Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 10:16   Link #82
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstratboy View Post
Now don't we all wish we could go fishing one evening out on the wharfs and catch a hurt, abandoned, stockings and swimsuit clad babe who needs loving care and attention and happens to forget she's naked now and again when she's speaking to a guy.
^ lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso View Post
This is the worst episode ever!
Why? Well I don't know I didn't see it yet, but i feel that way!
did you check ALL of the pics yet,

Spoiler:

also seriously, who the hell in their right mind would give the power of geass to 9 year old kid :/
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 10:30   Link #83
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

lol, i love how Lelouch taught Mao

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 11:13   Link #84
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgz View Post
also seriously, who the hell in their right mind would give the power of geass to 9 year old kid :/
We still don't know the requirements to become a Geass user - which means that C.C. might have very well have been searching for members of a specific pool (possibly narrowed down by searching for compatible, medical or psychological characteristics) and a viable candidate. Maybe not everyone can use it and those rare people are hard to come by - hence why C.C. chose Lelouch, whom she might have been scouting during his childhood (cf. ep1 - intro).

Otherwise it might be about the subject's background and their determination...those who actually have a use for the Geass can only accept it. Someone who doesn't have a goal in mind might not be as easily controlled/kept in check as people who must rely on her. As for Mao, we don't his history except that he's an orphan. C.C. probably didn't want to wait until he was longer and felt he could already accept the Geass and get used to it, till he got old enough to act by relying on the information gathered by mind-reading. The only problem is that the Geass couldn't be shut down and reportedly evolved in a negative way...moving away from C.C.'s scenario and forcing her to part ways with him.
Old 2007-01-29, 19:18   Link #85
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ but it isnt said that in order to recieve geass the person needs to be compatible so im still under the impression that anyone willing to take up the power can...a valid reason for CC giving mao geass was if she could use him for her own needs when he has mastered the use of it but that doesnt seem like CC at all...a better reason would be that she wanted mao to stand up for himself...maybe being an orphan he was roaming the streets and whatnot...maybe she took pity on him and wanted him to stand up as a person agin caring for him like her own child...
Quote:
Spoiler:
missed out CC...how dare you O.o

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 20:06   Link #86
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
missed out CC...how dare you O.o
We saw hers during Susaku shock attack.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 21:23   Link #87
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
We saw hers during Susaku shock attack.
That only showed bottom half and the scar, no nipples.
C.C.'s nipple appearance was in the first Ending song, a still picture drawn by kimutaka himself, where she's leaning against podium in a church.
Old 2007-01-31, 07:48   Link #88
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
yum yum.

cute nipples Villeta!

Has to be Milly next! please Haruhi! Milly next!

Oh and personally speaking, Villeta x Ougi isn't such a bad idea, and the keeping her in that current state will make the future story arch very very VERY interesting, as it brings out the old cliche of what to do when you have lived on the other side of the conflict, do you immediately go back to the way you were, or embrace the new you? or maybe a combination?

Old 2007-01-31, 18:12   Link #89
ashlay
the red string of fate

aww, but it is a good cliche.

besides, better to have Villeta x Ougi then watch Viletta sink deeper into disgrace and insanity like Jeremiah. (speaking of which wonder how that's going for Jeremiah. guessing he's the next geass opponent after they kill mao...unless Lu actually managed to kill him this time....)

at least this way villeta adds some additional variety to the antagonists, and an excellent addition to the utterly random pairings department.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 23:31   Link #90
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

And if Jeremiah actually sees Viletta on the other side of the conflict, how much more nuts can he get.

Won't really comment until I see the subbed version.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 00:50   Link #91
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
^ lol

so.. this is the 2nd boobies showing , right? 2 downs, 3 to go (Euphie? Shirley? and Milly?
What.. no love for the table lover ? O_o

*runs before he get shot*

Me wants Cecil and Cornelia
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 02:56   Link #92
kauldron26
Med Student

so am i the only one who has fallen head over heels in love with the new OP?? really love the guitar intro... then again im in full belief that recently anime fans have become like cattle, moving in the direction of the masses. great ep tho.

Last edited by kauldron26; 2007-02-01 at 03:41.
kauldron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 03:19   Link #93
etothex

kauldron26: yes

Kira_Naruto: tables are overrated, now if it was washing machines . . .

