Old 2016-05-19, 08:47   Link #2421
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Plus lighting immunity...
Old 2016-05-19, 10:19   Link #2422
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
We don't know about Yun Che and Chuyuechan's kid. When he did it with Chu he only had the blood legacy of the phoenix and dragon(plus virgin yang dragon seed) and Evil god veins.

When he did with the empress he already added the golden crow in the zoo, plus he received the dragon god marrow bone. I don't know what will happen but is possible his child can be born(after all, every blood legacy can be passed down to his kids).

What if his kid receives the evil god veins? In chuyuechan's case, the child will have the fire immunity and if the child with the little demon empress is born the child can have at least the fire and water immunity.
I don't really get what you are trying to said , I am not talking about how powerful his kids will be or what power they will have. I am wondering if the author is going to make yun Che have only one kid throughout the story cause if you have read the raw you should know that he added a part about lde not being able to have kid which is weird since I don't really see a point to it other than preventing yun Che from having more than one kid. For all we know author will make it so that both first and second wives are sterile too.

Last edited by luffyxnami; 2016-05-19 at 20:09.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-19, 19:51   Link #2423
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
I actually don't see anything weird with Cai Yi not being able to get pregnant. Her body is falling apart due to the Golden Crow's flame, and is burning her life force. The strange thing would be if Cai Yi were actually able to get pregnant.

Besides, Yun Che doesn't reall need more kids for now. He has yet to find the first...
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-20, 05:41   Link #2424
s.a.w..

Or rather wouldn't it be affinity instead of immunity? And shouldn't it be weakened since it is getting diluted? And maybe Yun Che would have to condense a fire, ice, and lightning pearl for the children... What if he went and got his master to help save lde and accidentally finds the other two medical god books(or whatever they are called). And maybe all of the supreme treasures that haven't shown up are hoarded by the evil god!
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 06:30   Link #2425
devilo96

read the new summary.....in WW forum.....finally yuanba will meet again with yun che
yuanba+yun che....this gonna fun
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-02, 17:33   Link #2426
dragonking9

Finally the guy arrive to save the 2k virgins frozen Ascard. Been waiting for this rescue for more than a freaking year. Bad luck the heroine is not there anymore. So many cliffhangers! Every woman he meet has a unsolved problem. He should just start killing all these phoenix people already.Why won't the author just let him meet his little fairy already.
dragonking9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-02, 20:24   Link #2427
luffyxnami

Well we finally find out what his current level is and it was dissapointing/unexpected, but at least it seem like it's equivalent to a sovereign. Hopefully he is equal to a sovereign level three and not a level 1 otherwise it would make little sense for him to even cut a sovereign level 5 all out attack without even using any gate.

Next chapter we might see 2k virgin wetting themselves seeing how bad ass yun Che can be, hopefully.
Old 2016-06-03, 21:57   Link #2428
devilo96

this will be more epic if chu yue and yun che kid sudenly show up and then protect frozen Ascard until yun che arrive
^ if this happend best reunion for both of them
Old 2016-06-03, 23:46   Link #2429
Eclar
Avid reader

Kinda upset about YC's current level after everything he had done before reaching FCA.
Old 2016-06-04, 04:51   Link #2430
KuruluciaFalFairia

i don't really care about his power level because he is strong enough to save them
and yeah when he come back i was like daaaaaaaammmmnnnnnn boys the sect will be flooded lol
Old 2016-06-04, 05:48   Link #2431
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Has his latest profound been revealed?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-04, 11:05   Link #2432
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Has his latest profound been revealed?
According to his enemies Emperor 3. He may or not hiding his cultivation, tho.
Old 2016-06-04, 14:02   Link #2433
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salante View Post
According to his enemies Emperor 3. He may or not hiding his cultivation, tho.
No that's his real level but apparently now he can fight people who are 20 level ahead of him unlike before where he can only fight like 15-18 level ahead.
Also look like yun Che harem growth to a crazy number, 2000 girls. He will be busy, hopefully dragon power can help him, maybe he can learn cloning jutsu or something and I can't wait for the reaction of all his wives and lovers when they find out.
Old 2016-06-05, 01:39   Link #2434
KuruluciaFalFairia

yeah reading the spoiler aaaand
Spoiler for LUL:
Old 2016-06-05, 01:52   Link #2435
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuruluciaFalFairia View Post
yeah reading the spoiler aaaand
Spoiler for LUL:
They all want to be in his bed now? Don`t they have to stay pure or something.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-05, 01:56   Link #2436
KuruluciaFalFairia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
nonono it's not like that, it's just my joke
i mean care in the sense that he's their leader now, so he has at least some responsibilities as leader
Old 2016-06-05, 02:27   Link #2437
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
I think you are forgetting, rule are set by leader and yun Che is in power right now, so he can set what ever rule he want, he alway hated the old FCA rule with them having to stay pure so I am pretty sure he would change it plus I pretty sure all the girls have the hot for him seeing how badass he is, not counting he was the one who save them in their most desperate time.
Old 2016-06-10, 01:19   Link #2438
KuruluciaFalFairia

new chapter
Spoiler for LUL:

lmao lets guess the method?
Old 2016-06-22, 23:32   Link #2439
devilo96

well read a new summary....finally our Mc gonna ask FG about chuyue chan......hope the author didnt forget about her again
and someone still read this series right ?
Old 2016-06-22, 23:51   Link #2440
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
well read a new summary....finally our Mc gonna ask FG about chuyue chan......hope the author didnt forget about her again
and someone still read this series right ?
well, still, it's just that the chapter release pace is slow down conisderably, so 1 or 2 chapter and we have pretty much nothing to discuss about.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem