AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2012-01-06, 17:33   Link #7481
st_nick5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBTAx View Post
Looks like the boxart for the original OMK?
Yeah, was just wondering if it's an art book or something, I haven't heard anything about that before.
st_nick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 18:01   Link #7482
Mormel

Yeah, Hane and the Confessions booklet came as the Pre-order Bonus from AmiAmi. And the Artbook and some kind of DVD showing Cutscenenes from the original OMK and the Box came with the original OMK also from AmiAmi.

I'm sorry for being so off-topic :S
Mormel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 18:22   Link #7483
st_nick5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
Yeah, Hane and the Confessions booklet came as the Pre-order Bonus from AmiAmi. And the Artbook and some kind of DVD showing Cutscenenes from the original OMK and the Box came with the original OMK also from AmiAmi.

I'm sorry for being so off-topic :S
Oh, damn. I got the original OMK and didn't get any of that. Mustn't have ordered the special edition.
Old 2012-01-06, 18:33   Link #7484
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

it's not a special edition, ougon (vanilla) was sold out for a long time on amiami, during the last restock (i think about 2/3 months ago), amiami put this special edition.
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x.../Immag0312.jpg (mine lolz)
the artbook has the portraits, stages and some cool sketches, while the dvd is nothing special, it has some vanilla ougon vids and the dlanor and erika beta video that was uploaded on youtube too several months ago
Ouverture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 18:44   Link #7485
st_nick5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouverture View Post
it's not a special edition, ougon (vanilla) was sold out for a long time on amiami, during the last restock (i think about 2/3 months ago), amiami put this special edition.
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x.../Immag0312.jpg (mine lolz)
the artbook has the portraits, stages and some cool sketches, while the dvd is nothing special, it has some vanilla ougon vids and the dlanor and erika beta video that was uploaded on youtube too several months ago
Is this it?
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...%24pagecnt%3D1

Only £13 before postage. Wonder if it's worth getting it.. I've already got the game so I'd be stuck with two copies of it. Don't think I'd have it in me to chuck one copy out :P

edit - Or I could send it to someone on here for free.

Last edited by st_nick5; 2012-01-06 at 19:09.
Old 2012-01-06, 22:55   Link #7486
TW25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
While I'm at it, is it normal for Hane to not have a cover?
Yes, that's completely normal.
TW25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 23:44   Link #7487
Joachim13
Finite Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by st_nick5 View Post
Donate it to a local game store and see how they react. Anyone where I live would go in and see that would be like "Waahhhh?? What is that? It not in ENGLISH???!!" O______o *shock*
Old 2012-01-07, 04:53   Link #7488
Ouverture
Golden Fighter

Quote:
Yeah, that's it
Ouverture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-07, 08:53   Link #7489
Azule
Golden Witch

Send a message via AIM to Azule Send a message via MSN to Azule
Alright, i've got a quick question.
I want to play a copy of Umineko with the modern sprites, the modern backgrounds and the CG's. I don't mind that it'll be in Japanese, as i'll read the script off the Witch Hunt translation. However, do I want the PS3 version or the PSP version? I'm looking for the cheapest option D:
Old 2012-01-07, 11:27   Link #7490
st_nick5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azule View Post
I want to play a copy of Umineko with the modern sprites, the modern backgrounds and the CG's. I don't mind that it'll be in Japanese, as i'll read the script off the Witch Hunt translation. However, do I want the PS3 version or the PSP version? I'm looking for the cheapest option D:
The PS3 version here:

Costs 6930 yen (Around £58), to get that on the PSP you need to buy these two I believe:

Which is 5160 yen altogether (£43), not including shipping. This is assuming you have a PS3 and/or a PSP. Otherwise you'd have to take the price of the console into account as well. I'm not sure if there's any differences in the actual game between the PSP and PS3 version though.

edit - I personally went with the PS3 version, so I can play it on my big 21" HD monitor.
Old 2012-01-07, 11:33   Link #7491
Kurizu204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azule View Post
It's probably cheaper to get the ps3 bundle with both games. As with the psp version you have to by 4 games for everything and here is no bundle that I'm aware of. And chiru psp isn't out yet I don't think.
Kurizu204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 14:02   Link #7492
OmegaRed
Envoy of the end

Quote:
Is this it?

Only £13 before postage. Wonder if it's worth getting it.. I've already got the game so I'd be stuck with two copies of it. Don't think I'd have it in me to chuck one copy out :P

*raises hand*

haha really want this.

Is ami ami selling the cross expansion yet?
OmegaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 14:15   Link #7493
st_nick5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaRed View Post
*raises hand*

haha really want this.

Is ami ami selling the cross expansion yet?
They have been for ages. They've got it listed under 7th Expantion, rather than 7th Expansion.

Old 2012-01-11, 15:40   Link #7494
st_nick5

Limited edition of Umineko Chiru PS3 and the Higanbana/OMK game arrived today \o/ Think I'm gonna buy the first OMK again as well, to get the artbook. Is the actual game itself just the same as when it first came out originally? If it is, then if anyone in the UK wants a free copy then I'd be happy to send it to them.
Old 2012-01-11, 16:05   Link #7495
Oblivion

Quote:
Limited edition of Umineko Chiru PS3 and the Higanbana/OMK game arrived today \o/ Think I'm gonna buy the first OMK again as well, to get the artbook. Is the actual game itself just the same as when it first came out originally? If it is, then if anyone in the UK wants a free copy then I'd be happy to send it to them.
Does the original come out with an artbook anymore?
Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 16:10   Link #7496
Mormel

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but the restocked vanilla version now costs only 1.600 Yen on AmiAmi and comes with these bonuses:
-Ougon Musou Kyoku Setting Original Drawings (A4 sized, soft cover, 60 pages planned)
-Ougon Musou Kyoku 2 development clip (DVD)
-Soft storage case

(http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TVG-PC-0263&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=umineko$pagemax=100$getcnt=0$pagec nt=1)
Mormel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 16:18   Link #7497
Yirba
Spider Lily Translations

http://desktop.onlive.com/

Interested to see if this will allow Umineko on an iPad or other compatible device… Of course, there's a subscription fee if you want to install applications of your own, but it might work quite well (providing you have a stable Internet connection while playing)…
Old 2012-01-12, 18:11   Link #7498
akyu

Hi! I was wondering... I really really want to buy de Umineko novels; but I have quite a problem. You see, I looked the links on the Witch Hunt page; but the CD version is already sold out. And the download version is not an option, because I live in Mexico, so it is not availabl for me to buy D: I really really want to buy the novels, actually, my birthday is next month, so my parents already told me that it could be my birthday present if I find where to buy it. So if you could help me, please OwO
akyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 18:25   Link #7499
CrimsonMoonMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by akyu View Post
Hi! I was wondering... I really really want to buy de Umineko novels; but I have quite a problem. You see, I looked the links on the Witch Hunt page; but the CD version is already sold out. And the download version is not an option, because I live in Mexico, so it is not availabl for me to buy D: I really really want to buy the novels, actually, my birthday is next month, so my parents already told me that it could be my birthday present if I find where to buy it. So if you could help me, please OwO
http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=0003381
It's in stock.
CrimsonMoonMist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 19:50   Link #7500
Yirba
Spider Lily Translations

Yeah, Witch Hunt haven't updated their links… it's still in stock at Paletweb.

Tags
translation