AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-07, 11:55   Link #41
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

imagine!! uindogan (wind eyes) the uzumaki legacy

i would like to start a thread about the possibility that if naruto and hinata "get it on" their baby might have a new type of doujutsu

it could be called the uindogan (lit. wind eyes) uindo is just another word for kaze

they could look like pale green byakugan with a thin black border, but when they activate it there would be a line like when naruto goes kyuubi

that line could evolve (sort of like the sharingan) where it would become a three pointed shuriken, then a four pointed shuriken and then finally into a five pointed shuriken to acheive better control over their domain, which would be being able to see and control the chakra in the air and using it for their own jutsu

here are a few jutsus i thought would go good with the uindogan:
uindoyari (lit. wind spear): the user does hand seals (ox, snake, rooster) grabs chakra from the air, it will solidify, and throw it at the enemy at high velocity
C Rank - Mid to Long range
uindoyariame (lit. wind spear rain): the user does seals (ox, snake, horse, rooster) places his/her hands into the air's chakra, does a throwing motion like gohan's masenkoha and multiple spears are tossed at the enemy at high velocity
B Rank - Mid to Long range
uindoto (lit. wind blade): the user does hand seals (ox, horse, boar, rooster) grabs chakra from the air, forms it into a blade of the shape and size he/she desires and begins hand to hand combat (the blade will be slightly visible)
B Rank - Close range
and here is my favorite idea,
uindokagebushin (lit. shadow wind clone): the user does a sweeping motion with his/her arms to gather up chakra from the air (since no one will ever have as much chakra as naruto) and does the regular shadow clone hand seal and makes a certain number of clones depending on the skill and size of the jutsu (this jutsu is very difficult to master but worth the wait, you still need to use some of your chakra to make the clones but you use the air's chakra to strenghten it so it can have much more durability)
A Rank - Close range

uindotokagebushin (lit. wind sword shadow clone): this is a taijutsu where the user makes a number of clones and all the clones make wind sword and they all do various uzumaki rendans

I tried to find where I should post thins but I coudn't find it
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by yaluckyboy; 2007-12-07 at 23:51. Reason: I forgot to put the levels in
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 12:01   Link #42
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Ok, I was in the [Manga] The Original Concept for 'Rasengan' thread, and we some how got on to arguing about the Chidori...As to "what" it is and how it is made and everything. Someone said soemthing about it not being Lightning based and what not, etc...And then we started getting off topic from the Rasengan to the Chidori. So I was wondering if there could be a thread in which we can argue our opinions about the Chidori as to what it is, the type it is, how it works. That way we can take in as to what everyone else thinks to help improve our own opinion to gain more knowldege. I did a search and found the thread "General Chidori Discussion" but as I got to reading it, it was really only talking about what makes it so special. So I don't want to post anything untill I'm for sure in which it would be appriate to post in there...
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 12:12   Link #43
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^
I believe the following thread is clearly enough for Chidori, which will always be compared with Rasengan anyway.
[Manga] Rasengan, Chidori & their variants

As already repeated, please use "search" feature, with "advanced search" => "Search Titles Only", the later being quite handy to quickly find out threads of your interest.
Old 2007-12-07, 15:25   Link #44
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

A thread about Naruto timeline with the heading :

[Manga Only] Naruto Timeline.

I found one such thread but it had no manga tag. If anyone is willing to do it and if you allow it would be great thanks.

- Include in the timeline important events like Ninja wars and main characters events and developments.
- Only facts no assumptions or biases.
- Into the shippuden until the most recent chapter (381 at the time of typing).

Last edited by ChojinLocke; 2007-12-07 at 15:42.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 19:52   Link #45
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

I would like to request a new thread about Sai. He has become one of the main characters, and i think he deserves a topic of his own, as i see there are A LOT of comments about him.
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 03:36   Link #46
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

yaluckyboy: That's not a thread, it's a fanfiction. Actually, we've already deleted the thread too many times to create it on purpose.

I'll leave ChojinLocke's request to be handled by Hunter or monir.

Kazuma77: I'd be surprised if we didn't already have a thread about Sai, but I'm getting tired of doing everyone's searching for them. The name of this thread isn't "Request a moderator to search for old threads." I'm sure that Hunter or monir will know if the thread exists so I'll leave this one for them also. Or maybe another member will win brownie points from me if they post the answer.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 06:50   Link #47
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
yaluckyboy: That's not a thread, it's a fanfiction. Actually, we've already deleted the thread too many times to create it on purpose.

I'll leave ChojinLocke's request to be handled by Hunter or monir.

Kazuma77: I'd be surprised if we didn't already have a thread about Sai, but I'm getting tired of doing everyone's searching for them. The name of this thread isn't "Request a moderator to search for old threads." I'm sure that Hunter or monir will know if the thread exists so I'll leave this one for them also. Or maybe another member will win brownie points from me if they post the answer.
I found these:

[Manga] Sai makes a good permanent Sasuke Replacement
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...anga+Character

[Poll] What do you think of Sai?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...anga+Character

Both threads are open and ready for posting. I'm sure there are more, but you can't search the word "Sai" because it's too short, and I already looked through 500 threads, so I'm calling it good. Yay, Brownie Points with NoSanninWa *cheer*

PS. Sorry I didn't know how to make the titles of the threads into the links, I'm not message-board-savvy like that.

Edit: Yay, I scored brown-nose...er, brownie points!! On an unrelated note, how do I make the links to different pages into different forms; i.e. turn the title of a thread into the link to the thread?

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-12-08 at 11:20.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 10:26   Link #48
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
A thread about Naruto timeline with the heading :

[Manga Only] Naruto Timeline.

I found one such thread but it had no manga tag. If anyone is willing to do it and if you allow it would be great thanks.

- Include in the timeline important events like Ninja wars and main characters events and developments.
- Only facts no assumptions or biases.
- Into the shippuden until the most recent chapter (381 at the time of typing).
Why not. If someone wants to make a complete timeline, post it there (under spoiler tag) and I will make a thread out of it.

Kazuma77 the What do you think of Sai? thread seems just what you want.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 10:47   Link #49
Rahan

Wouldn't it be easier to edit this thread to make it a manga only thread ?

The thread is dead and one needs only to add Pt2 events.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 11:03   Link #50
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Done.

Old 2007-12-08, 17:43   Link #51
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

WOW hunter that theme is like at least 2 years old
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-12-08, 17:46   Link #52
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
WOW hunter that theme is like at least 2 years old
Yes but its still relevant dont you think? Only 18 posts but nothing that cant be started anew
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 17:48   Link #53
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

okey no problem, but i was just asking because people just don't like that someone revives old themes...
Old 2007-12-08, 17:53   Link #54
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
okey no problem, but i was just asking because people just don't like that someone revives old themes...
I was thinking about that too. But since we're being moderated on thread creation now, reviving old threads is going to be commonplace. People who don't like it can...well, get used to it.
Old 2007-12-10, 11:29   Link #55
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-I would like to request a thread discussing the upcoming Naruto shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2 game. With less than 2 weeks of it's release I believe there's sufficient enough material to be discussed. Considering we have a thread dedicated to the Wii version equivalent I think that it is only fair to have a thread dedicated to the PS2 version as well.
Old 2007-12-10, 12:09   Link #56
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I would like to request a thread discussing the upcoming Naruto shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2 game. With less than 2 weeks of it's release I believe there's sufficient enough material to be discussed. Considering we have a thread dedicated to the Wii version equivalent I think that it is only fair to have a thread dedicated to the PS2 version as well.
Go ahead and create the opening post, post it here, and the thread will be created.

edit: Thread created. That was painless, wasn't it?

Last edited by monir; 2007-12-10 at 12:36.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 21:58   Link #57
Ban kai
bleach luver

is there jounin exams (if there are in the manga please dont spoil it)
Ban kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 23:23   Link #58
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban kai View Post
I honestly don't know what sort of thread you are suggesting. You mean an anime only thread to speculate if there will eventually be a jounin exam? That seems a little bit pointless to me.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 06:30   Link #59
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ban kai View Post
I think this post might be better suited for the Q&A section of the forums, rather than the new thread topic.
Old 2007-12-11, 14:51   Link #60
hyperviper

Something big is missing really..

Best Battles In Naruto Ever.... Like there should be a poll which battle in Naruto is the most unforgettable.
hyperviper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request, requests