AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations > Custom Requests

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-10, 20:37   Link #21
Rawgers
Nyaa~

For my favorites (hard to decide)
Kaiba
Baccano
NANA
Kino no Tabi
Kara no Kyoukai

Mmm
P.S. School Days is the best thing in the world, but since almost every one knows that, I shall not add it to my list.
Old 2009-06-10, 21:37   Link #22
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
You have to be kidding me guys ? Yeah I get it, people have different tastes.. But come on, what's good about School Days ? It's your favourite because of the sick ending ? x_x.

And lol, how could I forget Shakugan no Shana. That's definitely one of my favourites, although only the first season. The second season was mostly epic failure so I'll act as if I never saw it.
Old 2009-06-10, 23:52   Link #23
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

People do have different tastes. I find School Days to be a rather well-developed series, in which we can clearly see what some of the more run-of-the-mill harem leads might turn out to be, if the overt sexual tension was actually seized upon. Your mileage may vary, tho.

Staying on topic, my favorite series is probably still Cowboy Bebop, even though I'm still watching Eureka 7 and it's getting there... then the original Macross comes around again.

Closed Thread