AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-02-23, 11:38   Link #2021
yuiichi9

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
perhaps,but she's coming fast with siesta,charlotte and even her sister in colbert and kirche war-ship;besides,each time saito is about to do R-18 x-stuf with another girl,she always appear to ruin his(our)fun-like last time with henrietta.
But first i guess we'll see their confrotation with the pope new assassisn team-and fouquet will have to choose between her lover and her sister.
Who is fouquet lover and sister? I wish saito would marry tiffa or marry both tifa and louise.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 22:54   Link #2022
Flere821
Lurker

Well, Tiffania is like a sister to Forquet, but they're not blood related. And Wardes is pretty much Forquet's 'partner' at Vol19 of the novels, but it remains to be seen if it's a romantic one. For now Wardes wants to get to the bottom of what drove his mother insane, and Forquet agrees to help him.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 00:38   Link #2023
Flere821
Lurker

Alright, found some translations on the latest novel (2 chapter out of 10 so far): confirmed this is the 3rd to last novel.

- Tiffania finally figured out she likes Saito, and due to a accident on the boat they're using to escape from the Elven Capital Tiffania tripped and kissed Saito.

-After escaping, they made way to a archipelago called 'Dragon's Nest', looking for a friend to the elf that helped Saito and Tifa escape.

-The friend turns out to be a rhyme dragon. Her name is literally 'mother of the ocean'. This dragon's grandmother was alive 6,000 years ago back when Brimir was around. Saito and Tifa is going to stay at this dragon's lair for a while to evade the elves' search parties.

-The 2 of them and the elf stayed on the islands for a few days, and Saito tried to teach Tifa how to swim. During one of these lessons some sharks came after them. After the sharks were driven off by some dolphins, a sea dragon showed up. Saito stabbed the sea dragon hard enough that Derflinger is stuck in the scales and Saito + Derf got carried away to the sea dragon's lair. There Saito found another weapon from Earth - a submarine. Soon after that Tifa rode on the dolphins and came to where Saito is.
Old 2011-03-03, 02:18   Link #2024
iealchemist

Saito finds submarine.
SAITO: Oh f@#$ yes.

I wonder if it's got any torpedoes .
Oh-oh, it could be a nuclear sub...
iealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 05:41   Link #2025
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by iealchemist View Post
Saito finds submarine.
SAITO: Oh f@#$ yes.

I wonder if it's got any torpedoes .
Oh-oh, it could be a nuclear sub...
The problem is, we don't yet know what kind of sub it is......since most of the weapons seem to come from near WWII period, i am guessing it could be a U boat.

However, I do hope it is one of the more modern creations from USSR or USA..........all those Radars, and advanced weapons.....

Based on what is described of the sub, I think it's in pretty bad condition......

btw you read raws?

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 06:01   Link #2026
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
The problem is, we don't yet know what kind of sub it is......since most of the weapons seem to come from near WWII period, i am guessing it could be a U boat.

However, I do hope it is one of the more modern creations from USSR or USA..........all those Radars, and advanced weapons.....

Based on what is described of the sub, I think it's in pretty bad condition......

btw you read raws?
No, I can't read japanese, which is a shame really, since I could play japanese import games without having to wait for a US release...

Anyway I looked it up, Nuclear Subs were not invented untill after WWII, so forget that.

Since all WW2 vehicles are seeming to come from the east, I'm guessing they're coming from the gate or somewhere close.
Old 2011-03-03, 12:29   Link #2027
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
No, I can't read japanese, which is a shame really, since I could play japanese import games without having to wait for a US release...

Anyway I looked it up, Nuclear Subs were not invented untill after WWII, so forget that.

Since all WW2 vehicles are seeming to come from the east, I'm guessing they're coming from the gate or somewhere close.
And since most of the weaponary seem to come from WWII itself, the chance of it being a U boat is high. Afterall, the Tiger was in this world too...

It could also be a I-400 Class......a very underrated sub in WWII

Old 2011-03-03, 13:06   Link #2028
Hyakimaru

I got the raw this morning, I wasn't able to take a good look at it since I had to go out, but I did managed a quick look at the illustrations:

-There's a couple about Saito and Tiffa, one of them is probably the kiss Flere mentioned and in the other one she seems like she's tempting him with showing him her boobs.

-There's a couple about Louise doing a pose with Guiche, Gimly and Malicorn in the background, the second one adds Eleonore as well.

-There's one that is really interesting since it shows Gulio and Tabitha's twin sister both threatening to kill themselves to each other.

But the one that's the most interesting and definitely the big twist of the book is:
Spoiler for Volume 20:

There are a few others mainly about the elves and I honestly didn't look at the color pages, once I get back home I'll post more details.

Last edited by Hyakimaru; 2011-03-03 at 19:29. Reason: Updated info
Hyakimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 02:37   Link #2029
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakimaru View Post
I got the raw this morning, I wasn't able to take a good look at it since I had to go out, but I did managed a quick look at the illustrations:

-There's a couple about Saito and Tiffa, one of them is probably the kiss Flere mentioned and in the other one she seems like she's tempting him with showing him her boobs.

-There's a couple about Louise doing a pose with Guiche, Gimly and Malicorn in the background, the second one adds Eleonore as well.

-There's one that is really interesting since it shows Gulio and Tabitha's twin sister both threatening to kill themselves to each other.

But the one that's the most interesting and definitely the big twist of the book is:
Spoiler for Volume 20:

There are a few others mainly about the elves and I honestly didn't look at the color pages, once I get back home I'll post more details.
Hehe, I knew it.
Spoiler for Familiars:
Old 2011-03-04, 04:57   Link #2030
Hyakimaru

Quote:
Hehe, I knew it.
Spoiler for Familiars:
Spoiler for Volume 20:

By the way is it alright if i upload the images here?
Old 2011-03-04, 05:58   Link #2031
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

I think it's okay if you post some but not all. But I'm not sure.
Old 2011-03-04, 15:50   Link #2032
Hyakimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
I think it's okay if you post some but not all. But I'm not sure.
Ok, then I'll just post the two I found the most interesting and if there's any trouble just tell me and I'll delete them:

Spoiler for Guilio and Jossette:
Spoiler for Saito:
Old 2011-03-05, 15:41   Link #2033
Strike Chaos

Anybody the the entire plot yet?
Strike Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 16:24   Link #2034
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Spoiler for :

Last edited by MitsubishiZero; 2011-03-06 at 16:35.
Old 2011-03-06, 22:27   Link #2035
azziz

did the elf take back tiffa,and her accomplice,or did saito rescue her?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 01:05   Link #2036
Flere821
Lurker

I've got some more info on Ch3 and 4:

Spoiler for Ch3 - 'The Final Spear':

Spoiler for Ch4 - 'The Senate':
Old 2011-03-07, 06:18   Link #2037
azziz

elf politic?i like it,it's rare to see a serious attempt of that in ZnT.
please go on with your summary;i'm anxiously waiting for the follow-up.

Last edited by azziz; 2011-03-07 at 07:57.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 10:13   Link #2038
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Alright, found some translations on the latest novel (2 chapter out of 10 so far): confirmed this is the 3rd to last novel.

- Tiffania finally figured out she likes Saito, and due to a accident on the boat they're using to escape from the Elven Capital Tiffania tripped and kissed Saito.

-After escaping, they made way to a archipelago called 'Dragon's Nest', looking for a friend to the elf that helped Saito and Tifa escape.

-The friend turns out to be a rhyme dragon. Her name is literally 'mother of the ocean'. This dragon's grandmother was alive 6,000 years ago back when Brimir was around. Saito and Tifa is going to stay at this dragon's lair for a while to evade the elves' search parties.

-The 2 of them and the elf stayed on the islands for a few days, and Saito tried to teach Tifa how to swim. During one of these lessons some sharks came after them. After the sharks were driven off by some dolphins, a sea dragon showed up. Saito stabbed the sea dragon hard enough that Derflinger is stuck in the scales and Saito + Derf got carried away to the sea dragon's lair. There Saito found another weapon from Earth - a submarine. Soon after that Tifa rode on the dolphins and came to where Saito is.
I wonder if it was this kiss from Tiffania that indirectly caused the creation of the runes?

Does Josette have a familiar already or was it not explained?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-07, 18:58   Link #2039
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I wonder if it was this kiss from Tiffania that indirectly caused the creation of the runes?

Does Josette have a familiar already or was it not explained?
I don't think she has one yet, but I'm guessing the same thing's gonna happen, with Julio become a double familiar as well. That or Sheffield survived and is gonna make a comeback. (Not Likely)

Can't wait to see Saito's new ability. I wonder if there will be any extra effects from mixing runes?
Old 2011-03-07, 20:05   Link #2040
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
I don't think she has one yet, but I'm guessing the same thing's gonna happen, with Julio become a double familiar as well. That or Sheffield survived and is gonna make a comeback. (Not Likely)

Can't wait to see Saito's new ability. I wonder if there will be any extra effects from mixing runes?
I just hope history won't repeat itself 6000 years ago, or else Saito is going for a BAD END........let's hope ZnT is going to have a so called "happily ever after" ending.....

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen