AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-07, 01:12   Link #6281
Takigashima

but she said she gave back the original minus (which we know as bookmaker) for all fiction.
The minus ability is not refered to as Bookmaker at all, instead she says she gave back Hundred gauntlet for All fiction.

That is the confusing part, is bookmaker the original or is hundred gauntlet?
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 01:13   Link #6282
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

This is all assuming Ajimu doesn't just kiss people for the heck of it and it really has nothing to do with activating/trading skills

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 02:40   Link #6283
summers

My guess is that Aijimu who thinks of everyone as background trash does not want to admit that Kumgawa(the lowest) stomped the crap out of her. Kumagawa beat her despite all her skills,ripped her face off, sealed her with bookmaker and in a desperate attempt to save herself she tried to trick him into giving up bookmaker for something else. He did but he created something else, All fiction and made it so she did not exist.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 03:04   Link #6284
MD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
My guess is that Aijimu who thinks of everyone as background trash does not want to admit that Kumgawa(the lowest) stomped the crap out of her. Kumagawa beat her despite all her skills,ripped her face off, sealed her with bookmaker and in a desperate attempt to save herself she tried to trick him into giving up bookmaker for something else. He did but he created something else, All fiction and made it so she did not exist.
Even the most powerful people -- heck, especially the most powerful people -- get careless. She was probably caught off guard because Kumagawa was such a "loser" -- most people don't expect to be defeated by someone they've already written off as pathetic.

Then again, being dead/sealed off from reality hasn't really done much to hinder Ajimu's plans. The Flask Plan continued even without her direct guidance. She was also able to reach Zenkichi in the dreamworld when he was on the brink of death and plant the seeds of his future conflict with Medaka.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 04:15   Link #6285
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD84 View Post
Even the most powerful people -- heck, especially the most powerful people -- get careless. She was probably caught off guard because Kumagawa was such a "loser" -- most people don't expect to be defeated by someone they've already written off as pathetic.

Then again, being dead/sealed off from reality hasn't really done much to hinder Ajimu's plans. The Flask Plan continued even without her direct guidance. She was also able to reach Zenkichi in the dreamworld when he was on the brink of death and plant the seeds of his future conflict with Medaka.
Does she want everyone to become like her and thats why she doing the flask plan?

Yeah but he doesn't care about that. Its all cause he doesn't care about losing, it almost takes the pleasure of victory away, kind of like trying to beat someone at chess and spend so long trying to find a way to beat them and they are just like "whatever" not because they embarrassed cause they lost just cause the never cared.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 06:03   Link #6286
kenjtr

i think ajimu can be medakas mother cause she really recembles her also she has her habbit overflowing love . if you think abaut it answer is very simple kumagawa likes both zenkichi and medakas mothers also ajmu knows medaka killed her father cause she is her mother . She also said zenkichi that she has other girls for him so we can assume ajimu has another children too , really want to see other girls ajimu offers zenkichi . i also think medakas dangeraus part comes from her father , we can say medaka is closer to her father then her mother . medakas tyrant part which looks down on people comes from her mother .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 06:09   Link #6287
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
i think ajimu can be medakas mother cause she really recembles her also she has her habbit overflowing love . if you think abaut it answer is very simple kumagawa likes both zenkichi and medakas mothers also ajmu knows medaka killed her father cause she is her mother . She also said zenkichi that she has other girls for him so we can assume ajimu has another children too , really want to see other girls ajimu offers zenkichi . i also think medakas dangeraus part comes from her father , we can say medaka is closer to her father then her mother . medakas tyrant part which looks down on people comes from her mother .
Wait..Im always ready for new theories ,but Medaka's mother die during her birth or at least that is what I remember
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 06:18   Link #6288
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
Its all cause he doesn't care about losing, it almost takes the pleasure of victory away, kind of like trying to beat someone at chess and spend so long trying to find a way to beat them and they are just like "whatever" not because they embarrassed cause they lost just cause the never cared.
that's by the difference in: wanting to win to see the other lose, and wanting to win to see oneself win (it resemble a bit the minus and plus way to see winning)
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 06:18   Link #6289
Odd

Quote:
Does she want everyone to become like her and thats why she doing the flask plan?
I don't think that's the case but it might be similar to how some people like to play around with bugs when they get bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Wait..Im always ready for new theories ,but Medaka's mother die during her birth or at least that is what I remember
Yeah you're right, they said her mother was used just to give birth to Medaka.
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 06:18   Link #6290
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Well thats what people who adopted her said to her not that there is any confirmation also do you think people who adopted a person like medaka will be honnest with her .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 07:07   Link #6291
Odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Well thats what people who adopted her said to her not that there is any confirmation also do you think people who adopted a person like medaka will be honnest with her .
When was it ever said she was adopted?

It's been confirmed in the manga many times that she lived with her dad, brother and sister after her mother died but nothing about adoption.
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 07:21   Link #6292
Takigashima

Hmmm..... Re-read the chapter where she remembers her past. Medakas childhood seems to be weird in some places.
It could be possible that she may not actually be a legal kurokami, she mentions a legal wife in the story and her mother died, so it's possible that she is only a half-sibling to maguro and naze.
I'm wondering if tsurubame being a step-sibling is related to her mother somehow.
Just wondering as well if medaka is aware of the events surrounding the murder, cause it seems she has no clue or memory regarding the events that happens during middle school.
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 09:00   Link #6293
DawnEmperor

Are the memories about middle school supposed to be inconsistent? Zenkichi often goes on about how "he's been by Medaka's side since she was two" as a source of pride. Akune states that Zenkichi protected Medaka from "all negative emotions" throughout middle school.
But there's also this assumption that they drifted apart during middle school, only for Zenkichi to come back when Medaka attacked Kumagawa.

Since when did middle school become so important?
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 09:11   Link #6294
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
But why would she give it to Kumagawa, that's what makes no sense.

http://www.mangareader.net/medaka-box/88/11

Plus she specifically stated trade in regards to Kumagawa gaining abookmarker she never said she gave it to him the word trade and returned was always used. Plus why would he need to trade a hundred gauntles for Bookmaker anyway if he already had it that makes no sense.

Hundred gauntlets was the basis for all fiction it was never implied he did anything with bookmaker (he didn't even have it if we take what was said in that conversation as true). Plus surely if he supposedly altered the skill using it he would be able to change it back himself rather than removing the tools he used to alter it in the first place.

Also she never kissed Zen for that to happen, it just happened, there wasn't exactly a transaction.
I don't think the kiss is necessarily important. She can do it with a kiss, she can do it without a kiss, whatever. She does have over a quadrillion skills after all. I don't think there's much point in analyzing any of her skills in detail. She can just do whatever she wants whenever she wants by pulling a skill out of her ass, so any limitations on any particular skill are irrelevant.

Her words are of course a different story. She does indeed say trade. It's definitely implied that she was holding onto Bookmaker for him during that time.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 11:40   Link #6295
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
What translation is better: CXC or BRS'?
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 11:51   Link #6296
runset

early spoiler
Spoiler for chp 126:

Spoiler for cgp 126:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 11:58   Link #6297
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
early spoiler
Spoiler for chp 126:

Spoiler for cgp 126:
Somehow I see that as totally fake it's so bad I can't even possibly see it as correct. I would litterally drop the manga right now and have no qualms about forgetting the manga even occured if that actually happened. Plus it makes the third faction even more pointless than it originally was.

And why is Emukae okay with this? It's like someone compiled all the very worst fake spoilers phsyically possible and combined them into one.

I'm just going to assume that spoiler is wrong and leave it at. Heck even if it's confirmed i'm still going to ignore it as wrong as well as the rest of the manga.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 12:14   Link #6298
runset

more spoiler
Spoiler for chp 126:

Spoiler for chp 126:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 12:25   Link #6299
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
more spoiler
Spoiler for chp 126:

Spoiler for chp 126:
O_O So the spoiler it's real.....
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-07, 12:26   Link #6300
kingstonbeer

its not suprising most boyfriends side with their girlfriends when mother/father/family member has a disagreement with them or at least try to coax family member into going with whatever girlfriend would want to do.

I know my brother tried that with my mom lol
kingstonbeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council