AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2017-01-04, 03:11   Link #23901
bestAcode

code geass fukkatsu no lelouch

I wonder if kallen will still have feelings for lelouch and how she will react when she knows that lelouch is alive
bestAcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-04, 06:07   Link #23902
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestAcode View Post
I wonder if kallen will still have feelings for lelouch and how she will react when she knows that lelouch is alive
If Kallen discovered that Lelouch was alive, and in hiding...with CC, she'd KILL HIM!
Old 2017-01-04, 08:39   Link #23903
kipzizz
Nobody Taught Us To Quit.

Quote:
Obviously Kallen will still have feelings for Lelouch - and I suppose Lelouch is in for some "tough love" by her, once she finds out he's resurrected/zombified/w/e.

愛するって 心から 心へと 残していくことだと 思う。
kipzizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-04, 14:56   Link #23904
bestAcode

Is the most natural thing that kallen still remembers him. I dare say now that she finds out that he is still alive. The love she feels will be more intense.
But I've seen several animes that fall into greed ($$$) and fanservice and do not let the characters themselves write the story. And worst of all they may manipulate and do a stupid and rotten way for Kallen to stay with Gino.

I hate when that happens they give you solid bases of what the character is like, how he acts, how he thinks, etc and then they come with a stupid idea to please the majority of the fans reforming and imposing aspects that you and I know that the character never would do
Old 2017-01-04, 17:38   Link #23905
kipzizz

Quote:
Is the most natural thing that kallen still remembers him. I dare say now that she finds out that he is still alive. The love she feels will be more intense.
But I've seen several animes that fall into greed ($$$) and fanservice and do not let the characters themselves write the story. And worst of all they may manipulate and do a stupid and rotten way for Kallen to stay with Gino.

I hate when that happens they give you solid bases of what the character is like, how he acts, how he thinks, etc and then they come with a stupid idea to please the majority of the fans reforming and imposing aspects that you and I know that the character never would do
lol, that's not gonna happen; even sunrise's troll-ish moments regarding Kallen/Gino were limited in two scenes : 1) Kallen pegged with an uninterested "ahhh, eer whatever!" after Gino told her he "understood" her feelings before heading into the final battle, and 2) a lousy pic in a lousy wedding.

Kallen along with Nunnaly, Suzaku and C.C will always carry a torch for Lelouch, that's as given as it gets.

Old 2017-01-04, 20:58   Link #23906
bestAcode

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipzizz
lol, that's not gonna happen; even sunrise's troll-ish moments regarding Kallen/Gino were limited in two scenes : 1) Kallen pegged with an uninterested "ahhh, eer whatever!" after Gino told her he "understood" her feelings before heading into the final battle, and 2) a lousy pic in a lousy wedding.

Kallen along with Nunnaly, Suzaku and C.C will always carry a torch for Lelouch, that's as given as it gets.
3)In the picture drama 26 after the zero requiem you can see that sunrise tries to put gino and kallen also in the end you can see a photo where most of the characters are and gino let's say that is very attached to kallen.
Old 2017-01-04, 22:16   Link #23907
GundamFan0083

Quote:
3)In the picture drama 26 after the zero requiem you can see that sunrise tries to put gino and kallen also in the end you can see a photo where most of the characters are and gino let's say that is very attached to kallen.
I thought it was picture drama 25.

This one:

Spoiler for Gino x Kallen standing together.:
Old 2017-01-04, 23:54   Link #23908
bestAcode

no,i talking about this picture
Spoiler for gino x kallen?:
Old 2017-01-05, 04:14   Link #23909
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

I honestly can't see Kallen x Gino happening. That's gonna feel super forced imo. Their relationship has always been more of a ideal (Kallen choosing her Japanese heritage over Brit and rebelling) vs ideal (Gino wholeheartedly believing in the empire and that it can do no wrong) kinda thing, which eventually transitioned into an understanding/friendship when Gino was put into a similar situation as her.

I mean, there's the possibility that their relationship can be explored in the upcoming sequel, but as for them being possible lovers, I dismiss that entirely until I see developments that lead me to believe as such. Pretty sure she's gonna be fixated on Lelouch for quite some time before she moves on. She isn't the kinda girl that's easily deterred since she did stay for the rebellion from beginning to end despite all the bullshit she had to endure. Even when she had to wait an entire year for them to get close to and reawaken a brainwashed Lelouch.

I'm just gonna leave a quote here that I got from the CG wiki: "Kallen's character poem stated how she had fallen in love with him and how she was willing to follow him to hell had Lelouch admit any form of feelings for her even if it was a lie. Aware, that it was precisely the reason why he refused to say anything to her after their kiss, Kallen smiled at his photo she kept, choosing to remember him as not the evil emperor or a hero but as the man she loved."

With that kinda devotion, it's hard to believe that she'll up and fall for anyone else without the necessary developments taking place. (No way can sunrise pull a "it happened off-screen" scenario on us with this one. People will seriously riot. lol)
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-05, 05:22   Link #23910
GundamFan0083

Quote:
no,i talking about this picture
Spoiler for gino x kallen?:
I forgot Gino was in that pic.

The Lelouch Birthday event also made mention of Gino writing letters to Kallen and such, and if memory serves it also indicates that she rebuffed his advances but was flattered or something to that effect.
Old 2017-01-05, 08:47   Link #23911
kipzizz

@ bestacode : both of the pictures posted above, are from the last PD drama where the characters gather around Ashford Academy to light up fireworks, remembering Lelouch.

@ mangakid : spot on! heck, Kallen's R2 character poem is pretty self-explanatory. If she gets "one more chance" she'll be running to Lelouch like burning, Gino who?! Actually, everyone else other than Lelouch gets the "huh, who?!" treatment, hehe.

Old 2017-01-05, 12:12   Link #23912
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Kallen was always so loyal to the cause. Which made her loyal to Lelouch. It's why it's a good pairing imo.

R2 was a lot of things and rushing the story was one of them but at the very least the scenes where Lelouch showed his own faith in her was good too. When she got captured in the Chinese Fed. and he like WE need to go get her!!! and his staff is like bad decision! or Telling her after saying he was just using her when he was facing the firing squad, Don't die, Kallen. Was really cute. lol

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 03:34   Link #23913
bestAcode

What Would You Like To Happen in 3s? Between lelouch and kallen? And what development would you like to see between them?

I mean:

1-Would you like to see from a simple kiss to even very intimate moments, a complicated relationship or that flow with roses?
2-do you think that despite the years Kallen got a boyfriend, feel something for someone or someone who is trying to fall in love?
3-Would you like to see more rivalry between kallen and c.c?
4-Would you like to see emotions such as jealousy or amorous depression on the part of lelouch or kallen maybe both?
5-do you think Kallen will die in this third season?
6-Kallen will get a geass?

If C.C and lelouch triumphs what would you do?
A) i accept it
B) No, HELL NO! Fuck this 3 season !, where is my final episode of season 2?
C) depending
D) will be an open end between lelouch and c.c and lelouch and kallen, the viewer will decide
E) Lelouch will stay single, reasons?
F) he is a king, all hail Lelouch will stay with both

my answers
despite of the years that elapsed kallen can not forget lelouch. But she tried to move forward, maybe she'll be with someone to forget lelouch, not big levels but maybe dates with some1?
Lelouch will do everything possible so that no one will know that he is alive. Only a few will know, for example susaku, I would like to see a situation develop: who is under the mask? Zero will be susaku or lelouch? Kallen feels that there is something strange, familiar.
When kallen finds out that he is alive.
Lelouch will be cold and distant with kallen but because he wants her to forget him since he is supposed to be dead, he is supposed to be the enemy of the world but kallen will be percistente because she does not want to make the same mistake twice. The constant coldness of lelouch, kallen start to doubt that if she really means something to him and seeing that cc and lelouch are so close may make the situation worse and she feels depressed and a little jealous. I would like to see a situation where lelouch is jealous of a situation that he saw. And kallen is the cause.
I would like to see more between them than a single kiss. where kallen and lelouch are alone and kallen with tears in her face take out all her anger on him and Throwing questions like ¿why you didnt put me in the zero requiem,why you were so cold with me?,,,,etc i want lelouch tell her the truth. yes, I would like to see more rivalry between cc and kallen, I do not think that kallen Die, I think that kallen will have geass and was delivered by lelouch. if cc and lelouch triumph i would choose the answers C and F.

my theory about.
Kallen's Geass, bestowed upon her by lelouch.
It grants love, not literally I mean that grants a bonus or an advantage to someone for example she heals the wounds of a person but the damage of this person is transferred to her, I rely on this for two reasons the first is that the power Of geass manifests depending on the personality of the person, and kallen has shown that she is a protector who thinks of others before her. And the second reason is by c.c, why she? Because it would be ironic. The power of c.c was to receive love.

have fun reading this and answering
Old 2017-02-01, 19:34   Link #23914
Xenomorph555
Verified Kurumi Clone

Quote:
What Would You Like To Happen in 3s? Between lelouch and kallen? And what development would you like to see between them?

I mean:

1-Would you like to see from a simple kiss to even very intimate moments, a complicated relationship or that flow with roses?
2-do you think that despite the years Kallen got a boyfriend, feel something for someone or someone who is trying to fall in love?
4-Would you like to see emotions such as jealousy or amorous depression on the part of lelouch or kallen maybe both?

A) i accept it
C) depending
D) will be an open end between lelouch and c.c and lelouch and kallen, the viewer will decide
:
1. Hell yeah i'd like that. Though, this series will never have confirmed ships for the main cast (they want to keep the whole community happy), so they will never have a proper relationship. I would however like them to have another kiss, and a proper one this time. I felt royally cheated with the "sayonara" scene last time.

2. Again, probably not as they would want to keep the community happy; therefore they'll keep her single.

3. Hahaha, of course. Flame wars are always fun.

4. As a tsundere, jealousy is already ingrained into Kallens character 24/7. I don't see her getting depressed though, she's a very happy and positive character, pretty sure there's nothing in the world that could depress her to Lelouch levels.

5. Hmm, it would be extremely interesting if they did it right, it'd also cement her as best girl. However I don't think they will. She's already had so many "death flag" moments that she feels kind of immortal at this point. She's also a prominent mascot of the series, would be very weird to kill her off.

6. Could be interesting if they tried, however i'm pretty sure she's too stupid to use one She's also a very positive/happy/go lucky character, a geass wouldn't suit her, they're reserved for the dark and depraved...

As for the C.C. comment:

Knowing Sunrise, they won't confirm ships, so it won't actually happen. However if it did... I wouldn't mind too much, C.C. is a 10 when it comes to waifu's. I would be more pissed if some bland chick like Shirley won.
Xenomorph555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-01, 20:38   Link #23915
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Knowing Sunrise, a lot of teasing the fans with no completion.

Quote:
I mean:

No. She's too good for him.

Quote:
Considering all the crap that Lelouch put her through...if he is still alive and with C.C., I would hope she has moved on and gotten somebody better.

Quote:
Again, if Lelouch has a code and is alive in this new series (which has not been confirmed or denied at this point), then NO. What would be the point if Lelouch is immortal like C.C.. That pretty much ends any chance Kallen had/has.

Quote:
Lelouch? No. The character was not written like that in S1 or R2, so no. He's a Narcissist so he would not feel bad about it since he'd view his decision as the correct/logical one.
Kallen should be PISSED at him for lying to her (again, if he is still alive).

Quote:
No, I hope she actually becomes friends with Lelouch again and hopefully her feelings were infatuation not actual love (Taniguichi could easily write that into the story). I dislike the idea of her being in love with him since he was such an asshole to her.

Quote:
I hope not. Geass is portrayed as a curse not a blessing.

