AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-11-30, 12:45   Link #1
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

[GSD] Why are we all assuming Gilbert is the Core of the Problem?

Ive seen a lot of posts stating Gil must be behind everything thats happening. Ill be honest, I dont get it. All i saw is him expressing grief and a thin curl of resolve for the troubles ahead. Does everyone know something I dont?
Riyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 12:48   Link #2
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober

Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyan
Ive seen a lot of posts stating Gil must be behind everything thats happening. Ill be honest, I dont get it. All i saw is him expressing grief and a thin curl of resolve for the troubles ahead. Does everyone know something I dont?
A lot of people are taking that smirk of his to be evil, for one. Second of all, he has the same VA as Char.
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 12:50   Link #3
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
I agree with you. It's just the shape of his face, lips and eyes, what we'd call a "fox face", which always looks somewhat like having a sly smile despite what the real expression is. When I first looked at episode 7,
Spoiler:
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 12:55   Link #4
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxtenko
A lot of people are taking that smirk of his to be evil, for one. Second of all, he has the same VA as Char.
And 'Laser Barrel' has the same VA as Crueset. Does that mean hes going to go nuts and wipe out the universe?

Before anyone says anything, I will concede that there is SOME deeper connection between him and Gil (GSD4, when he walks off the ship and says 'Gil is on there' or something to that effect), but he doesnt seem to be maniacal.
Riyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 13:01   Link #5
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxtenko
well, Char is a good guy in Z Gundam...
Old 2004-11-30, 13:01   Link #6
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober

Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
And 'Laser Barrel' has the same VA as Crueset. Does that mean hes going to go nuts and wipe out the universe?
Actually, I was just implying that people are assuming he's evil because Char arguably was. Besides a lot I think there was some talk about VA's and the charcter's that they play. i.e. Fllay and Stellar have the same VA and they're both crazy. Or the fact that Neo's VA has a penchant for playing the mysterious blonde character, as he played Zechs, Mwu and now Neo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamless
well, Char is a good guy in Z Gundam...
That is true, I forgot about that. But then again he did try to render the earth uninhabitable in CCA.
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 17:09   Link #7
ryogax

Quote:
Gilber has that stupid smirk smile that just makes you suspect that..
But also because hes the current head of plant..
ryogax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 17:16   Link #8
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Some how I see Gil as the Scirocco of SEED-verse.....

You don't get to see much of him in action now, but.....
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 17:20   Link #9
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Dulindal looks too clever.his voice is always calm,he seems to be always in control.And now just next to him a fake lacus clyne.It 's not that he is evil,it's just that he seems to hide a lot of things.
ZeusIrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-30, 17:24   Link #10
dreamless

somehow I see Gilbert as Haman... he sure hides a lot of things under his sleeves, I guess he has some big ambitions, and he's interested in Athrun (Char of Destiny)