AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-19, 18:25   Link #3461
blackwhite67
Banned

Does Rubia really want to control Kamito or is that just speculation? In any case, Rubia is clearly no Itachi.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 18:41   Link #3462
nacer666

‏‎I think that rubia is the uchiha itachi of this novel.Everything she does is for the sake of the world and her little sister even if she has to act as the villain.Maybe she will die or something as a sacrifice.Her power of the frozen flame seems to be something impossible according to fianna in vol 10 prologue,that's why i think she did something very dangerous to herself to get it.‎
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 18:56   Link #3463
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
‏‎I think that rubia is the uchiha itachi of this novel.Everything she does is for the sake of the world and her little sister even if she has to act as the villain.Maybe she will die or something as a sacrifice.Her power of the frozen flame seems to be something impossible according to fianna in vol 10 prologue,that's why i think she did something very dangerous to herself to get it.‎
Has Rubia shown any signs of being concerned about Claire's well-being? Frankly, I had the impression that she has been consumed by her ambition to destroy the Elemental Lords that she doesn't care who she has to use or sacrifice. As for the frozen flame, isn't that the power of the spirit she stole from the Fire Elemental Lord during that incident where she was named the Calamity Queen?
Old 2013-02-19, 20:48   Link #3464
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
If he becames a dual sword user he wil need tips from Kirito.
wait wasnt that technik he used agenst that black knight thing origanaly a meant for duel wielding..... ?

questin whos Osananajimi ???? oh wait nevermind .

Last edited by black knight iust; 2013-02-19 at 21:37.
black knight iust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 20:52   Link #3465
blackwhite67
Banned

Another chapter by Mizuho and we can finally see some sister action courtesy of Alight!
Old 2013-02-19, 22:01   Link #3466
Yye1
Wide Right

I love Rinslet's sister, does their interaction remind u of yuri and hikari from campione?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 22:58   Link #3467
ImperialFlameGod8190

sandhy88 yea that's my point they have a similar goal just different methods
Yye1 it does but it also gets into something frightening. Nepenthes Lore was revealed to be revived by Rubia but that thing scared the crap out of Muir that's how beast mode he was. The only thing I have a slight problem with is how kamito didn't recognize lily although I guess he didn't realize it was muir until after her reveal
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 01:05   Link #3468
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Can someone tell me Team Inferno member
i`m really curious to this team...
Old 2013-02-20, 01:10   Link #3469
sky black swordman

Thanks for the updates ,‎Mizuho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
In that case rubia will have to awaken her M side lol
Rubia, could very well happen. I mean her little, Claire has "books" that depict a princess being tied up with a rope and being whipped. What are the chances that the older sister may similar interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Can someone tell me Team Inferno member
i`m really curious to this team...
You mean the name of it's members?
If so, then there is Ren Ashbell(Rubia Elstein), Muir Alenstarl, Sjora Kahn, Lily Flame, and Nepenthes Lore.
Old 2013-02-20, 01:14   Link #3470
Yye1
Wide Right

Just read chapter 9 of vol 5, wow Kamito's abilities r a ripoff of archer and shirou

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 02:15   Link #3471
@GEMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Just read chapter 9 of vol 5, wow Kamito's abilities r a ripoff of archer and shirou
Where did you read the chapter 9?
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 04:20   Link #3472
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Has Rubia shown any signs of being concerned about Claire's well-being? Frankly, I had the impression that she has been consumed by her ambition to destroy the Elemental Lords that she doesn't care who she has to use or sacrifice. As for the frozen flame, isn't that the power of the spirit she stole from the Fire Elemental Lord during that incident where she was named the Calamity Queen?
well till his reason was explained we all thought Itachi was bastard who killed his whole family. by the way ı am an Itachi fan but at the beginning without knowing his strory this should be expected

ı am glad that they added a backstory for Rinslet. ı mean she look like unnecessary character with no aim but right now my impression of her greatly changed
Old 2013-02-20, 04:33   Link #3473
nacer666

The condition of Rinslet's frozen sister gives another example of the assholism of those pseudo kings.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 04:35   Link #3474
Velsy

Must be hard being the only male Elementalist on the continent. Just about all the girls in this light novel discriminate against him. Only into volume 4, but already a random girl from another team is attempting to cripple him before the Blade Dance tournament begins. So much for fair play <.<

btw, shouldn't attacking a member of another team outside a match be a violation? Seriously dont get what the author doing. Where are tha guards on the ship? staff ? This girl just came out and attacked another teams keyplayer. She and team should be looking at a disqualifacation. If not, a warning of disqualifcation seeing as no harm has really been done yet. Team scalet has every right to lodge a complaint of unfair play.

Last edited by Velsy; 2013-02-20 at 05:29.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 05:14   Link #3475
Soji

Well you have to realize that the only *male spirit contractor* from the past was the demon king and he don't have a good reputation
That and the fact that Kamito is involved in a lot of misunderstanding does not help(or at least this is what I understand)-

Quote:
btw, shouldn't attacking a member of another team outside a match be a violation?
Though, i do wonder about this as well.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 05:29   Link #3476
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
well till his reason was explained we all thought Itachi was bastard who killed his whole family. by the way ı am an Itachi fan but at the beginning without knowing his strory this should be expected

ı am glad that they added a backstory for Rinslet. ı mean she look like unnecessary character with no aim but right now my impression of her greatly changed
i'll agree that it changes the point of rinslet being in this story but really doesn't do much for her character. It actually begs the question of why they couldn't get along when they're both fighting for their sisters granted in different ways but who knows,
EDIT: somebody spoke about the relationship between rinslet and her sister it kinda reminds me of the one between Leticia and her lil sister from Seitokai no ichizon
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 07:52   Link #3477
Velsy

Quote:
–Here is Kamito-sama's room."

Kamito was led down the hallway to a gloomy room the furthest in.

The room was putrid and had a gloomy air to it. In the corner were painting and sculptures as well as other junk covered in spiderwebs.

"......Is it just me or am I the only one being treated this badly?"

......In Claire and the others' room, there had even been a fireplace and chandelier.

Rather than a room, this was closer to a storage.

"The <Divine Ritual Institute> decided this."

The princess maiden cleared her throat.

......It seemed like she was being openly cold towards Kamito.
So this is how they treat the winner of the last Blade Dance. Again with more discrimation.

The girls just convinced him to go swimming with them at the purifying lake after he opted to not get in there way. I am raelly going to hit the roof if they turn around and call him pervert, sex maniac and such....... Demon lord of the night <.<
Old 2013-02-20, 07:54   Link #3478
Soji

Velsy@ You have to remember that only few people know Kamito role in the last Blade dance and again most people link him to the last *demon king*.
Old 2013-02-20, 08:05   Link #3479
Velsy

Hmm so its a similar response to the Calamity Queen? Except this happened along time ago O_o
Old 2013-02-20, 08:43   Link #3480
Soji

I think you can say like that.

The problem is that it is abnormal for a male to contract spirit.
And because the only one in the story was the *demon king* people are wary of him.
Afterall ,if you recall the *demon king* was the one defeat by Est last patner.

Also all the misunderstandings just give him a bad reputation(you know *demon king of the night* ecc).

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap