AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-06-02, 17:12   Link #1041
tyciol
*Artist

Does anyone know what the Romaji for 'The Bloodgiving Vampire' would be? For some reason there is no subtitle on the old page: http://animesuki.com/series.php/704.html

Like for a second I thought Kami-chama Karin (which is unlicensed, unlike Blood-Giving) might be this but Kami-chama didn't seem like it meant blood-giving and it was about a magical girl genre and not a vampire genre. http://animesuki.com/series.php/998.html

Even so, a lot of vampires these days (Miyu for example) seem to also be magical girls.

Anyway, just to distinguish them, I wonder if since this thread has a subtitle that one could also get one? I mean even though it's licensed, just so people have an idea of what's what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levski View Post
in the OVA they explain...

What the ending missed: A hot makeout scene between Karin and Kenta. There just had to be one, but i guess in the OVA there will be.

If there is an OVA: The OVA takes place in the near future maybe in an year or so
BAM perfect 5 min scene into the OVA. I rule >.<
Do you know if Geneon or Funimation has also bought the licenses for these upcoming OVAs? I wonder if we'll see them as I know sometimes when the TV is licensed the OVAs aren't and can be enjoed. Also, that first statement makes it seem like it's already been published, was it more like "I hope the OVA will explain" ?
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen