AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

Old 2007-04-14, 20:42   Link #1061
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

About the drum game in ep 2 at 8:10, that Haruhi song is actually available in the Japanese arcades. A while back I posted a link to a Youtube video to that effect in the Haruhi forum.

Quote:
I'm going to assume you were joking since the viral crowd attaches themselves to *any* popular meme to transmit their zombi-fiers. Otherwise...
All's fair in love and war.
#############
At 15:37 of ep 2, I think Kona-chan said something that sounded VERY familier to those who read this thread. But I think I will wait for a real translation to be sure... ^_^;

Last edited by Vallen Chaos Valiant; 2007-04-14 at 20:57.
Vallen Chaos Valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 21:24   Link #1062
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Does anyone know how a show that hasn't been broadcast yet shows up on the Net? Inside job? Or has it actually been shown?
A leak from the tv station? There's ad on it lol
Old 2007-04-14, 21:33   Link #1063
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Have you tested them first?
Sorry. After Kaoru Chujo's post, I don't think I should click on any LuckStarep2 torrents unless I know they are genuine.

EDIT: Kaioshin_Tama, I hope you are satisfied now. Your comrades are fighting a war against moe by sending out computer viruses. Is that what you wanted?
Paranoia paranoia everyone's coming to get you.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 21:41   Link #1064
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Does anyone know how a show that hasn't been broadcast yet shows up on the Net? Inside job? Or has it actually been shown?
Because like last week where it aired on Chiba TV early, this week it aired on another station (That i've never heard of) early. The reason why you aren't finding it on the net is its likely that none of the major people who normally capture it got this broadcast. Remember that japanese tv is very regional by perfecture. This is the reason why certain shows don't get decent raws for days.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 21:44   Link #1065
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

It seems to me that popular moe titles are targeted (e.g., Otoboku), but probably only to get at otaku. The main reason given by someone claiming to be the creator of one virus is that the network in question is illegal (in Japan), and it is illegal because of copyright violation, not because of moe.

>>bayoab: That makes sense. I have Shoboi set for the Kanto (which somehow includes a company called "Seto Inland Sea," but anyway) so more distant regional broadcasters would not show up.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 21:45   Link #1066
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I figured it was the "cheap channel" early broadcast and then the "widescreen" pay channel difference later but I haven't bothered to look at the channel guide to see for sure.

As far as the viral files.... anyone remember the "Anna Kournokov" files? Basically virus producers are interested in creating clouds of zombie bots to move data or attack bigger systems (ddos, etc). ANY popular meme is a good transmission agent for payload.

Its *possible* that an anime producer/distributor could be instigating such stuff but after the worldwide fiasco with the SONY rootkit, I'd be kind of surprised. Viruses are not untraceable and once the initiating culprit was in hand, the beans would be spilled on who paid them.

Last edited by Vexx; 2007-04-14 at 22:21.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 23:13   Link #1067
Skane
Anime Snark

Talking

Spoiler for Ep02 content:

Cheers.
Old 2007-04-14, 23:15   Link #1068
Nemo_N
Anime Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
LOL @ Konata's "getto!" Stealing the omakes from the store; that's exactly what anyone would expect from her.

And of course, Shiraishi's Wa-wa-wa-suremono.

*waits for older fans to name the ED*

Nevermind; found it:

Akumaizer 3

God, I hope they do something other than old sentai shows. Good stuff anyway.

Last edited by Nemo_N; 2007-04-15 at 00:12. Reason: Thanks Skane!
Nemo_N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 23:53   Link #1069
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Spoiler for Ep02 content:

Cheers.
Listen in episode 1 to the person calling the start for the runners.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 00:11   Link #1070
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo_N View Post
~ *waits for older fans to name the ED*

Nevermind; found it:

Akumaizer 3

God, I hope they do something other than old sentai shows. Good stuff anyway.
Just for future reference, the [youtube] tag will automatically center the video for you, so you just need to [center] the subtitles.

And man... Ep01 was from 1976. Ep02 was from 1975. Does this mean we will be hearing songs from the 1950s when we reach Ep20?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusai View Post
I didn't catch that. Nice. Still, Ep02 is where his face gets to appear in the "actual" show.

Cheers.
Old 2007-04-15, 00:20   Link #1071
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuusai View Post
I thought that was Kujira?
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 00:27   Link #1072
Celia
Hikikomori

Send a message via AIM to Celia
About Hare Hare Yukai being on the drum game Konata and Tsukasa are playing... Isn't it odd for Konata to hear "herself" singing?
Celia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 00:32   Link #1073
Nemo_N
Anime Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celia View Post
About Hare Hare Yukai being on the drum game Konata and Tsukasa are playing... Isn't it odd for Konata to hear "herself" singing?

Yeah, now that you mention it... it's kinda mind-blogging .
Nemo_N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 00:47   Link #1074
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane
EXTREME amount of dialogue though. I expect it will take some time before [a.f.k.] can churn out a sub.
I have decided to wait regardless. >_< !!

Wich means no avatars from me until then.
Old 2007-04-15, 00:58   Link #1075
~Tsukuyomi
[- Caramelldansen Spam -]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celia View Post
Its a TIME PARADOX!!!

Also, I swear I heard Konata talking to Tsukasa about Harry Potter... Could someone tell me wrong or right???
~Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 01:22   Link #1076
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

At one point was Konata actually complaining that...
Spoiler for ep2:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 01:39   Link #1077
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Haruhi's CM was quite something, but Lucky Star's CM just made me laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUvs7ywrzyg
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 02:04   Link #1078
dKiWi
Devoted Haruhiist

Send a message via MSN to dKiWi
every repost, is a repost repost.
dKiWi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-15, 02:38   Link #1079
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

+1 pic

This one is kinda small though.
Old 2007-04-15, 02:51   Link #1080
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dKiWi View Post
every repost, is a repost repost.
Is that directed at my post? ^^;
If that's a repost, sorry. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to troll this thead and read every single post. ^^;

I could write about the new episode, or mention random contents like an analysis/temp. listing of the OP lyrics over here, or maybe this week's Lucky Channel content. But not enough motivation right now.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, comptiq, kadokawa, school life, seinen