AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 15 26.79%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 37.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 8.93%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-10, 12:36   Link #61
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Hey at least it's not as bad as Sae's arc, right? Right?
Sae's arc was fine, if you could ignore that annoying narrator (having a narrator there was a seriously stupid idea )
Rihoko's arc is quite pathetic so far (including ep. 18), and it doesn't even have a narrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Just because that looks to be the reason, i highly doubt it is.
Oh, I very much *do* think it is. When the tea club was in dire need of members, the other two girls in it used the pastries as bait to get Rihoko to join the club, in order to prevent it from being closed down - just the two of then probably wouldn't have been enough, three is just the bare minimum.
Old 2010-11-10, 20:31   Link #62
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Sae's arc was fine, if you could ignore that annoying narrator (having a narrator there was a seriously stupid idea )
Rihoko's arc is quite pathetic so far (including ep. 18), and it doesn't even have a narrator

Oh, I very much *do* think it is. When the tea club was in dire need of members, the other two girls in it used the pastries as bait to get Rihoko to join the club, in order to prevent it from being closed down - just the two of then probably wouldn't have been enough, three is just the bare minimum.
I have to disagree with you completely. Sae's arc was HORRIBLE. Not just the Narrator part, but our main character being the biggest sleaze bag I've seen in a main character in quite some time. And Sae was a total push over letting him do whatever he wanted practically.

Rihoko's arc is several times better than Sae's. Sae's was just utterly painful to watch.
Old 2010-11-11, 05:54   Link #63
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
When the tea club was in dire need of members, the other two girls in it used the pastries as bait to get Rihoko to join the club, in order to prevent it from being closed down
I believe you're just making this up . There's no solid evidence as to why Rihoko joined the tea club. For all we know she did it because she loves tea.
Old 2010-11-11, 09:20   Link #64
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Pretty sure Himeji is trolling. Don't feed the troll guys. He's probably just bitter about people enjoying the series right now with its quite affable current heroine. Imagine that; people actually enjoying what they watch in spite of any & all flaws. What an alien concept.
Old 2010-11-11, 12:32   Link #65
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I believe you're just making this up . There's no solid evidence as to why Rihoko joined the tea club. For all we know she did it because she loves tea.
They could've just as well laid a track of cream pies to the team room
"I really wonder who placed all those tasty cream pies here... what's that? 'Tea club'? Why not, some tea to wash down all those cream pies would be nice."
Old 2010-11-11, 13:46   Link #66
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Can we just get back to talking about what actually happened in Episode 17 already, without the arc comparison or childishness? Or, given that we've moved on episode 18 by now, let's just let it rest.
Old 2010-11-11, 16:59   Link #67
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLowrider View Post
Pretty sure Himeji is trolling. Don't feed the troll guys. He's probably just bitter about people enjoying the series right now with its quite affable current heroine. Imagine that; people actually enjoying what they watch in spite of any & all flaws. What an alien concept.
I really don't see how Himeji is being a troll when he/she is just posting opinions on the show, but yeah what relentlessflame said. Sorry to carry it on for this long.
Old 2010-11-12, 21:27   Link #68
wingman32x

Good start to Rihoko's arc. She seems like a pretty good character. The weight jokes that the anime makes are hit and miss, and they're already starting to get old a bit. The fence scene was pretty funny. Especially the way Junichi reacted to seeing her like that. After that though, it was just "Eating sweets when she said she wouldn't" jokes, which gave me a chuckle the first time but not much after that. The playground scene was hilarious though. Little Miya was so damn cute! Overall, a good enough episode.

7/10
Closed Thread