Milly talks about omiai; we find out Lloyd's an earl; that can't be a coincidence.
etothex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 03:55   Link #94
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Trivia: Shirley's diary is built backwards, as if Britanians wrote from right to left.

CC said the Geass grows stronger as one uses it. What does it mean for Lelouch? That soon he won't be able to look at people without damaging their short term memory? That he'll lose the one use limit and will be obeyed no matter what order he gives (or how casually?) That's he'll be able to geass people without direct eye contact?
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 08:03   Link #95
Noppapana
&gt; Haruhiist &lt;

Send a message via MSN to Noppapana
just a sec
isnt the Schneizel the fellow who organized the test team with Lancelot ?
Noppapana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 09:11   Link #96
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauldron26 View Post
so am i the only one who has fallen head over heels in love with the new OP?? really love the guitar intro... then again im in full belief that recently anime fans have become like cattle, moving in the direction of the masses. great ep tho.
Certainly not. I love it too and I know atleast one more person who enjoys it a lot. So etothex is obviously far, far off.

Most people enjoy pop sung by people who are made pretty and good at singing thanks to achievements (not sure if I spelled the word right.) made by the great human race.

@Anh_Minh
I was going to write; "but what if she´s born and raised in Japan/Area 11?" But you´re right. Certainly a miss from the writers.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 10:17   Link #97
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quite a fantastic episode, though I wasn't that interested viletta's boobs. (Well yuffie's one will be another matter )

SImply loved watching Mao getting owned. PLease let Mao be dead! Please! Please! IT is about time to move to more meaningful stories...
Old 2007-02-01, 12:49   Link #98
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Mao's death was intresting.

Lelouch saying "I have taken all of C.C. Even parts you haven't seen" was creepy and hilarious at the same time.
Old 2007-02-01, 12:54   Link #99
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Serious hope Mao bit the bullet and is gone now. Honestly felt bad for the guy, getting a Geass at such a young age and one that let you hear so many thoughts at once. Not surprising the guy went nuts. Definately not one of C.C. best decisions. Sadly all he had after that point was her because he couldn't really interact in the normal world any longer.

Lelouch might've had a point that killing him or taking away the Geass (if she could do that) would've been better than simply leaving him. It's sad, but man the guy ended up pretty twisted by the whole thing. Calmly shooting C.C. in the limbs so she couldn't get away. (I'm guesing this is one person she should've never told that bullets couldn't kill her. Maybe that belief went so far that he honestly didn't think she'd die if he chopped her into pieces) Of course he apparently didn't seem to care that while gun shots apparently can't kill her they can seriously hurt like hell. Good think Lelouch went into action or else she would've had to feel her limbs being taken off.

Lelouch really knew how to mess with Mao even predicting how the conversation would go. Saying things like how C.C. was his, how he knew her name, and he'd taken all of her. Man he's pretty devious, though who knows how long it'll be before all of those statements are true Clever job though setting up the police so the moment Mao said anything about his identity they'd shoot him.

I sure hope that isn't Mao. I don't know who it is but I can only hope. The man was shot that many times. Let's not turn this into another show where characters seemingly 'die' then turn up again. Also looks like Lelouch is going to meet Cornelia and get some answers. Maybe that means Suzaku got that audience they were after with Euphemia. Which only means we'll have attack of the crazed yuri girl!

I'm surprised how they handled Shirley. I really expected her to just leave school or something. But her just not knowing Lelouch. Plus his lame excuse of 'we had a fight and we're pretending not to know each other' is pretty bad. For a great tactition that is pretty weak. Maybe they left it that way so Shirley can be involved later but it's still not that good.

Good that Lelouch and C.C. fixed things up between them at the end. Nice how he avoids the question of whether he was comforting, pitying, or getting attached to her. Seems like Lelouch and C.C. are making a pretty strong bond. Too bad for Kallen how she's sort of been dropped off a bit during all of this.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-01, 16:53   Link #100
Kisuke06
I see...

"C.C., you're too big. So, I'll make you compact!" Simply hilarious!

Quite a nice episode, but I think that Mao died too soon. =/
Kisuke06 is offline   Reply With Quote