AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-10-23, 17:11   Link #121
Frankie Elric

The Evil Dead trilogy
Ghostbusters
Frankie Elric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-24, 07:35   Link #122
SolarNova
Alone in the dark

havnt had a chance to read through all the posts yet so dont no if its been said or not ..probably not but ...

I would like to see the 'legacy of Kain' playstation 1 and 2 games made into a anime or CG movie or a small series, i know it isnt an existing story persay but the games do have a very indepth story to them so it wouldnt be a problem making a anime or CG series out of it.

For those of you who havnt played any of the legacy of kain series .. there are 2 halfs. Blood Omen 1 and 2 .. that follows the MAIN main character and Soul Reaver 1 and 2 that follows the other lead character, i guess you can consider him a main char also, and then finaly Defiance which brings the 2 parts together in a conclusion.

Its based in a completly different world and is basicaly about a power strugle between vampires, humans and 'fate/destiny'.
Dont wanna give away to much but basicaly the whole point of the series is for kain to find a way to change his predestined fate to a third option instead of the 2 that everyone say he has 1) destroy nosgoth by not dieing and taking the vampire throne thus continuing the vampire race or 2) by dieing and letting nosgoth live but ends the vampire race. ( nosgoth is the name of the planet/realm they live in. and just to clarify , vampires are not exactly the opresors in this series although you can get that impresion depeding on in what time your in through out the series ( has time travel in it )

Anyway deffinatly think it should be made into an anime or better yet a CG that looks the same as the cutscenes in the games.
SolarNova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 23:32   Link #123
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I just recently played Phoenix Wright, and this just had to turn into an anime. It would be so fun with it's humor and fun characters. And the story will be very interesting, since the game it self has very amazing story. Capcom should make this into anime instead of DMC or Resident Evil.
Old 2007-11-28, 00:32   Link #124
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I just recently played Phoenix Wright, and this just had to turn into an anime. It would be so fun with it's humor and fun characters. And the story will be very interesting, since the game it self has very amazing story. Capcom should make this into anime instead of DMC or Resident Evil.
You should check out the special advertising court battle that came as extra on the fourth game. It's fully voiced, and hilarious.
It was made to advertise Gyakuten Saiban DS port when the first game came out, at TGS.
I happened to be at TGS2005, so I saw this event on the big screen at Capcom's booth. It was awesome.

Anyways, here it is.
part 1
part 2
part 3

Here's another one. This one was for advertising the 4th game, and was shown at TGS2006.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm407528
Old 2007-11-28, 01:19   Link #125
foreverdissevered
Endless Entity

Kana Imouto is the only one that i truly want to be an anime..
foreverdissevered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 01:57   Link #126
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

Quote:
It would be a totally awesome idea but won't the court scenes be a little too boring for an anime? But I would totally watch the anime even if it sucks just to see Godot animated. XD
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 02:59   Link #127
Ziv

I'd like to see a modern rendition of the first parts of Journey to the West with Chuck Norris as Sūn Wùkōng...assuming of course that Sūn Wùkōng and Chuck Norris aren't the same person.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 05:10   Link #128
KnightSpirit

Quote:
I always hope they would make Phoenix Wright into an anime series since I play A.A 2 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB74RUZO9ZI

I wouldn't think the court scene will be boring at all, something like this would be nice LOL.
KnightSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 12:49   Link #129
Qwazar

I would reaaaaly like to see Roger Zelazny's Amber chronicles animated. It would make for good 100 episodes . Actually pretty much any book of his would look awesome animated, of course, if done correctly. Than there are countless other books I would love to see as anime's, I mean, some of the more 'serious' ones, that aren't sci-fi or fantasy.

Imagine Vonneguts 'Sirens of Titan' animated! You have to admit it would be extremely weird and might be extremely good, if done correctly. Problem being that the deepest things are in narrative, though, overall it would be awesome.
Qwazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 14:13   Link #130
s[H]sIkuA
Drill Drill Drill

Warcraft 3
Starcraft

/End
Old 2007-11-28, 15:24   Link #131
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
You should check out the special advertising court battle that came as extra on the fourth game. It's fully voiced, and hilarious.
It was made to advertise Gyakuten Saiban DS port when the first game came out, at TGS.
I happened to be at TGS2005, so I saw this event on the big screen at Capcom's booth. It was awesome.

Anyways, here it is.
part 1
part 2
part 3

Here's another one. This one was for advertising the 4th game, and was shown at TGS2006.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm407528
Don't understand what they are saying, but the voice acting was really well done and it was pretty fun to watch. And well watching this, I think Capcom will turn this into an anime someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicido View Post
It would be a totally awesome idea but won't the court scenes be a little too boring for an anime? But I would totally watch the anime even if it sucks just to see Godot animated. XD
I don't think it will be boring, people would think that anime about making bread or playing board game into an anime would be stupid, but Yakitate Japan and Hikaru no GO both were great anime. So I think Phoenix Wright anime would be very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpirit View Post
I always hope they would make Phoenix Wright into an anime series since I play A.A 2 years ago.

I wouldn't think the court scene will be boring at all, something like this would be nice LOL.
Lol that was so funny, especially with Haruhi.
Old 2007-11-30, 08:36   Link #132
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Harry Potter xD...You know if they were to make Harry Potter into an anime It would be so awsomes. Harry Potter has a good storyline as it is, put that with some good friggin art it would be amazing.
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 09:00   Link #133
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightSpirit View Post

OMG i can't stop laughing while watching it.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 16:31   Link #134
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

I'd like to see a Soul Caliber anime. I also wouldn't mind an Ever17 anime. Too bad it couldn't work.
Grimkill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-30, 21:06   Link #135
KnightSpirit

I would like to see the following in anime series:

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98oW2Ut3KqU

Final Fantasy 7 (original)

Phoenix Wright

Soul caliber

Star Ocean 3
KnightSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 10:27   Link #136
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I would like to see the Dibalo series being made into an anime . Its dark and stark settings would be awesome animated . Speaking of Blizzard I would also like to see StarCraft?Warcraft being made into animes
Old 2007-12-04, 04:54   Link #137
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Hotel Dusk would deserve an animated adaptation, I can see Tomokazu Sugita voicing Kyle, Keiji Fujiwara as a fine Louis de Nono, or Mamiko Noto as Mila.

It will need a lot of work to do away from the VG gimmick while keeping the core as a working ingredient for the animated media: the story.

*runs from an angry and rabid mob of anti-Sugita-ists*
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 06:22   Link #138
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I would like to see Lord of the Flies and Candide in anime. Hopefully as accurate and made as moe as possible for the former being for the sake of bringing out the ugly contrast in human behavior and the later one maybe in Gurren Lagann old-school macha style to emphasize the sheer irony of it all.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 12:17   Link #139
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I wonder If there Anime..Like ( beauty and the beast ) From Disney
Old 2007-12-05, 12:31   Link #140
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Disney seldom produce a piece that peers outside the American 'family orientation' lens. The only release to date that made me think of going beyond its classical limitations would be The Incredibles.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote