Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

My choice are lame, but they're mine...
5 pts - Horo (Ookami to Koushinryou)
4 pts - Kagami (Lucky*Star)
3 pts - Motoko (Love Hina)
2 pts - Tomoko (Canvas 2)
1 pt - Hazuki (Tsukuyomi Moon Phase)

I don't know that I consider Horo "moe" ... I'm not sure she needs a lot of protecting but I think she needs the attention as one of the more complex personality designs to hit the screens of anime. The rest I'm more clear about. Though there are dozens of worthies from Fate-chan to some of the Manabi Straight and of course, the Moe&Ink-tan duo ... on and on and on.
Old 2008-01-22, 17:30   Link #84
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
My choice are lame, but they're mine...
5 pts - Horo (Ookami to Koushinryou)
4 pts - Kagami (Lucky*Star)
3 pts - Motoko (Love Hina)
2 pts - Tomoko (Canvas 2)
1 pt - Hazuki (Tsukuyomi Moon Phase)

I don't know that I consider Horo "moe" ... I'm not sure she needs a lot of protecting but I think she needs the attention as one of the more complex personality designs to hit the screens of anime. The rest I'm more clear about. Though there are dozens of worthies from Fate-chan to some of the Manabi Straight and of course, the Moe&Ink-tan duo ... on and on and on.
Kagami has already qualified by means of previous Saimoe presence.

If you vote again and inform minhtam about it, you may give those precious 4 points to someone else .
Old 2008-01-22, 17:30   Link #85
herbert

My pick

5 point: Chiri Kitsu @ Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
4 point: Masako Hara @ Ghost Hunt
3 point: Triela @ Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino-
2 point: Yin @ Darker than Black
1 point: Hayate Yagami @ Nanoha A's/StrikerS

Sorry Horo. I am trying to nominate more girls I like and I know you can make it easily.
Old 2008-01-22, 18:47   Link #86
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Err...wow...

This is madness!

My picks ~ pts/name/series

5 - suigintou - rozen maiden

4 - Fate testarossa - mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha

3 - Seto san - seto no hanayome

2 - Shinra Kuonji - Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de

1 - enma ai - jigoku shoujo

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-01-22, 18:52   Link #87
OverFunk
It will never be the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Err...wow...

This is madness!

My picks ~ pts/name/series

5 - suigintou - rozen maiden

4 - Fate testarossa - mahou shoujo lyrical nanoha

3 - Seto san - seto no hanayome

2 - Shinra Kuonji - Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de

1 - enma ai - jigoku shoujo
They're all already in .

This is the best advice:
Quote:
If you vote again and inform minhtam about it, you may give those precious points to someone else .

Never forget
Old 2008-01-22, 18:55   Link #88
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Psieye Send a message via MSN to Psieye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
"Moe" is not restricted to "Prot Moe"~ Semantics can be argued, but "your moe may not be my moe" means "Moe" is deliberately kept vague. Even if general trends can be found, it's a very wide generality.

Moe Culture Essays (my archive of my long posts); J Saimoe 2008 Wiki pages (minimialistic ASuki link library for now)
Old 2008-01-22, 19:07   Link #89
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverFunk View Post
They're all already in .

This is the best advice:
No matter what...not supporting my wifus as defult would be harthen...sorry to the others but these two I won't drop even if they are in ^^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-01-22, 21:09   Link #90
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

If it's this easy to participate, then here's my nominations:

5 pts: Horo, Ookami to Koushinryou
4 pts: Ayu Tsukimiya, Kanon
3 pts: Yoko, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
2 pts: Miyako Miyamuro, ef - A Tale of Memories
1 pt: Saber, Fate Stay Night

Old 2008-01-22, 21:31   Link #91
mikoo
Banned

My Picks

5 - Horo, Ookami to Koushinryou
4 - Shinra Kuonji, Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de
3 - Seto San, Seto no hanayome
2 - Saber, Fate Stay Night
1 - Chiaki, Minami ke

Old 2008-01-23, 00:28   Link #92
wontaek

At this pace, we may see Horo becoming a tournament favorite.
Old 2008-01-23, 01:05   Link #93
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'd be happy to see Horo in this one. Certainly ready to give her support.
Old 2008-01-23, 04:06   Link #94
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Okay. Horo's 60 point swing in the past 48 hours did indeed catch my attention, and while I am indeed counting all of them, I did a little research to ensure that it wasn't an inside proxy. I would like to turn your attention to the following link:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=50790&page=41

Discussion of voting for Horo on that particular thread went on for three pages, and it was enough to bring Horo from just outside the parking lot to the center of the ballroom. Although I personally have no problem with it, the moderators think otherwise. On the first post for this thread, I made sure that I copy and pasted Klashikari's rules for this particular thread, and under it states:

Quote:
  • Please do not cross post information about this tournament in other AnimeSuki threads.
    Keep all Anime Saimoe Tournament posts, campaigns, character information, voting links, etc., within this thread only or in your signature (signature size limits still apply).
Therefore, while I appreciate the publicity you are trying to bring to this tournament, hence why I am not penalizing Horo in any manner, I will state, however, that I am also overseeing any peculiar patterns within the nominations. As I was given permission by the AnimeSuki staff to advertise this league, it is also my responsibility that I moderate to an extent any activity related to the International Saimoe League. While I encourage advertising this tournament to many other fan-based websites out there, please follow the rules for this particular thread.
Old 2008-01-23, 04:55   Link #95
Khaos

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam2448 View Post
Okay. Horo's 60 point swing in the past 48 hours did indeed catch my attention, and while I am indeed counting all of them, I did a little research to ensure that it wasn't an inside proxy. I would like to turn your attention to the following link:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...=50790&page=41

Discussion of voting for Horo on that particular thread went on for three pages, and it was enough to bring Horo from just outside the parking lot to the center of the ballroom. Although I personally have no problem with it, the moderators think otherwise. On the first post for this thread, I made sure that I copy and pasted Klashikari's rules for this particular thread, and under it states:

Therefore, while I appreciate the publicity you are trying to bring to this tournament, hence why I am not penalizing Horo in any manner, I will state, however, that I am also overseeing any peculiar patterns within the nominations. As I was given permission by the AnimeSuki staff to advertise this league, it is also my responsibility that I moderate to an extent any activity related to the International Saimoe League. While I encourage advertising this tournament to many other fan-based websites out there, please follow the rules for this particular thread.
I seems that I am the one to blame for this and I apologize for violating the Posting Etiquette for this gave Horo an unequable advantage.

However, there's something I'd like to know:

Quote:
Please do not cross post information about this tournament in other AnimeSuki threads.
Keep all Anime Saimoe Tournament posts, campaigns, character information, voting links, etc., within this thread only or in your signature (signature size limits still apply).
What do you think has more effect? One short campaign post like I did in the S&W-Thread or a Campaign in my signature which will be read everywhere I post in this forum? So in fact I could have put that in my sig, posted something else in the W&S-Thread, the effect would have been the same (perhaps a little less) but I wouldn't have violated any rules?
Old 2008-01-23, 05:04   Link #96
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I seems that I am the one to blame for this and I apologize for violating the Posting Etiquette for this gave Horo an unequable advantage.

What do you think has more effect? One short campaign post like I did in the S&W-Thread or a Campaign in my signature which will be read everywhere I post in this forum? So in fact I could have put that in my sig, posted something else in the W&S-Thread, the effect would have been the same (perhaps a little less) but I wouldn't have violated any rules?
You don't have to apologize, except probably to the AnimeSuki mods. However, you can definitely put it in your sig (see mine), and although probably not many people would notice, you wouldn't violate any AnimeSuki rules. One thing about signatures that did prove to be an effective advertisement: If you look at Overfunk's signature, there's the word "Vote" in his Shana signature. That, along with many others, have proven effective in Saimoe campaigning. There are a lot of vote sigs that are around.

I don't think there was any one for Horo, yet. I suggest that you PM a guy named z3phyr.mp3 and put in a request, since I know he used to make them for Saimoe Japan 2008. (Speaking of which, he owes me a Nagisa sig)
Old 2008-01-23, 05:51   Link #97
Psieye
Lore Hunter

z3phyr reports he's in exam week until Saturday.

Moe Culture Essays (my archive of my long posts); J Saimoe 2008 Wiki pages (minimialistic ASuki link library for now)
Old 2008-01-23, 07:06   Link #98
cleo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
No matter what...not supporting my wifus as defult would be harthen...sorry to the others but these two I won't drop even if they are in ^^
We're not voting yet, we're nominating characters who still can earn a place in the competition. Suigintou and Fate are already assured of a place in the game, they can't gather points by nomination. So those nominations will simply be deleted. You better use those points for other girls you want to enter the competition.
Old 2008-01-23, 07:16   Link #99
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleo1 View Post
We're not voting yet, we're nominating characters who still can earn a place in the competition. Suigintou and Fate are already assured of a place in the game, they can't gather points by nomination. So those nominations will simply be deleted. You better use those points for other girls you want to enter the competition.
He's right, and at this rate, eight girls will pretty much have secured their place with a lot of nomination points, leaving only 9 slots to work with.
Old 2008-01-23, 08:33   Link #100
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Oh let him be, he wants to pour illogical love on his favourite charas - it's his way of showing loyalty~

Closed Thread

Tags
i-moe, i-saimoe, isml, saimoe