AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-10, 13:36   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

Episode 110 Discussion Thread

Yay it's finally here and although there's some ups and down on the animation and art, but it was still great.

Spoiler:

Also fair warning the new ED is spoilerific

Please do not discuss anything past episode 110, or else you risk a ban. Don't even post future episode titles. Even spoiler tags are no defense.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-01-10 at 18:16.
Old 2007-01-10, 14:02   Link #2
Lelouch
Phaeton

i'm shaking from excitment here
i honestly wonder what the mod-souls would now do in the anime since most people thought they would disappear after the fillers. since they are still in the anime, something must be planned for them
Old 2007-01-10, 16:39   Link #3
BakuDan
Let's count up your sins!

Been waiting for this for a long time. Good to see its back to the original storyline.
Old 2007-01-10, 16:58   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I'm in the process of getting the RAW. The last I've watched a raw Bleach... well, I don't remember, but that's not important. What is important that I'm going to watch a RAW. Will add more when I've watched the episode.

A big slobbering chuu~~~ to HiNoKen for starting the thread and for those shiny screencaps. "Yay!" as Luffy from One Piece would say.
Old 2007-01-10, 17:14   Link #5
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
i'm shaking from excitment here
i honestly wonder what the mod-souls would now do in the anime since most people thought they would disappear after the fillers. since they are still in the anime, something must be planned for them
For me it would me please if the staff uses again the music scores from the second OST soundtrack for the new arc or at least some during the next set of battles.

For example, the following scores, which are my favorites, including:
Emergence of the Haunted, Rage of Lunacy, The Calling, Choked.
These belong to the second OST.

However, it's obvious that since the anime's back to manga material then that means we're going to hear again the scores from the first soundtrack.

Some of my favorites include:
On the Precipice of Defeat - score that was used in the previous episode to introduce Shinji.

Destiny Awaits, Catch 22, Number One.
Old 2007-01-10, 17:56   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Finally back on Track !!! Super Duper Ectstatic

Spoiler for 110:
Old 2007-01-10, 18:02   Link #7
lommm
l'homme de lommm

yeah, the first ost is a good bet.

i should really not be this excited for an anime, but honestly, this is the most exciting anime ep, even if it is just eh, because it's leading up to some truly awesome stuff with the new characters!
Old 2007-01-10, 18:10   Link #8
Lendial

dying from anticipation id almost watch the raw if i could find it.
Old 2007-01-10, 18:12   Link #9
Rahan

I think there will be plenty of new tunes. If they could afford to release an OST for the fillers, they could make another one for the second big arc.
Old 2007-01-10, 18:19   Link #10
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Ah, with the return of hi no ken Jebus to this forum I'll be able to take a break from writing up my own synopsis.

Okaeri.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-01-10, 18:28   Link #11
ThoHell

One word...YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

All y anxieties are gone and blood is rushing to my head. VERY EXCITED, now all I need is to get the episode.....~_~
Old 2007-01-10, 20:25   Link #12
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

OMG!! I've had to watch the new episode before going to sleep! And I don't regret it! But now I can't sleep anymore because I'm too excited

Oh yeah as Jebus already mentionned, don't watch the new ending if you don't want to be spoiled! ( But... who can NOT watch the new ending? ^^; )
Old 2007-01-10, 20:47   Link #13
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
Oh yeah as Jebus already mentionned, don't watch the new ending if you don't want to be spoiled! ( But... who can NOT watch the new ending? ^^; )
What's wrong with the new ED? It's not like there wasn't "spoilers" in the OP/EDs before...

And I'm kinda dissappointed that NSW didn't do the review before the thread was posted(no offense to the OP)
Old 2007-01-10, 21:07   Link #14
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Finally watched it. Some observation as follows in the spoiler:

Spoiler for episode 110:

Enjoyed this episode very much and eagerly looking forward to the next one. Yay! Bleach is back.
Old 2007-01-10, 21:15   Link #15
ThoHell

HOHO...main event getting started, pretty good episode! So much happened within this one episode.

Animation quality was up and down but all good, animation was the worse when they were in school being ordinary school kids. New ending, one that gives off a sad impression.

Shinji's voice wasn't what I imagined it to be but it was good, he has an evil voice when he's talking seriously. Oh and why is he like the only person we've ever seen to float everywhere rotating up and down along with items he carries?

CAN'T WAIT TO GET FURTHER INTO THIS ARC!

Spoiler for episode 110:

Last edited by ThoHell; 2007-01-11 at 01:56.
Old 2007-01-10, 21:21   Link #16
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
HOHO...main event getting started, pretty good episode! So much happened within this one episode.
Quick suggestion to ThoHell since we don't want to see you banned: Keep the discussion within the content of the episode. Mentioning of future events and even names can get you in trouble and suffer from NoSanninWa-san's wrath. Spoiler tag is no defense either for NoSanninWa-san has learned how to unlock them.
Old 2007-01-10, 21:31   Link #17
lommm
l'homme de lommm

lol in the ED, Matsumoto and Orihime's breasts got bigger!!
Old 2007-01-10, 21:32   Link #18
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
lol in the ED, Matsumoto and Orihime's breasts got bigger!!
I think it's the outfit. Boobs don't show through Shinigami garb as well as schoolgirl outfits.
Old 2007-01-10, 21:56   Link #19
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Quick suggestion to ThoHell since we don't want to see you banned: Keep the discussion within the content of the episode. Mentioning of future events and even names can get you in trouble and suffer from NoSanninWa-san's wrath. Spoiler tag is no defense either for NoSanninWa-san has learned how to unlock them.
Oh, my bad my bad, I try to be careful but you know how sometimes excitment is uncontrolable.

But man, throughout the episode not to many hints or anything was given, it just seemed like a normal day of life was back but then everythign happens at the end, making your desire to see the next episode uncontrolable. WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK!!!!!
Old 2007-01-10, 22:00   Link #20
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Oh, my bad my bad, I try to be careful but you know how sometimes excitment is uncontrolable.

But man, throughout the episode not to many hints or anything was given, it just seemed like a normal day of life was back but then everythign happens at the end, making your desire to see the next episode uncontrolable. WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK!!!!!
Oh, did anyone notice there was something in Shinj's mouth, looked like a tongue ring or something when he did that creepy smile behind Ichigo? What was that thing? Most likely no big deal but it was just bugging me...
Closed Thread