Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-04, 21:35   Link #841
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Dude how the hell are you not going blind by tiping in that little screen, my eyes burn like hell after playing 1 hour in my 3DS.
Blind? Going blind isn't a problem and as for your 3DS that's what'll happen if you're using the 3D feature. The bigger question is how you could have the patience to use such tiny keys?

Wait. Now that I think about it, whatever happened to the first Oceanus Grave? Did the anime deviate again? I'm pretty sure it wasn't destroyed during the Nalakuvera arc.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 22:08   Link #842
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Blind? Going blind isn't a problem and as for your 3DS that's what'll happen if you're using the 3D feature. The bigger question is how you could have the patience to use such tiny keys?

Wait. Now that I think about it, whatever happened to the first Oceanus Grave? Did the anime deviate again? I'm pretty sure it wasn't destroyed during the Nalakuvera arc.
Well I never use the 3D feature, mainly because my eyesight has always been bad so I can´t use a normal computer for very long.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 11:50   Link #843
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

OMG! OMG! What the heck!! Seriously who wrote those tropes in Strike the Blood character page in TvTropes? I-I ca- I can't stop laughing!!!!! Hahahahahahh!!
Old 2014-01-06, 17:11   Link #844
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Judging from what you have said, they must have wrote some wrong info's about the STB Characters, I guess.

Shouldn't they rely on Japanese wiki or something instead of inventing things on their own, right?
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 18:53   Link #845
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
OMG! OMG! What the heck!! Seriously who wrote those tropes in Strike the Blood character page in TvTropes? I-I ca- I can't stop laughing!!!!! Hahahahahahh!!
Well i've been reading the StB page on tvtropes for awhile now guess that was your first time seeing it?
Old 2014-01-06, 23:35   Link #846
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Judging from what you have said, they must have wrote some wrong info's about the STB Characters, I guess.

Shouldn't they rely on Japanese wiki or something instead of inventing things on their own, right?

Rather than inventing, it just looked more like poor deduction from the anime with seasoning.
Old 2014-01-10, 13:43   Link #847
haseo0408

Hey guys a quick question here: episode 13 is out but there´s no new opening or ending, it was supposedto be perform by ALTIMA, do any of you know in which episode is going to start?.
Old 2014-01-10, 13:55   Link #848
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Hey guys a quick question here: episode 13 is out but there´s no new opening or ending, it was supposedto be perform by ALTIMA, do any of you know in which episode is going to start?.
Maybe next episode or 15?
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 14:39   Link #849
Avaricia
My Lord

Is Yuuma able to utilize the powers of the Kenjuu or not?
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 14:41   Link #850
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Going by the current condition of the anime, we might get to see Avrora arc after all.

Yeah, probably next episode. Really those fools, why the heck did they delay the new op and ed? It was at such a perfect point... the op and ed change would've fit in. Even Tokyo Ravens suffered from the same BS.
Old 2014-01-10, 14:43   Link #851
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Going by the current condition of the anime, we might get to see Avrora arc after all.

Yeah, probably next episode. Really those fools, why the heck did they delay the new op and ed? It was at such a perfect point... the op and ed change would've fit in. Even Tokyo Ravens suffered from the same BS.
I actually like the current one instead of the new op by Altima -__________-
T Ravens is not bad since Gero made it
Old 2014-01-10, 14:55   Link #852
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

It's not about the opening being good or bad, just that, they missed such a perfect chance to do the change. If lyrics are anything to go by, then the new opening is filled with spoilers, and the new ending is practically crying of Avrora arc.
Old 2014-01-10, 15:08   Link #853
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
It's not about the opening being good or bad, just that, they missed such a perfect chance to do the change. If lyrics are anything to go by, then the new opening is filled with spoilers, and the new ending is practically crying of Avrora arc.
Fair enough
Old 2014-01-10, 17:20   Link #854
AeonStorm

can Yuuma use koujo's or the kenjuu's powers
AeonStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 17:41   Link #855
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I wonder if the Kenjuus are aware that someone invaded the body of their master.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 17:48   Link #856
BW95
Banned

Ougon no Kemono I don't know why she pulled this stunt and I don't think I really care, tell me she apologizes when this is all over because there's nothing worse than a woman toying with your heart to steal your identity.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 18:15   Link #857
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
I dont think that Yuuma knows about Kojou being the 4th. I think that she swapped bodies with him so that she can screw his relationship with the other girls. Let's wait for Ougon to answar this to us.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 19:48   Link #858
SolBlade
Beaver Knight

welp suddenly body swapping :P pretty bad luck for kojou to happen just like that I wonder if she knows that kojou is the 4th and will try to use his familiars
Old 2014-01-10, 19:53   Link #859
zztop

To Ougon,

In your STB anime rant you said there was an LN scene where Vatler and Lafolia discussed politics over children's anime.
What sort of politics and world-building relationships were specifically mentioned?
I ask this because this seems like quite an important bit to flesh out the STB universe.

And what was the teleportation thing that Lafolia did with Sayaka at the ep start?

Last edited by zztop; 2014-01-10 at 20:11.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 19:55   Link #860
haseo0408

Quote:

As for me I really like the new opening song, Altima did a great job with Shakugan no Shana and Accel World. Also you´re right, this was the perfect chance and they wasted it but they must use it for the next episode because the single comes up in two weeks and we´re at 20 for the next episode.

Tags
cringe heroine, dengeki bunko, fake harem, harem, open ending, strike the blood, vampires