AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-11, 06:15   Link #23421
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
I miss old R+V at Youkai Academy, the scary Moka, Tsukune surviving as just a human not a shounen protagonist
I don't, considering he was an even more generic harem protagonist back then.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 07:42   Link #23422
Nitrohel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
So with some luck we'll have the translated chapters around the 9th of januari?
And 2 chapters at the same time? Why not 1 big chapter instead? Seems a bit silly to have two chapters in one magazine.
No.
It's probably going to be similar to what happened last year, we'll have an early January release, still in December, and then the next chapter will be in February. If you remember about last year we had 2 releases in December, the regular one at the beginning of the month and then another one that was released around December the 20th, although, the scanlation group at the time was a bit late with the first one and only released it on December 24th and the second one on December 31st.

Further more, last year we also had a regular size chapter and a small one, difference being that the December one was the regular sized one, while this year it appears like it will be the other way around.
Nitrohel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 08:06   Link #23423
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
I miss old R+V at Youkai Academy, the scary Moka, Tsukune surviving as just a human not a shounen protagonist
We had plenty of that, It was time he got his time to shine and protect the girls, Like the instinct us men have.
Old 2012-12-11, 09:29   Link #23424
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

Seriously this chapter is starting to look like Dead Space
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 01:38   Link #23425
Voceane

I found information worthy of interest. I do not know if it is true or false but it can explain a lot. I translates it as literally as possible.

Spoiler for News:
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 02:05   Link #23426
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
I found information worthy of interest. I do not know if it is true or false but it can explain a lot. I translates it as literally as possible.

Spoiler for News:
Well, that would be a pretty reasonable reason, why the latest chapter was so short.

Stuff like that can happen, so we should be happy that we got a chapter at all, rather then a month break.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 02:34   Link #23427
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post

Spoiler for News:
...*snickers*

Ah sarcasm, where would be be without thee...

~*~

Moka: *coughs several times before sniffling, pulling the covers up to her chin* ... Tsukuneee *whines*

Tsukune: I'm here Moka-san! *produces a cool cloth and places it on her forehead* How is that?

Moka: *gives a pained smile* A little better...thank you... *coughs again*

Tsukune: How did you get sick in the first place...

Moka: ... I think....biting you while you were sick...gave it to me...*coughs again*

Tsukune: *frowns* I told you not to...*dabs a cloth around her face to wipe the sweat* Why are you so stubborn sometimes...

Moka: You love me anyway...*sticks her tongue out at him*

Tsukune: *chuckles* ... very true, Moka... very true

Moka: *averts her eyes* ... do you... think that Dr. Tsukune could place a charm on me to help with my recovery...? *hopeful glance*

Tsukune: Oh? What kind of charm?

Moka: ... don't make me say it...*covers her face with the comforter*

Tsukune: *pulls the comforter back down to reveal Moka's blushing face* Hai, hai, one Tsukune Special Recovery Charm, coming right up... *leans his face down closer to deliver a kiss*

*COUGH COUGH*

**Both of them give a start and look at the doorway**

Kurumu: ...n-no fair Moka, we're all sick too...!

Yukari: That's right, desu! *cough* No monopolizing the nurse!

Mizore: ... what a frightening cold this is...

Kurumu: *gives her a half-glare* You're a yuki-onna - you don't CATCH colds!

Mizore: ... *blushes* ...but we can get sick...

Kurumu: But it's not a cold!

Ruby: *dressed in a latex nurse outfit* Hai Hai~! All patients need to get back to their respective beds! *frowns at the protests from the other girls* Do you want me to take your temperature using my vines...? I can show you the other place to take it if your mouths can't be used...

Kurumu: *covers her bum* We're going, we're going already...!

Tsukune: Ruby! That's not a viable option! They are really sick!

Ruby: I'm so sorry, Dr. Tsukune! Please punish me later!

Tsukune: ... *sweatdrops* N-no, I refuse. And stop RPing 'Doctor' please, it's getting scary now.

Moka: ... you've been playing 'Doctor' all this time with Ruby...? *eyes flash*

Tsukune: 0.0 N-no! It's not what you're thinking at all!

Ruby: *has tied herself up with a roll of bandages* Oh Doctor Tsukune~ Please continue the check-up... Make it as 'thorough' as possible~

Tsukune: *blushes red* RUBY! STOP IT NOW!

Moka: ... perhaps I should give this cold BACK to you, Tsukune! *glare*

Tsukune: ... this was definitely NOT my intention...
Old 2012-12-12, 14:24   Link #23428
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Your the one who needs treatment. Tsukune obviously wants mizore.
Old 2012-12-12, 17:42   Link #23429
khprincessh

no tsukune likes moka not mizore :/ im wondering when mizore got taken away from that guy at that snow place did that guy rape mizore.....
Old 2012-12-13, 01:37   Link #23430
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
no tsukune likes moka not mizore :/ im wondering when mizore got taken away from that guy at that snow place did that guy rape mizore.....
no he just stole a kiss from mizore... mizore claimed herself as unpure for tsukune and jumped out of the window to kill herself... but if I remember kurumu catched her in the air (she has wings afterall) had some heart talk with kurumu and dropped the idea of killing herself as tsukune showed care for her....

tsukune I guess likes all girls more or less from the other but still he has some feelings for each of them... but offcourse moka dominates all over them... especially the outer moka.... but as tsukune learned mokas past he developed strong attachment to inner moka too
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 08:08   Link #23431
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

It's obvious he cares for Moka a bit more. But we can all tell her two personalities are gonna fuse. Keep Inner moka's look I hope.
Old 2012-12-13, 08:09   Link #23432
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

^lol a mizore fanboy i suppose?
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 08:12   Link #23433
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Actually I wants Inner Moka and Mizore just about equally after all the development of Inner moka.

I seriously hope you guys know I was joking about Tsukune obviously wanting Mizore...
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 08:29   Link #23434
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Course we knew. Mizore doesn't seems to have a partner yet though considering there might be Kurumu x Gin lol
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 17:06   Link #23435
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Course we knew. Mizore doesn't seems to have a partner yet though considering there might be Kurumu x Gin lol
well it has been popular lately for the guy to end with multiple girls at the same time...so ...i dont think the hole kurumu x gin thing will happen but then again u never know
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 22:05   Link #23436
X207
Gamyūsa

lol im for a TsukunexMizire myself. Moka is a very good character though she's a close second. i dont mind/not bothered he likes Moka more but either ending is fine. it was clear off the bat that Moka is the likely winner. Mizore unfortunately will remain a very close friend. the one thing i dont hope to see is him getting blood from the other girls as a powerup in the unlikely case the series takes a turn for the worse.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 01:06   Link #23437
ser4

harem ending all the way why have only one when u can have was it 5 or 6 am never sure if i should add moka's sister (kokoa? )
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 01:33   Link #23438
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Back to the shipping wars are we?

Well, it matters not. OTP is Moka x Tsukune!

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 03:30   Link #23439
Johnny
Working the bags...

Blame Ikeda on that because he had a perfect opportunity for Kurumu to exit the playing field in chapter 40. However, to quote a famous line, "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in." Instead he rejuvenated or upgraded her love and once again she's a total Tsukune-con...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 03:36   Link #23440
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Blame Ikeda on that because he had a perfect opportunity for Kurumu to exit the playing field in chapter 40. However, to quote a famous line, "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in." Instead he rejuvenated or upgraded her love and once again she's a total Tsukune-con...
The mantra for accidental pregnancies-v-;;. Anyhoo, how long will it be until the good guys have a set advantage that makes the bad guys piss and moan?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire