AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old Yesterday, 18:53   Link #2861
G0rd0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja6398 View Post
Yep by NISA or Arkys and it'll be under the name trails in the flash.

In all honesty though now that 3 and 4 are finished this should open Falcom up to talks about releasing it to the west.
hopefully like you said now that 3 and 4 are out they will release it soon or might not be able to hold back and just buy it
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:02   Link #2862
dniv
Season 3

Finally finished watching a stream of this game. Pretty amazing overall. Loved the troll ending (that was pretty ballsy of them). Whole game was wonderful. Really am excited for this to come out. Masterpiece. But I'm sure it'll be a lot better after I actually play it in English, lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, story rpg, trails series, xseed, zemuria