Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-09, 23:57   Link #101
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
But man...Marie is so short even when compared to Angelica and Olivia. How can she handle so many cocks men..... She would break.
Go and read some doujin or play dark eroge only has loli heroine, you will know the answer LOL.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 00:20   Link #102
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Go and read some doujin or play dark eroge only has loli heroine, you will know the answer LOL.
Tanabe☆Kyou
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-10, 23:45   Link #103
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Joestar View Post
My imagination is running wild so pls don't say it anymore of it.......
The way the noble girls in his school reminds me of the girls in the h-anime called Discipline lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
If I'm not wrong, she often takes more than one.
Oh yeah, hahaha. Leon did mention that Marie and the several guys were making 'noises/sounds' on his ship at night time when they were heading to Alzel

Are actual Otome-game really like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Loli stuff scares me due to possible consequences if authorities finds out you were watching it

Last edited by n0m@n; 2018-11-11 at 00:07.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 03:27   Link #104
Valky
Radioactive

So in the latest part, did the mc actually grow smarter?

He's kinda dumb in the first and second part, like by example not utilizing the AI to it's full potential and really, not using his brain much.
Old 2018-11-11, 04:29   Link #105
zztop

Quote:
The way the noble girls in his school reminds me of the girls in the h-anime called Discipline lol

Oh yeah, hahaha. Leon did mention that Marie and the several guys were making 'noises/sounds' on his ship at night time when they were heading to Alzel

Are actual Otome-game really like that?
Depends. Some otome games have explicit H-content. They will usually be for PC release.
Here's some examples.
https://maidenkingdom.wordpress.com/...ana-no-kusari/

https://chocolatemix.wordpress.com/c...-wa-akai-hana/

(If you look up the titles on certain H-sites, I think you can find ero-screencaps.)

Sometimes these H-games (like Koezaru) get console releases (ie. handheld Vita); the sex scenes will be removed/toned down for more mainstream audiences.

As for other otome, depending on writing the sex can be implied (like showing pictures of shirtless guy in bed with MC) or they can use smutty writing. For example, Nil Admirari no Tenbin has a Cero D rating in Japan for explicit romantic dialogue although open sex is not shown.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 06:40   Link #106
n0m@n
C-Z

Holy cow... Looks I never knew what otome game really was....
I simply thought otomege was a dating sim game for women where there's no sex scenes. So there was an ergoe for it as well? ....Shit...and one of the series you mentioned really did have threesome in it as well. So girls really in Japan actually buy and play the R18 version huh.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-11, 07:24   Link #107
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Girls do have gangbang fantasy~
Old 2018-11-11, 11:26   Link #108
zztop

Quote:
Holy cow... Looks I never knew what otome game really was....
I simply thought otomege was a dating sim game for women where there's no sex scenes. So there was an ergoe for it as well? ....Shit...and one of the series you mentioned really did have threesome in it as well. So girls really in Japan actually buy and play the R18 version huh.
Also to note Japanese girls also go for dark otome, with things like possessive/yandere romantic types. Why else would Daibolik Lovers be so popular?
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/fea...he-rage/.95512

Last edited by zztop; 2018-11-11 at 20:26.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 02:08   Link #109
Joshua Joestar
Ripple Grand Master

STOP~!! PLS STOP~~!! no more pls!!!! you people are defiling my pure mind!! I can't look at my cousin in the eyes anymore!!!!!!

(ps: she is a half JPN)
Old 2018-11-12, 02:13   Link #110
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua joestar View Post
stop~!! Pls stop~~!! No more pls!!!! You people are defiling my pure mind!! I can't look at my cousin in the eyes anymore!!!!!!

(ps: She is a half jpn)
Old 2018-11-12, 03:32   Link #111
Joshua Joestar
Ripple Grand Master

Quote:
NO!! Pls stop dialing and drop that phone right now Firo!!! I'm not a Hentai, I didn't do anything wrong and she is already a fine adult!!! I'm just scared cause she said she likes otome games too!!!!

I didn't know otome games had H scene too, I only thought that BL games are the only sinful thing that should not exist!!

(Ps: she is a otaku she said)
Old 2018-11-12, 03:49   Link #112
Valky
Radioactive

Then she's probably rotten too. Good luck with that.
Old 2018-11-12, 03:56   Link #113
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Maybe she's already... Cough... Done the deeds...cough.
Old 2018-11-12, 05:56   Link #114
Joshua Joestar
Ripple Grand Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Then she's probably rotten too. Good luck with that.
NO! NO! NO! NO!!! she's not a Fujoshi, she is not rotten!! she is interested in BL LN and manga but she never go deep in it, she has a boyfriend so I'm pretty sure she is the normalfag type otaku!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Maybe she's already... Cough... Done the deeds...cough.
If you mean H, then I'm pretty sure she already did.
kuh!!!! RIAJUU EXPLODE!!!!!!
Old 2018-11-12, 06:13   Link #115
Valky
Radioactive

Lol, I'm just kidding mate.

Anyway, back to topic. So I skim through until the latest chapter .. and can't really say the characters are actually getting likeable over time. The kingdom still full of retards, the new country also weird as fuk, they want to give a position as one of the great nobles to mc, that is equal to them, seriously weird shit considering the mc (and Luxion of course) basically burn down their country almost singlehandedly.

Not to mention the queen is still good at manipulating the mc. Well, he also seems to be a masochist though, so he probably likes it anyway.
Old 2018-11-12, 09:53   Link #116
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Lol, I'm just kidding mate.

Anyway, back to topic. So I skim through until the latest chapter .. and can't really say the characters are actually getting likeable over time. The kingdom still full of retards, the new country also weird as fuk, they want to give a position as one of the great nobles to mc, that is equal to them, seriously weird shit considering the mc (and Luxion of course) basically burn down their country almost singlehandedly.

Not to mention the queen is still good at manipulating the mc. Well, he also seems to be a masochist though, so he probably likes it anyway.
Not for free of course
Old 2018-11-12, 18:58   Link #117
DragonXX

Had Leon use magic in the series yet?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 19:09   Link #118
sasuke706

Sort of. He and Luxion can do a combo magic attack while in a mech. That he's used like once.
Otherwise he hasn't used magic and gives away two magic amplifying charms he obtains because he has no aptitude for them.

He wanted to win a certain magic charm that gives him aptitude for all magics but it didn't end up happening.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 19:54   Link #119
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Not for free of course
Kinda makes you wonder what is going on the brain of those world citizens. Must be something in the air that makes almost all of them retarded.

It'll be much easier to follow Luxion's advise.

The criminal is let go free after all, even after the kidnapping incident. Seriously, mc is dumb, like there's no other punishment than makes them repent and moreover still let them in power? Sure the mc kill the guy who almost rape Livia, but only that. This novel is so weird you shouldn't use your brain when reading it.
Old 2018-11-13, 19:57   Link #120
DBAV

I've been reading this forum because I had some hopes for this novel, so it starts tricking you with some original idea "mob character" in otoge but it ends up being harem MC in otoge? From your comments the MC is the same kind of useless guy Sevens MC was or is it different?
DBAV is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem