AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-12, 08:06   Link #29121
Eratas123

Honestly, the only thing I can think of would be either using it for road trips or Audio Erotica with a car fanatic. Thing is, IS>Cars.

Embarassing how? She's not that old.

The thing about the both of them is that the two of them started young. Her mother was a PT agent, so she was influenced since birth. Would it be awkward if she says Irish reminds her of a friend of hers (Irish's sis)?
Old 2012-04-12, 08:13   Link #29122
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Honestly, the only thing I can think of would be either using it for road trips or Audio Erotica with a car fanatic. Thing is, IS>Cars.
I think you meant Auto Erotica.

But yeah, you do have a point. Just that it bugs me that their ideal mode of transport can't be brought out of the ISA for leisure purposes.

Public Transport:

Night time road trips is more like it.
Old 2012-04-12, 08:13   Link #29123
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Mind you, when everyone is 15 or 16, YOU'RE very old. There's always implication about being stupid or problematic, and considering her personality, not helped at all.

Not awkward until the reveal of course.
Old 2012-04-12, 08:20   Link #29124
Eratas123

All I have so far is that she's annoying supremacist about pilots (Though she gets flabbergasted when he mentions Ichika). Anything else you can suggest?

Biggest choice: should he kill his sister or not? Is killing family ever justified?

@ Stratos - If only you didn't place it in the IS world. Besides, motorcycles Re the essential "I'm badass" vehicle nowadays.
Old 2012-04-12, 08:27   Link #29125
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

My suggestion that she's fairly intelligent, somewhat talkative cloudcukoolander, but lapses into troll logic when defeated in a debate/argument.

If his sister 'deserved' it, but that means Irish also has to thrown all the idealism he gained from his nakama.

I was tempted to give Ichika cool bike, but that would be OOC.
Old 2012-04-12, 08:29   Link #29126
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - If only you didn't place it in the IS world. Besides, motorcycles Re the essential "I'm badass" vehicle nowadays.
While a bike is cool, having any of the Athena crew actually owning one would be a wee bit out of place as it is now.

Iris sports that "big sister" kind of aura as (one of) the main reason(s) that she's getting an MPV is to bring them out for random trips/getaways/vacations.
Old 2012-04-12, 08:30   Link #29127
Eratas123

Okay, those are the positives. Negatives please

It's easier on Ichika's route since while he does contemplate on killing M, he never follows through with it.

Okay, to answer the morality question: Do you think Irish deserves to die?

@ Stratos - Doesn't Tatenashi already have that role?
Old 2012-04-12, 08:34   Link #29128
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Doesn't Tatenashi already have that role?
For Ichika, maybe. She barely knows any of the Athena crew (yet)...

(As per the ISverse, the Athena OCs would be addressed as the "Class Three" crew)

Now that you mention it... Tatenashi's 19, right?
Old 2012-04-12, 08:38   Link #29129
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It can also played for negative: Stubborn and headstrong, that's why she goes into troll logic when losing argument. For an agent, she's also quite emotional.

Depends: did Irish ever go past Moral Event Horizon? If he did, dying is an option (whereas he can life to pay for his sin). If he's not, the nope.
Old 2012-04-12, 08:41   Link #29130
Eratas123

Does bombing a building count?

@ Stratos - She's 16.
Old 2012-04-12, 08:46   Link #29131
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Full of innocent? Definitely.
Old 2012-04-12, 08:50   Link #29132
Eratas123

Nope, the leader always says "No innoncents. We'd be no better than the pilots f they got hurt". Only Irish and Joshua follow this rule fully. Same with her: No casualties if they can be avoided. Just like M.

Surprise incest is usually played for Squick?
Old 2012-04-12, 08:57   Link #29133
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Which mean both really didn't deserve it, just like how Setsuna from Gundam 00 was corrupted by Ali Al Sachez and is forgivable in spite slaughtering his own parents and killing a lot of innocent, because he didn't know the 'truth' and just follow the order.

On a correction note: Madoka WANT to torture and slaughter helpless soldiers and overall a sadistic heartless, it was SQUALL who prevent her from doing so, as far as threating to detonate her brain if she didn't follow the order.

It CAN be played for laughs, but mostly it's for A. Reveal B. Squick C. Sinking a ship (yes really)
Old 2012-04-12, 08:58   Link #29134
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - She's 16.
Oh, all right then, guess I got mixed up somewhere.

Iris is 19, owns a Class 1 Ordinary license.
Old 2012-04-12, 08:59   Link #29135
Eratas123

So foe yay siblings is squick?

@ Strats - If we judge by appearances, everybody looks college level.
Old 2012-04-12, 09:02   Link #29136
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depends, it can also be played for titillation. Like people who misunderstood the message of "Reaching for You", though it's also used to humanize Madoka from the subsequent damage, natch.
Old 2012-04-12, 09:06   Link #29137
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Strats - If we judge by appearances, everybody looks college level.
Point taken.

Doesn't help the fact that her height is around 170-ish, slightly shorter than Tsurugi whose only a wee bit shorter than Inami.
Old 2012-04-12, 09:08   Link #29138
Eratas123

Well, Asuka seems to be interested in her little brother before she finds out. Though it's mostly curiousity of how he's still alive after looking like he'd drop dead after a breeze.

Telomere again- What's Louise's motivations?

@ Stratos - Tatenashi's about Ichika's height, I think. The narration says that she pulled his head forwards and they were face to face, not downwards.
Old 2012-04-12, 09:09   Link #29139
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

SHORTER than Tsurugi? Natch.

Her motivation is: dunno, my plan is her destroying PT from the inside, and a chessmaster wannabe overall 9hence she's infuriated when things don't go according to her plan).

but that plan have yet to be considered by Blitz, who has her as actual antagonist, whereas I want her to be an anti-villain.
Old 2012-04-12, 09:14   Link #29140
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
SHORTER than Tsurugi? Natch.
Aye.

Inami: 1.74
Tsurugi: 1.73 - .74
Iris: 1.7 - .71
Kirin: 1.68

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest