AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Shuffle Season do you want it
Hell Yes 69 46.62%
yes 36 24.32%
No 20 13.51%
Dont ruin a good thing 23 15.54%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-06, 19:31   Link #241
Asa's Shigure Boy
I'm Asa's Boyfriend....!

Oh...it's...so...good ?Yes,yes,yes!WELCOME TO THE SHUFFLE SEASON 2!!So sweet!Maa!Maa!Maa!
Old 2006-12-15, 20:04   Link #242
miyuky chan

it would be great!! a second season could show the relationship between kaede and sia it really was a shame that they just put it into the final ending Y_Y and just for a few damn seconds!! was it so hard develop that escene in the final cahpters???? mmm...I guess nop, but then why they just dindnt do it??? well, I suppose there's nothing to be done right? so....

but there are no news about that, I think, at least, nothing oficcial, so who knows? maybe they'll make it, maybe not xD well, its not the great aniem you were hoping, I mean, its funny, but that's all, I would be more anxious about others anime sesons like...oh, just forget it ok? Im talking more than I should T_T always the same with me U_U
Old 2006-12-17, 16:34   Link #243
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A

during "Welcome to the NHK" this week there was something about Shuffle!memories, anyone know if it's a OVA or the second season... it looks like many boardcasting companies are casting it on a different date so i'm guessing it's a ova but anyone else know?
Old 2006-12-17, 16:44   Link #244
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

It's probably not a second season. More like a retelling of the anime. I'm not sure whether it was announced if it's a number of OVA episodes or a full season remake.
Old 2006-12-17, 19:23   Link #245
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
I'm not sure whether it was announced if it's a number of OVA episodes or a full season remake.
The timeslot is booked for a season; it's the full show with a new OP/ED plus some extra/re-cut scenes. The other difference is that the first broadcast run was WOWOW-only (pay TV), but this time it's airing on at least 7 different channels. But it's not a second season; more like, glorified re-broadcast.
Old 2006-12-18, 10:06   Link #246
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
It's probably not a second season. More like a retelling of the anime. I'm not sure whether it was announced if it's a number of OVA episodes or a full season remake.
For me it doesnīt matter which. Iīm either way, but I guess itīs mostly cause this part of the forums will come alive once again rather than the show being great.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2006-12-31, 07:35   Link #247
megadrei
Sia ~~ LiSiAnThUs ~~ Sia

I dont care but I still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant Sia !! I Really liked her and she is super CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE ! Like a goddess that is much cuter!! Hehe!! Just Love SiA and waNt more of her.. .. ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^
Old 2006-12-31, 07:57   Link #248
Skeithis
Von Einzbern

Send a message via MSN to Skeithis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post

during "Welcome to the NHK" this week there was something about Shuffle!memories, anyone know if it's a OVA or the second season... it looks like many boardcasting companies are casting it on a different date so i'm guessing it's a ova but anyone else know?
Its just telling you that Shuffle Memories 'll be broadcasted at the same time as NHK was broadcasted (starting at 7th Januiary)

And I really hope that Shuffle!Memories'll wont be the same as the oiginal shuffle =(
Old 2007-01-02, 03:26   Link #249
Shana

I really like more Shuffle! becouse I like more SiaxKaede and more Primula-Nekomimi .I cant wait for Shuffle! Memories >_<!!.
Old 2007-01-20, 09:14   Link #250
shinn_asagiri
HEY MAN!!!

just cause i wanna see more kaede and the probailities of a kaede ending.
also, i wanna see er wearing a neko or a waitress outfit
Old 2007-01-21, 00:59   Link #251
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinn_asagiri View Post
just cause i wanna see more kaede and the probailities of a kaede ending.
also, i wanna see er wearing a neko or a waitress outfit
I'm all for a Kaeda ending too. In the OP theirs a kiss scene of Rin and Kaeda. So its not totally impossibe. Go Kaeda!
Old 2007-01-21, 02:17   Link #252
Apostle_Kyon

If they ever do a season two (Shuffle Memories doesn't count), the characters will all be off to college (hopefully). It just won't have the same feel as the first season anymore when they were still in high school. Then again, there still are some anime out there that takes place in college. A cross between the original Shuffle! and "Honey & Clover" - will be interesting to watch if it's ever made, lawl.
Old 2007-01-25, 21:28   Link #253
SealedTears
<3 lucy ~Elf Song~

Spoiler:

i just tough i cud do a spoiler on this one :P
Old 2007-06-22, 07:25   Link #254
magebro

I would just prefer more cat fights between them especially with
Sia's horny side.
Old 2007-06-22, 08:14   Link #255
magebro

Just watched the Shuffle ep12 coz that was the only one with new scenes
in it. Think that shows that there could be another series.
Old 2007-06-25, 16:51   Link #256
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

I don't think there'll be a second season. One of Navel's character artists recently resigned.
Old 2007-06-25, 17:56   Link #257
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaGDB View Post
I don't think there'll be a second season. One of Navel's character artists recently resigned.
Well, that may be true, but that'd be the least of the reasons for it. Navel is still very much in business and making games, and even started a second studio (Lime) to increase their productivity/output. Although one of their character designers had to stop working full-time due to health issues, it was on very good terms and all that. So if they wanted to produce more Shuffle games, they certainly could... they just decided to move on, though. That still doesn't stop anyone from pitching a sequel anime concept and seeing if Kadokawa and all will finance it (it could be an anime original, or draw on either of the two existing sequel games), but it's getting even more doubtful with every passing month. I assume all those involved have moved on to the Next Big Thing (TM). If the Memories OVA sells really well, though... you just never know.
Old 2007-06-25, 18:07   Link #258
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I don't see memories selling well. They would basically be buying season 1 cut in half and an ero episode.
Old 2007-06-25, 18:17   Link #259
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
I don't see memories selling well. They would basically be buying season 1 cut in half and an ero episode.
Well, I mean just the OVA (episode 12) by itself; it's being sold on its own, seperate disc so that people can just buy that if they already have the original series. I'm quite sure the didn't have very ambitious expectations for the rest of the Memories discs (though they sold fairly decently regardless).
Old 2007-07-25, 00:21   Link #260
RogueUNSC86
Nerdcore revolution

i wish i could vot e because id vot e hell yes but i dont want to ruin a good thing so its so confusing also can you tell me if their ever going to have another sexy series like before they could continue you know i didnt like the person who won :P haha
Closed Thread