Quote:
A) i accept it
C) depending
A. With the caveat of "good riddens" to a guy that doesn't deserve Kallen in the first place.
Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Lelouch, but the guy is seriously messed up emotionally and Kallen has enough (as a character) with her mom, getting her life back in order, and making her own life without having to deal with all of Lelouch's psychopathic BS.
Old 2017-02-02, 01:29   Link #23916
bestAcode

Xenomorph 555 and GundamFan 0083 thanks for your answers and your time

Quote:
GundamFan 0083 - Again, if Lelouch has a code and is alive in this new series (which has not been confirmed or denied at this point), then NO. What would be the point if Lelouch is immortal like C.C .. That pretty much ends any chance Kallen had / has.
You have a point but I also thought about that but honestly if they are planning to do a full season, (25 episodes) for me that is in doubt since everything depends on the main antagonist or villain, why? Because if the villain lives to the expectation, you think that immortality is an obstacle ?, because lelouch is already OP with just having the code but I have a theory that there can only be two users with code taking that into account. The villain may want to steal or get the code. It is possible that neither lelouch and cc are safe, but also both can lose the curse of immortality and return to normal and I think that cc would be very happy and I do not know if lelouch would be happy for that.because there will definitely be dead in this 3 Season

So here's my next question's for those who want to answer it

1-what characters we know so far, possibly can die in this 3 season?
2-Do you think lelouch and c.c lose their immortality and return to normal?

My answers:
1-C.C., jeremiah,susaku,ohgi,kallen
2-yes, if I had to choose, c.c has more probabilities of losing his immortality than lelouch but I would like both of them to lose it and not suffer the curse of living too much even if they have each other. It would be nice but very sad at the same time. Because it would be sad that lelouch see how time kills his loved ones little by little. For something C.C wanted to die, right?
Old 2017-02-02, 10:45   Link #23917
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:

I mean:

A) i accept it
C) depending
1. As far as being complicated goes, Lelouch's and Kallen's relationship was probably the most complex of all his love interests throughout the series. They had this love/hate kinda thing going on, coupled with the leader/subordinate relationship and both also had the secret identity (students by day, terrorists by night lol) thing to deal with as well.

That said, I'm not against the idea of them getting more intimate, but as for them being the endgame, I don't see that happening. I do think that they'll find closure and actually get to resolve some of Kallen's questions regarding the Zero Requiem, it's aftermath and her overall feelings towards Lelouch.

2. Realistically speaking, that would be ideal to see, but considering how strongly she felt about Lelouch at the end of the original series, it'd make no sense to see her dating anyone else by the time the new series kicks off. They can have her fall in love with someone else over the course of the new series tho, so that's a possibility. As of right now, they can only lay the foundations for a new romance for her, that much they can do off-screen. However, all proper developments regarding this new romance should occur on-screen so that the fanbase can accept this. (tl;dr Kallen falling in love with someone else off-screen, even if a time skip was involved, would really hurt the quality of the writing and well, fans would more or less riot because of something major like that occurring off-screen)

Plz refer to my post before this one for more clarification regarding question no. 2.

3. That's something I never got tired of. It's always welcome in my book. May the waifu wars continue!!

4. Regarding Lelouch, I don't think he'll feel either of those. It's out of character for him. His depression is tied more to guilt than anything else. Even if he does "love" anyone, he treats them more like possessions than lovers/partners. The only female in his life that I can honestly see him feeling and expressing proper love towards besides Nunnally, is C.C. and that's because of the understanding, trust and philosophies tied to their relationship. Don't get me wrong, Kallen certainly does have his trust, but she never truly understood him and their philosophies are opposite to each other.

Also, jealously would be in-character for Kallen, so we can expect that much, as for amorous depression, nope. That one is out of character for her. She was always one of Lelouch's emotional anchors that combat his depression and frustration (she'd give him pep talks and encouragement regarding his depression and he'd tease her when feeling frustrated [this was more prominent in season 1 when she didn't know he was Zero. It was basically replaced by her pep talks/encouragement in season 2]). So having her being depressed as well, won't be beneficial at all.

5. Nope. She's too relevant to die at this point. If they do kill her off, it'll be purely for shock value and nothing more. That'll be cheap af and will hurt the show more than help it. Guren exists as the Yin to Lancelot's Yang, so she ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Besides, considering the amount of death flags she raised in the original series and not die, it'd be silly of them to kill her off now.

6. Nah. Geass possession is tied to feelings of loss or incompleteness (it feeds off the darker emotions of the bearer) . ie. Geass is portrayed to be reserved for troubled souls or people with dark intentions or plans.

Kallen's literally too happy for Geass. (That's honestly the best way I can phrase it. lol)

A. As I previously noted, the only realistic choice of a lover/partner for Lelouch is C.C because she'd be the closest to him and the best shot for him finding love. The depth of their relationship and overall interactions with each other are also well-established in the original series, so this is the most plausible and overall best outcome imo.

Besides, I've always liked the interactions between them and the few instances where they showed intimacy with each other are much more standout/memorable to me than his intimate moments with his other love interests.

Who can forget the time when he learned her real name? Or the time where he said that he'd be the warlock to her witch? Or how he treated her when she sealed away her memories? Or that time when he was sitting on the bed and she leaned on his back and rested her hand on his? Or that little convo they had in the hanger before Kallen interrupted them with Guren? And lets not forget that Kiss when they fought Siegfried!!! (My shipper is showing... )

Quote:
So here's my next question's for those who want to answer it

1-what characters we know so far, possibly can die in this 3 season?
2-Do you think lelouch and c.c lose their immortality and return to normal?
1. I try not to guess or predict who dies in CG because there is some level of unpredictability to it. ie. It doesn't matter who I think is gonna die, because people will die and that's all I need to know. Though, if there is one character I want dead from the bottom of my heart, it's definitely gotta be Ougi.

2. Regarding C.C., I agree that the possibility of her losing her immortality and dying is more than likely this time round, but Lelouch is "supposed" to be dead right now, but isn't. So, it'd make no sense for him to survive Zero Requiem just to die again in the 3rd season. Going with this train of thought, I think it's safe to assume that Lelouch isn't going to die a second time, but simply disappears at the end to wander the world in solitude or something along those lines.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2017-02-02, 19:38   Link #23918
bestAcode

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
1. As far as being complicated goes, Lelouch's and Kallen's relationship was probably the most complex of all his love interests throughout the series. They had this love/hate kinda thing going on, coupled with the leader/subordinate relationship and both also had the secret identity (students by day, terrorists by night lol) thing to deal with as well.

That said, I'm not against the idea of them getting more intimate, but as for them being the endgame, I don't see that happening. I do think that they'll find closure and actually get to resolve some of Kallen's questions regarding the Zero Requiem, it's aftermath and her overall feelings towards Lelouch.

2. Realistically speaking, that would be ideal to see, but considering how strongly she felt about Lelouch at the end of the original series, it'd make no sense to see her dating anyone else by the time the new series kicks off. They can have her fall in love with someone else over the course of the new series tho, so that's a possibility. As of right now, they can only lay the foundations for a new romance for her, that much they can do off-screen. However, all proper developments regarding this new romance should occur on-screen so that the fanbase can accept this. (tl;dr Kallen falling in love with someone else off-screen, even if a time skip was involved, would really hurt the quality of the writing and well, fans would more or less riot because of something major like that occurring off-screen)

Plz refer to my post before this one for more clarification regarding question no. 2.

3. That's something I never got tired of. It's always welcome in my book. May the waifu wars continue!!

4. Regarding Lelouch, I don't think he'll feel either of those. It's out of character for him. His depression is tied more to guilt than anything else. Even if he does "love" anyone, he treats them more like possessions than lovers/partners. The only female in his life that I can honestly see him feeling and expressing proper love towards besides Nunnally, is C.C. and that's because of the understanding, trust and philosophies tied to their relationship. Don't get me wrong, Kallen certainly does have his trust, but she never truly understood him and their philosophies are opposite to each other.

