Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-08-08, 16:47   Link #1
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Cryme's art

I guess it's ok to start my own little gallery. Not much else I can say other than I hope my drawings look a lot better than before (to those who've seen my past works). Click here or my sigy to visit my deviantArt.

Death:

Burnt like crazy with the burn tool, but it kinda looks like charcoal so I thought I'd show this version too:

Skate kid:

Quick Sketch (don't do drugs):

Quick sketch/gesture of an idea I might work on:

A pirate (still working on this, but I'll show anyway):

Train Coming:

Mogi:

Last edited by Crystal_Method; 2007-08-11 at 14:54.
Crystal_Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 18:30   Link #2
geki~
noLife
*Artist

Well, there's definitely room for improvement, I'd look some tutorials about anatomy, and also runnin between the mirror and your sketch is good too (I do that a lot :P) You have a hand for drawing, it just needs improvement~ Don't give up!
geki~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-08, 22:35   Link #3
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Hard to find anatomy tuts, but I'll find something. Anyway here's another drawing with a nice perspective. After looking at it, I think I should add another character with a more distinctive look.

Spoiler for Train Coming:
Old 2007-08-09, 20:12   Link #4
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Hmmm.. I was hoping for more comments, but it's all good. Anyway here's a new character design. The sun and the moon are supposed to be hair pieces for 2 female characters, but I wasn't really sure how to fit them in. Maybe later I'll add them. Also I'm planning to change this character a little bit, he looks too motionless. I have another upcoming sketch of the same character in a cooler pose.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Crystal_Method; 2007-08-11 at 14:52.
Old 2007-08-09, 22:58   Link #5
Pendevous
Yoroshiku
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Pendevous
I really like your drawings. If you are going to color them, are you going to scan them to your computer and do it via photoshop?
Pendevous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 00:01   Link #6
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Method View Post
Hard to find anatomy tuts, but I'll find something. Anyway here's another drawing with a nice perspective. After looking at it, I think I should add another character with a more distinctive look.

Spoiler for Train Coming:
I'm still trying to get use to perspective so i just the event horizon with light post or telephone post to get use to it ^_^

Spoiler:

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-08-10 at 00:11.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 02:10   Link #7
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendevous View Post
I really like your drawings. If you are going to color them, are you going to scan them to your computer and do it via photoshop?
I wish I had the skill to do that, but the problem is I'm still adobe illiterate ... so I still need to learn how to do that stuff. Not to mention the fact that I don't have a graphic tablet and pen to make things easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
I'm still trying to get use to perspective so i just the event horizon with light post or telephone post to get use to it ^_^

Spoiler:
That's not bad for a 2 min drawing. I'm still iffy on perspective. Like I for some reason can't do a top view well, or a interior establishing shot if you know what that is.

Anyway here's the other cooler pose of my last entry still needs a little bit of cleaning and fixes. Also the expression on his face looks idiotic, but it's basically done.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Crystal_Method; 2007-08-11 at 14:53.
Old 2007-08-11, 14:47   Link #8
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Here's a new character, wasn't really expecting him to be so buff, but it works. Anyway, I just started a deviantart profile, so if any of you are members too, please come by my page (my sig will bring you there).

Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-11, 14:49   Link #9
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
^The drawing is cool but a little scary to me. *Gets scared*
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-22, 23:41   Link #10
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Newest design. It's still not finished (still got to add a bow and the boots/w/e they obviously need some more detailing), but it's good enough so far. Anyway my scanner really sucks, so it kinda sucks compared to the orig. When I add the bow I'll figure something out. I got another work coming up soon btw.

Spoiler for nudity:

I really like this character, so I might do another version with less muscle, unless everyone likes the uberness of her current self.
Old 2007-08-23, 08:12   Link #11
geki~
noLife
*Artist

She's uhm very manly when you don't look at the boobs xD. And there's a little mistake there. If you draw her so muscular, you must know that muscular women never have big boobs because they work out like shit and all the fat from boobs just disappears. If you've ever seen these muscle competitions, you should know lol. So if you want to keep her woman charms, I'd suggest to draw less muscles:P
Old 2007-08-23, 13:06   Link #12
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

I don't mean to rebut, but your statement above is not necessarily true. The only reason girls who work out decrease in boob size is because they take steroids that contain testosterone, however I guess I'm contradicting myself cause the only way for a woman to reach that level of muscle is probably through the use of steroids.
And anyway it's drawing, so I'm not really aiming for the realistic.

Anyway here's a quick redo of my last entry. (added bow but needs to be bigger.) I really need to get a new scanner...

Spoiler for nudity:

Last edited by Crystal_Method; 2007-08-23 at 18:29.
Old 2007-08-23, 13:22   Link #13
geki~
noLife
*Artist

Well the loosing of boobs has nothing to do with steroids. If you constantly work out, they just disappear. Any woman who does a lil more than hobby sports is not exactly the Miss Tits :P Look at swimmers, ballerinas, any kind of dancers etc. Boobs are sadly the place where the fat disappears the first, even if you don't want it to. If you go on a diet thats the first part that actually loses weight. Tehee~

The new version of the sketch is a bit better tho you should make her neck-shoulders area a bit more feminine.
Old 2007-08-23, 17:39   Link #14
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
*pops head out of ground*

Hmmm Nice drawings CM ^^
ur sketching is pretty good, and ur understanding of anatomy to a certain point is good. better then my understandin xD

yea if u want to make her more "feminine" make her with a smaller frame meaning shoulders like geki said. other then that I like it =3

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 18:29   Link #15
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Ok I changed a good amount of stuff in the last entry so I thought I earned myself a new post. Anyway changed a few details on the weapons and most of all i used the meathead version face instead of orig. As for the shoulders, I can see what you mean, but to make them more feminine means I would have to lower them and all which would mean I'd have to basically overhaul everything else to get the proportions right, however I'll see what I can do cause I don't like the shoulders as they are as well. The hands also need to be fixed too, they look stupid and I still need to detail the boots...

Spoiler for nudity:

Last edited by Crystal_Method; 2007-08-23 at 18:45.
Old 2007-08-24, 02:59   Link #16
geki~
noLife
*Artist

This version's certainly getting better than the first one
Old 2007-10-21, 15:55   Link #17
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

I noticed everyone posting new artwork so I decided to jump in the band wagon. I have quite a few that I've done but they aren't dark enough to scan in yet. So here's my latest piece that's still unfinished. I'm planning to add 2 characters in the background. The ends of the legs are supposed to be my attempt in drawing knees in .5 seconds but they look so crappy I don't even know why I drew them in, so please ignore .

Spoiler for ecchi:

Last edited by Crystal_Method; 2007-10-21 at 17:51.
Old 2007-10-28, 19:05   Link #18
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Here's my latest work, still needs few corrections, but it's looking good. After that I will trace and color it and everything on ps.

Spoiler:

... and here's my work in progress for my last entry. At first I was messing around, but then it started looking good so I continued. Anyway I'm posting this wip because I know it will take me a while to finish considering the fact I'm doing all of it with a mouse. Hope this inspires others like me, with no graphic tablet, to try coloring their stuff anyway.

Spoiler:

btw, the belt and panties look crappy because I was just figuring out what colors I might use.

Last edited by Crystal_Method; 2007-10-30 at 17:11.
Old 2007-11-04, 23:18   Link #19
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Hope I don't get in trouble for triple posting. I can't, right? I mean It's just an update. Well anyway, I've been working on the color version of major, one of my recent works, on and off so I'm making progress, but not much. As you can see there is still a lot to do...

Spoiler for ecchi:

wow, now looking at it I really screwed up the face somehow... hmm I wonder how that happened.

And here's a start on coloring bloody mary, another recent work, obviously a lot of cleaning and crap to do....
Spoiler:

reason why I'm posting wips is because I know this will take a while, but I want everyone to know I'm still alive. Even if they don't care! (sorry about not removing my ref colors, I was to lazy to)