AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2017-05-19, 02:33   Link #181
Chosen_Hero

Just saying but I'm ok with Cho Cho being the main girl this time, gotta keep the tradition going.
Old 2017-05-20, 05:55   Link #182
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
This "monster of the week" type of thing is getting really old, really fast. Every episode is the same shit .. something random happens, dude gets controlled, and Boruto and the gang beat them and end of the episode.

Wtf?
Old 2017-05-20, 11:53   Link #183
Chosen_Hero

^It's clearly building up to something, besides it seems that next episode he will tell his parents about his eye so we might learn more about what is happening.
Old 2017-05-20, 13:16   Link #184
Tenzen12

Yes it does, plus it's pretty clear show want properly introduce gang before plot kicks on.

Do yeah I don't have really any issue with current pacing.
Old 2017-05-24, 07:56   Link #185
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Did someone at Pierrot actually look at this According to Hiashi 's keikaku pic while making the new ep ?

http://dannex009.deviantart.com/art/...kaku-500472711
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 08:32   Link #186
Tenzen12

What the hell Boruto, are you eight grader or what? Wait I guess he is

Hinata sister is really fine looking woman. I call dibs on her before anyone else!

Not fan of whole that Chosen One thing though. I would prefer if Boruto was more grounded...
Old 2017-05-24, 15:00   Link #187
DemonneoPT

Now i'm curious to know what his eye actually is. I though it was the byakugan when i first saw it on the young adult Boruto in the first episode, but it seems it's something different. I wonder if that eye has exclusive techniques like the sharingan has. It would be nice since having Naruto's son doing the exact same jutsus as his father would be kinda disappointing.

Hinata and her sister really have such a nice design. Those "elf" eyes gets me anytime
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 15:27   Link #188
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonneoPT View Post
Now i'm curious to know what his eye actually is. I though it was the byakugan when i first saw it on the young adult Boruto in the first episode, but it seems it's something different. I wonder if that eye has exclusive techniques like the sharingan has. It would be nice since having Naruto's son doing the exact same jutsus as his father would be kinda disappointing.

Hinata and her sister really have such a nice design. Those "elf" eyes gets me anytime
judging by Toneri appearing and the appearance of the eye, his eye is a tenseigan as was seen in The Last. The Tenseigan is to the Byakugan, what the Rinnegan is to the Sharingan.
Old 2017-05-24, 16:08   Link #189
DemonneoPT

I still have to see that movie! Maybe then i can get a grasp of what that eye is capable of.
Old 2017-05-24, 16:19   Link #190
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonneoPT View Post
I still have to see that movie! Maybe then i can get a grasp of what that eye is capable of.
according to the wiki:

Quote:
The Tenseigan allows the user to control attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. With the complete Tenseigan, the user is able to enter Tenseigan Chakra Mode, which grants the user enhanced physical capabilities as well as a number of Truth-Seeking Balls, comprised of all five nature transformations and Yin–Yang Release. By infusing the balls with Tenseigan chakra, it is possible to utilise additional powerful techniques.
So it is very similar to the rinnegan and the Naruto's chakra abilities. Likely the difference lies in the base abilites of the Byakugan and the Sharingan.
Old 2017-05-24, 18:17   Link #191
Galaxian

I've always though that the Tenseigan was the likeliest of scenarios and that it looks different from Toneri's simply because it a different variant, kind of like how Sasuke's Rinengan has the comas and Momoshiki's is a different color.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 18:22   Link #192
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yep, Toneri appearing in Boruto's dream pretty much confirms it's the Tenseigan. It also explains why Boruto had a chakra mode in a pic Kishimoto drew a while back.

It was nice seeing Hiashi and Hanabi again. I didn't expect Hiashi to act that way toward his grandchildren given how his character had been portrayed until now.
Old 2017-05-24, 18:33   Link #193
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It was nice seeing Hiashi and Hanabi again. I didn't expect Hiashi to act that way toward his grandchildren given how his character had been portrayed until now.
Peace and old age probably caused him to mellow out.
Old 2017-05-24, 19:58   Link #194
bakato

Nice to see Toneri again, but he really should've chosen his words carefully. Now Boruto's become a chuuni. Jokes aside, we get a glimpse of one of the conflicts that came up in the movie. Upon being told he was special, Boruto immediately concluded he was some chosen one for awakening his byakugan. Naruto is quick to burst his bubble when he remains skeptical in light of the fact that the byakugan is generally awakened with rigorous training which he knows Boruto never had. His evaluation stems from his own experiences of hard work, but Boruto can't see the wisdom in Naruto's words and is quick to be hurt.
Old 2017-05-24, 22:24   Link #195
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Peace and old age probably caused him to mellow out.
It's a shame that's about to give a beating to Boruto for idiot
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 23:17   Link #196
ReddyRedWolf

Oh Hi! Toneri! Man you really haven't bothered fixing the place.

I guess Naruto didn't tell what happened just before he dated Hinata... Hinatatakes Toneri's eyeballs and gives them back to Hanabi.

Boruto doesn't have Byakugan it seems but something else. Byakugan isn't automatic to Hyuuga like the Sharingan with the Uchiha. Himawari is an outlier as she activated her Byakugan like an Uchiha with the Sharingan. Feelings of loss and hatred...

Aww Cake Hanabi wants only to be called Oneechan.

Hiashi's Keikakuu Dorii works that is why he is happy. Now if can just hookup Boruto to Sarada...

Oh yes is it a coincidence whenever Mitsuki converses alone it is a full moon?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-25, 01:27   Link #197
Chosen_Hero

Plot Twist: The master plan was always canon.

Man, Boruto went from 0 to chuuni real quick after that dream.

Quote:
Hiashi's Keikakuu Dorii works that is why he is happy. Now if can just hookup Boruto to Sarada...
Oh God, please don't let this happen it feels... wrong. If anything at this point I am personally ok with Cho Cho being his love interest, she is far more likeable.
Old 2017-05-25, 02:28   Link #198
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Now hoping that the eye awakens, even if only for a bit.

I'm hoping Sarada would be with Boruto though.

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-25, 04:24   Link #199
Random14

At last they covered the Byagukan's background after all these "monster of the week" episodes, including that time with Himawari (Boruto's issues don't help, along with the way they phrase their explanation). Never expected to see Hiashi as a doting grandpa, but it was funny. Not to mention seeing Hanabi again was nice, she barely shows up ever. It took years to see a Part II design for her (and in a SD spin-off at that, I think), and now we even get a New Era design for her.

Looks like even without being a jinchuuriki, Boruto's got a very... interesting destiny ahead of himself. Never expected to see Toneri again. Whenever the series reaches the movie events, wonder how Boruto's special eye will work with his Sasuke training plot.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-25, 06:58   Link #200
DemonneoPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
I'm hoping Sarada would be with Boruto though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Oh God, please don't let this happen it feels... wrong. If anything at this point I am personally ok with Cho Cho being his love interest, she is far more likeable.
I think it's obvious Boruto will end up with that girl that kinda looks and act like Hinata . Can't remember her name!