Also, jealously would be in-character for Kallen, so we can expect that much, as for amorous depression, nope. That one is out of character for her. She was always one of Lelouch's emotional anchors that combat his depression and frustration (she'd give him pep talks and encouragement regarding his depression and he'd tease her when feeling frustrated [this was more prominent in season 1 when she didn't know he was Zero. It was basically replaced by her pep talks/encouragement in season 2]). So having her being depressed as well, won't be beneficial at all.

5. Nope. She's too relevant to die at this point. If they do kill her off, it'll be purely for shock value and nothing more. That'll be cheap af and will hurt the show more than help it. Guren exists as the Yin to Lancelot's Yang, so she ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Besides, considering the amount of death flags she raised in the original series and not die, it'd be silly of them to kill her off now.

6. Nah. Geass possession is tied to feelings of loss or incompleteness (it feeds off the darker emotions of the bearer) . ie. Geass is portrayed to be reserved for troubled souls or people with dark intentions or plans.

Kallen's literally too happy for Geass. (That's honestly the best way I can phrase it. lol)

A. As I previously noted, the only realistic choice of a lover/partner for Lelouch is C.C because she'd be the closest to him and the best shot for him finding love. The depth of their relationship and overall interactions with each other are also well-established in the original series, so this is the most plausible and overall best outcome imo.

Besides, I've always liked the interactions between them and the few instances where they showed intimacy with each other are much more standout/memorable to me than his intimate moments with his other love interests.

Who can forget the time when he learned her real name? Or the time where he said that he'd be the warlock to her witch? Or how he treated her when she sealed away her memories? Or that time when he was sitting on the bed and she leaned on his back and rested her hand on his? Or that little convo they had in the hanger before Kallen interrupted them with Guren? And lets not forget that Kiss when they fought Siegfried!!! (My shipper is showing... )

1. I try not to guess or predict who dies in CG because there is some level of unpredictability to it. ie. It doesn't matter who I think is gonna die, because people will die and that's all I need to know. Though, if there is one character I want dead from the bottom of my heart, it's definitely gotta be Ougi.

2. Regarding C.C., I agree that the possibility of her losing her immortality and dying is more than likely this time round, but Lelouch is "supposed" to be dead right now, but isn't. So, it'd make no sense for him to survive Zero Requiem just to die again in the 3rd season. Going with this train of thought, I think it's safe to assume that Lelouch isn't going to die a second time, but simply disappears at the end to wander the world in solitude or something along those lines.
well i agree with your answers 1,2,3,4 and A but ,5 and 6 just like i said before: "depends on the main antagonist or threat"

Should do that very well and natural for the observer or fanmade to be pleased but the problem if kallen still has strong feelings for lelouch despite the years that have passed that will be hard to fall in love with another person even if they do in screen .
The character already has a very sole basis of his feelings, is something that was demonstrated when lelouch did not tell her what kallen was looking for in the "goodbye kiss" a slight slip on the part of lelouch in demonstrating a reaction towards kallen and probably Kallen would sacrifice everything and go away with him to hell, there are several interpretations about this I'm not saying that lelouch feel something like love for her and also that what felt kallen suddenly was nothing but devotion and loyalty instead of love but The good thing about having a third season is that we will see confirmations about these moments.

But friend I ask the following question assuming that you love a person (true love) but this one died, the years went by and you can not forget her then you find out this is still alive "she's alive !!!!!" how would you feel?

There is a saying "time is a very useful tool for your heart to stop beating for someone but each time the hands of the clock advances is a heartbeat less than your heart gives to that person but every memory of that person, your time It gets slower but a reunion can kill your time "

If writers just write "kallen has not been able to forget lelouch" shit, this is going to make it crazy to try to make her fall in love with another person on screen.

about your 5 and 6 answer

yin and yang are opposites but There is no longer any reason for kallen and suzaku to have confrontations unless something happens. I see susaku as the missing piece for lelouch chessboard. I mean if kallen was q-1 then susaku must be K-1 or I should say zero.lelouch was the k-1 in R1 and R2 but I do not think he will fulfill that role now. To start a chess game you must have all the pieces first.

