly stop reading just from a shitty movie

problem that most of us have are that the chances of the win situation are low and resources could be put towards more productive things
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 02:50   Link #1242
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Well, regardless of the win situations, the die-hard fans like us will still buy FMP products. Needles to say that a good movie would indeed increase the fan base of the series, but a crappy release would only murder the fans a little bit on the inside, hehehe
sr7olsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 13:49   Link #1243
AnimeEddie
Hunting C.S Goto.

Send a message via MSN to AnimeEddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
the words Zac Efron, hardcore and mercenary should never be mentioned near each other ever no matter what the circumstances
Zac Efron, live action full metal panic movie. Why did i look in this thread? i think im going to be sick.
AnimeEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 18:57   Link #1244
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

well that is how it was for a while. We are not sure if the movie will ever be made, or if Zac Failfron will be on it, but we do know that Mandalay has the rights to FMP and it could do whatever it pleases.
Old 2009-04-21, 03:45   Link #1245
User91411
Disabled By Request

Think of the positives. If it's a success, people will get into FMP, and that will inspire Gatou and KyoAni to start making new FMP books and animes.

See? It's as simple as that.
User91411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 10:32   Link #1246
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolton View Post
Think of the positives. If it's a success, people will get into FMP, and that will inspire Gatou and KyoAni to start making new FMP books and animes.

See? It's as simple as that.
If things are just that simple......

Gatou doesn't need to write books for his income------he still has lots of stuff to do. That Tower-thingy is one of them. Besides, if Gatou only writes book for income then they'll simply become fails since they lack deepness and souls.
If KyoAni wants to make an anime of FMP, they don't need to wait for the LAM; considering the popularity of FMP in Japan is pretty high.

So, what's the point of a LAM? That aside the LAM can be a fail------I heard the DBZ LAM wasn't that good for income. And while DBZLAM will have another adaptations, I don't think Hollywood will do the same on FMP.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 15:55   Link #1247
SkoolRumble4Ya

Crossing my fingers for kyoani working on Fmp for the Fall premiere since they haven't annoucne anything for the Fall season.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 19:23   Link #1248
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Lol again with the LAM? hehehe
Old 2009-04-21, 21:44   Link #1249
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

ANIME EDDIE this is a good reason to see this thread, see below..XD

Am sorry,

I just had to put my humble oppinion on ZAC and FMP LIVE ACTION MOVIE ......

No mean NO!

PS: WTF is 'LAM'?
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 21:50   Link #1250
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Live Action Movie.... hehe OMFG io love the crotch hitting Bonta!!!!
Old 2009-04-22, 02:05   Link #1251
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

so any one speak Japanese? any one in Japan? some one get some info all this speculation is killing me. every time a new season of anime comes up it starts all over, and once more we are going down that road. sure it could come up in the fall, i mean they haven't announced any thing right? well some one does know. someone somewhere on this planet knows for a fact if FMP will start up in the fall. I say we get a little more proactive here and do a little brainstorming about how we can get this info from this person and let everyone else know because i just don't think that i can handle watching the first three seasons once more. so thats what i have lets start the discussion..........

......now
Full Metal Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 02:23   Link #1252
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Most likely the voice cast know (they are probaly working on it lmao) but besides that i doubt anyone in this forum really knows, otherwise they would have posted it already.
Old 2009-04-22, 02:33   Link #1253
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

exactly we all know none of us know but we also know that they know so what can we do to get the info from them. perhaps a community paypal account intended for greasing palms and paying for info. or maybe we could find someone in japan to pose as a reporter and ask some questions, or i just thought of this one we could use the paypal account to find a sexy women and pay her to seduce someone and get the info that way.
Old 2009-04-22, 03:00   Link #1254
Revalent

What we know is, we are all in ths together.. waiting.. long... YES WE ARE NOT ALONE!!!
Revalent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 04:14   Link #1255
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

OMFG... We are all in this together and now i keep thinking of zac efron... GG!!!!
Old 2009-04-22, 14:11   Link #1256
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Zac Efron as Sousuke is definitely a no-no....but if you think about it, he just might work as Kurz Weber.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 15:17   Link #1257
velvet nightmare

if they dont continue the main story line, kyoani or whoever could at least do something with the side stories

im pretty sure fumoffu was a success but come on, it's been so long for crying out loud
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 16:39   Link #1258
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Definetely. We want a new series no matter what it may be. A fumoffu style series would be really good!!!
Old 2009-04-22, 18:05   Link #1259
Solidus1321

Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
Agree fumoffu alone would be great, I still would love the main story line to keep going, but fumoffu was just funny as hell and I feel that it ended to quick, The rugby episode still cracks me up after I have watched it for the 6th time.
Solidus1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 18:17   Link #1260
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

i feel we are getting of topic here we need to be discussing how we can contact someone in the know and get said knowledge from them.

Tags
there is a god!