AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-09, 08:14   Link #1
static-flare

[ANIME]Fillers in naruto season 1 has something that contradicts with shipuuden story

I just found out that the vegetable country arc from 187 to 191 has something that clashes with the shipuuden storyline. If you were to watch episode 190, you will realise that the enemy uses iron sand. But according to shippuuden storyine, the third kazekage was the only person that knows how to use iron sand technique. Sasori also said that he is interested in making the third kazekage a puppet of his solely on this reason. So why is it that the fatty enemy in the vegetable country arc know how to use iron sand techniques?
anyone has any comment on this?
static-flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 08:38   Link #2
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

This is why anime fillers aren't considered canon. That episode of Naruto aired way after the Iron Sand ability was introduced in the manga. The anime team lifted the Iron Sand technique from the manga and gave it to some random shinobi despite the manga stating that it was unique to 3rd Kazekage. Of course, the way it is used in the filler is much different from how it is used in the manga.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 08:40   Link #3
OMG_Zerg_Rush

I think you will find that the filler eps are filled with contradiction, including a rather large one to do with the Rasengan IIRC.
Its best just to ignore everything that happened in the filler eps, everything will make more sence that way.
________
Medical marijuana seeds

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 15:01.
OMG_Zerg_Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 10:24   Link #4
Itachi-evil
Banned

Lol, those damn fillers ruined Naruto-anime for me anyways.
Just bad-quality animation, contradiction etc. etc.
I just watched a couple of those fillers, and quitted instantly then.

Now i only read the manga, unless there is a scene with Itachi, then i will watch the animated scene for it
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 11:37   Link #5
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

I don't think it's filler related, but here is another one.

Chiyo-ba said that the Iron Sand Jutsu is unique only to the former host of the Shukaku. Who was killed by Sasori, and we know that if the demon is extracted the host dies. It was also stated that they never found a trace of the Sandaime Kazekage. So how did they get the Shukaku back to place it in Gaara?
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 12:38   Link #6
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
I don't think it's filler related, but here is another one.

Chiyo-ba said that the Iron Sand Jutsu is unique only to the former host of the Shukaku. Who was killed by Sasori, and we know that if the demon is extracted the host dies. It was also stated that they never found a trace of the Sandaime Kazekage. So how did they get the Shukaku back to place it in Gaara?
No I think you misheard it, I didn't watch the anime but in the manga Chiyo say that Sandamie Kazekage's iron sand was base on the justsu of former host of Shukaku.
Old 2007-08-09, 12:53   Link #7
Slayerx

Ya there are contradictions...
Another contradiction, in Shipuuden, Kakashi and Naruto are both completely dumbfounded by Sakura's strength... however, Sakura displayed super stength when she tore off a mast (i think, not sure) in one of the ealier(before the big filler season) fillers. Obviously it took Saskura a long time to develop that stength, but the anime team decided to throw it in there.

Really i didn't watch the majority of the filler season, but i'd be willing to bet i'd find a number of contradictions if i did watch em'
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-09, 13:02   Link #8
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

I could have missed it, it's been awhile since I read that chapter in the Manga. But wouldn't that still be a contradiction to him being the only one to have had such an ability.

Just to Clarify, you are saying it's a jutsu based on one of the Shukaku's former host's jutsu? Or that it's a jutsu based from former Shukaku hosts?

And if you have it off the top of your head. Could you please direct me to the Manga chapter? Thanks =)
Old 2007-08-09, 13:14   Link #9
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
I could have missed it, it's been awhile since I read that chapter in the Manga. But wouldn't that still be a contradiction to him being the only one to have had such an ability.

Just to Clarify, you are saying it's a jutsu based on one of the Shukaku's former host's jutsu? Or that it's a jutsu based from former Shukaku hosts?

And if you have it off the top of your head. Could you please direct me to the Manga chapter? Thanks =)
Based from former Shukaku host's, from what I remember before Garra all of the Shukaku host used sand to attack not to defend or I could be wrong. And I think it was chapter 268
Old 2007-08-09, 13:42   Link #10
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Thanks, I will have to re-read that and compare it with what was said on the anime.
Old 2007-08-10, 10:43   Link #11
xcad

maybe the fat man who used his technique, did NOT use iron SAND. he just used iron itself. nt necessary sand. possibly just iron fillings or iron grains.

however, it could be that the 3rd kazekage mastered it while the fat man stumbled into this technique.

sakura always had strength(comes from inner sakura i guess) just unrefined and under developed.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 06:12   Link #12
static-flare

Well..Its true that there are alot of filler contradiction..seriously..the anime team really need to make up for all their mistakes..not continue making them..
static-flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 15:28   Link #13
Kalimah
Fallen Idol

yeah fillers are going to have contradictions...they were written fast and desperately to keep up production to keep people "satisfied" i dont watch ANY of the fillers for this reason, it's not originally in kishimoto's story...i dont care for it.... ok ok i will admit to watching the movies ^_^
Kalimah is offline   Reply With Quote