If lelouch is a user of the code and has the ability to grant contracts, I very much doubt that he does so because he considers that power as a curse that only brings chaos but actually in akito the exiled say that power does not deserve to be in the hands of the humans. But here goes my point if the villain is enough, I think lelouch or c.c will be forced to make contracts to overcome this new threat.
Old 2017-02-02, 21:47   Link #23919
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
well i agree with your answers 1,2,3,4 and A but ,5 and 6 just like i said before: "depends on the main antagonist or threat"

Should do that very well and natural for the observer or fanmade to be pleased but the problem if kallen still has strong feelings for lelouch despite the years that have passed that will be hard to fall in love with another person even if they do in screen .
The character already has a very sole basis of his feelings, is something that was demonstrated when lelouch did not tell her what kallen was looking for in the "goodbye kiss" a slight slip on the part of lelouch in demonstrating a reaction towards kallen and probably Kallen would sacrifice everything and go away with him to hell, there are several interpretations about this I'm not saying that lelouch feel something like love for her and also that what felt kallen suddenly was nothing but devotion and loyalty instead of love but The good thing about having a third season is that we will see confirmations about these moments.

But friend I ask the following question assuming that you love a person (true love) but this one died, the years went by and you can not forget her then you find out this is still alive "she's alive !!!!!" how would you feel?

There is a saying "time is a very useful tool for your heart to stop beating for someone but each time the hands of the clock advances is a heartbeat less than your heart gives to that person but every memory of that person, your time It gets slower but a reunion can kill your time "

If writers just write "kallen has not been able to forget lelouch" shit, this is going to make it crazy to try to make her fall in love with another person on screen.

about your 5 and 6 answer

yin and yang are opposites but There is no longer any reason for kallen and suzaku to have confrontations unless something happens. I see susaku as the missing piece for lelouch chessboard. I mean if kallen was q-1 then susaku must be K-1 or I should say zero.lelouch was the k-1 in R1 and R2 but I do not think he will fulfill that role now. To start a chess game you must have all the pieces first.

If lelouch is a user of the code and has the ability to grant contracts, I very much doubt that he does so because he considers that power as a curse that only brings chaos but actually in akito the exiled say that power does not deserve to be in the hands of the humans. But here goes my point if the villain is enough, I think lelouch or c.c will be forced to make contracts to overcome this new threat.
I agree with what you're saying to some extent. But, the problem doesn't lie with Kallen herself, it's Lelouch you have to worry about. The reason why I say that Kallen x Lelou won't be the endgame isn't because her feelings will fall through or that she'd fall for anyone else, but rather, Lelouch himself won't let it happen.

We've seen time and time again that Lelouch has created a wall between him and everyone who isn't Suzaku, Nunnally and C.C.. It is because of this very wall that I can say with certainty that no ships will be canonized in this 3rd season. Only chance we have is C.C. and that's pretty much it.

To answer your question, I can relate to that somewhat. This girl I dated for a bit in high school, I liked her a lot, Idk if it was love, but I can say of all the girls I dated up to that point, she's the one I probably liked the most. After we broke up, we hadn't made any contact in about 2 yrs, so when we finally met each other again in university, I'll admit I felt a resurgence in my feelings for her, but after catching up and hanging out a few times, I realized that it was simply infatuation and nothing more. (tl;dr; I liked her in the past, no doubt. However, my feelings did change over a two year period and I didn't feel that way about her anymore.)

When I made the yin/yang comparison, I didn't make it with that comparison in mind. I was more referring to the fact that one couldn't exist without the other. When you think about Lancelot, you also think about Guren because Guren has been established as the only other Knightmare that can compete with it as equals. Likewise, when you think about both knightmares, you'd also think about their pilots. As it is now, Kallen is now synonymous with CG and that pretty much cements her as immortal. That's why I said she's too relevant to die.

I get what you're saying, but I still don't see the need for Kallen to get a geass. Imo, she doesn't need it, her character is fine as is. We don't need any drastic changes made to her character at all.
Old 2017-02-03, 01:33   Link #23920
bestAcode

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
I agree with what you're saying to some extent. But, the problem doesn't lie with Kallen herself, it's Lelouch you have to worry about. The reason why I say that Kallen x Lelou won't be the endgame isn't because her feelings will fall through or that she'd fall for anyone else, but rather, Lelouch himself won't let it happen.

We've seen time and time again that Lelouch has created a wall between him and everyone who isn't Suzaku, Nunnally and C.C.. It is because of this very wall that I can say with certainty that no ships will be canonized in this 3rd season. Only chance we have is C.C. and that's pretty much it.

To answer your question, I can relate to that somewhat. This girl I dated for a bit in high school, I liked her a lot, Idk if it was love, but I can say of all the girls I dated up to that point, she's the one I probably liked the most. After we broke up, we hadn't made any contact in about 2 yrs, so when we finally met each other again in university, I'll admit I felt a resurgence in my feelings for her, but after catching up and hanging out a few times, I realized that it was simply infatuation and nothing more. (tl;dr; I liked her in the past, no doubt. However, my feelings did change over a two year period and I didn't feel that way about her anymore.)

When I made the yin/yang comparison, I didn't make it with that comparison in mind. I was more referring to the fact that one couldn't exist without the other. When you think about Lancelot, you also think about Guren because Guren has been established as the only other Knightmare that can compete with it as equals. Likewise, when you think about both knightmares, you'd also think about their pilots. As it is now, Kallen is now synonymous with CG and that pretty much cements her as immortal. That's why I said she's too relevant to die.

I get what you're saying, but I still don't see the need for Kallen to get a geass. Imo, she doesn't need it, her character is fine as is. We don't need any drastic changes made to her character at all.
yep You are probably right and yes, I think the same thing. The one who must give the step is lelouch no kallen.

I would like to know your answer to my next question and for anyone who also wants to answer it

"Code geass: fukkatsu no lelouch or code geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection how you interpret this title, that simply lelouch is back or do you think it means something else?"

For me it means more that lelouch is back, I mean lelouch from the beginning of the series we observed that lelouch is a person who lives in lies, I wonder if the resurrection means that we will see a lelouch telling the truth.
He is practically dead since each version of his person has been eliminated "kill"
He can no longer be "zero-the hero", nor ("Lelouch vi Britannia -" The Demon Emperor ") and lastly (" Lelouch Lamperouge - "the gentle brother") I would like to see that growth and development .

CC is a character very sincerely very beautiful and well argued (10/10) especially its irony of that its power of the geass finished being what really she desires of a person.and I would like that 3 season we know more on its past and wtf, "The nun did to her"

and also I would like a "what if"situation where kallen before he finds out that he is alive she trying something with someone and give a change herself to advance in her life but when she learns that lelouch is alive, I would like to know how she will react ?

Lelouch and c.c the most logical option, it's a very platonic love, it has everything, it has the biggest% fanbase but for that reason it would not surprise me, nor would it bother me. But here's the thing if CG: FNL + cashgrab = 99.99% (lelouch x CC) because that would mean more $$$, that's why I chose C depending on how they do things with lelouch and cc same goes for lelouch and Kallen.but the case is I want an end equal or better than r2 with or without ships.but the good thing that lelouch and C.C have a story together, it will be not bad all if turn to be real in the end but with cash-grab i dont know ,i love the ship but plz R3 dont let me hate it.

Also, we still do not know if it's going to be a full season, OVA's, movie so if they're OVA's = cash-grab and I lose hope that they beat R2, and if it's a f@!ing movie, it has to be one that lasts more than 2 hours And RIP kallen x lelouch, XD

Thank you for sharing your love experience, but the fact is that your time continued to move and your heart stopped beating for her.

And yes, I give you all my support about "kallen geass" but, come on !!!! Dude, you are not curious about the power that could have kallen, susaku, etc ..... jajajajaj, but even if they could leave it as (what if spin-off).