AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-02, 21:27   Link #81
LunaNeko

What a hell are you all talking about? It was a great episode!!! Definately liked it more then Hot Springs filler...

And next week looks like Lee special!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSS!
LunaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 22:25   Link #82
kboykb

Nice episode to me, especially the Tsunade burst in and Hokage /Konohamaru part.. . . damnit I really wanna see Sandaime's past.. especially when he was younger. . . *sigh*

and I'm starting to think some of these people are expecting a bit too much from these episodes. . . I know* ya gotta wait a week to see about 20 minutes, but everyone isn't going to be a grammy award winner..
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 23:18   Link #83
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
I liked the episode a lot Since Tsunade is my favorite character, I like the character development, and the parts with her going into the room to get a book, hehe. Also, the part with Shizune was funny, and the Konohamaru about to meet Tsunade was touching =)
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 23:39   Link #84
HopelessLover

Did you guys see the PIMP move that lee did when he "accidently" tripped on sakura?!!!

He really is the pimp daddy
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-02, 23:49   Link #85
Voltage
若い雷

Send a message via AIM to Voltage
I'm sorry, but the title of "Pimp Daddy" belongs to Jiraiya. =P

Anbu's Version is out.

Last edited by Voltage; 2004-09-03 at 00:40.
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 00:01   Link #86
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage
I'm sorry, but the title of "Pimp Daddy" belongs to Jiraiya. =P

Well he's not so much a pimp daddy, as an a perverted grandpappy.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 01:13   Link #87
Enodu_2

Ok, Tsunade fucking rocks so much, one of my favourite characters by a long shot; she has great attributes. Ever since she was introduced into the anime I took a liking to her skills, physical appearence, and not to mention her field (surgeon/medical). God, she's fucking way too awesome; Tsunade is a total god. Anyone agree?

Back on track: I liked this episode, not sure if it's a filler because I'm not a manga reader but it was setup nicely. Now, I hope Lee gets cured, and I have to mention Sakura regained some of my respect.... I mean tiny protions. I'm so glad that Tsunade was portrayed nicely, and happy Naruto was able to do a one handed rasengan.
Enodu_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 01:16   Link #88
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Am I the only one who liked the part with Sandaime? Him going off to a mission was so cool! But in reality i don't think the Hokage goes on a mission
Using the Hokage to go on missions makes more sense than having your Hokage personally train rookie Genin and waste time doing D-ranked missions with them, but maybe that's just me...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 01:18   Link #89
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enodu_2
Ok, Tsunade fucking rocks so much, one of my favourite character by a long shot; she has great attributes. Ever since she was introduced into the anime I took a liking to her skills, physical appearence, and not to mention her field (surgeon/medical). God, she's fucking way too awesome; my favourite character by far. Anyone agree?

Back on track: I liked this episode, not sure if it's a filler because I'm not a manga reader, but it was setup nicely. Now, I hope Lee gets cured, and not to mention Sakura regained some of my respect, by some, I mean tiny protions.... (crumbs at the most.) I'm so glad that Tsunade was portrayed nicely, happy Naruto seems to be able to do one hand rasengan, and delighted bushy brows might have a second chance. Great episode.

Sorry to burst your bubble it was all Anime Filler, as far as you guys should ahve seen, Naruto shouldn't ahve made that semi one handed Rasnengan liek that
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 01:21   Link #90
Enodu_2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheMullet
Sorry to burst your bubble it was all Anime Filler, as far as you guys should ahve seen, Naruto shouldn't ahve made that semi one handed Rasnengan liek that
Bah, oh well.
Old 2004-09-03, 02:00   Link #91
Tripon

Also, it was nice to see Pretty good ep, learned a couple of things, first of all is that Sasuke is pretty much up and about, which leads me to believe that Team 7 will go on a couple of missions at least before the big fallout. And that the recent Naruto movie can fit the anime timeline. 2nd, they're picking characters that can use the time to be on stage. Sakura actually had some lines to speak.

And it was nice to see Tsunade try to prepare for Lee's operation even though she knows there's a very good chance she can either mess up and kill Lee, or there won't be an operation at all.
And is it just me, or do more people want to see more of Shizune? Something about how the anime always has a shot of her in heels in every ep that makes me grin.
Tripon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 02:30   Link #92
Voltage
若い雷

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enodu_2
Ok, Tsunade fucking rocks so much, one of my favourite characters by a long shot; she has great attributes. Ever since she was introduced into the anime I took a liking to her skills, physical appearence, and not to mention her field (surgeon/medical). God, she's fucking way too awesome; Tsunade is a total god. Anyone agree?
Yup. I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripon
And is it just me, or do more people want to see more of Shizune? Something about how the anime always has a shot of her in heels in every ep that makes me grin.
I want to see more of Shizune too, not to mention Tsunade too.

It was a good episode regardless if it was filler. I'm not in a rush, proving that the fillers are not bad.

Like Jiraiya said, "Patience is the key."
Old 2004-09-03, 02:41   Link #93
Enodu_2

Not to mention Shizune is doing way too many surprised faces, placing her serious attitude a few levels down. Enough is enough...

Voltage, I'm glad you agree, indeed she is an awesome character. I hope they develop her character, and her friendly relationship with Naruto a lot more.
Old 2004-09-03, 02:51   Link #94
Voltage
若い雷

Jiraiya probably get's made fun of because he's the only guy Tsunade's never dated.

So what do I want to happen in the future? I think it's pretty obvious. =D
Old 2004-09-03, 09:18   Link #95
Terasu

Send a message via AIM to Terasu Send a message via MSN to Terasu
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessLover
Did you guys see the PIMP move that lee did when he "accidently" tripped on sakura?!!!

He really is the pimp daddy
Never thought of it that way. That IS pretty pimp...hmm, I should use my sharingan and copy that technique.
Terasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 12:24   Link #96
Kakashi-nindogs

Send a message via AIM to Kakashi-nindogs
in the anbu version of episode 99 tsunade when shes looking at shikamaru's team in that book she said it was the same for their parents. thought it was interesting chouji's dad and ino and shikumarus dad were a team,
Kakashi-nindogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 12:26   Link #97
Steffa
Ninja Guru

i have always been wondering if konohamaru is the grandson who is the son of sarutobi?
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 12:34   Link #98
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

That's a fuggin good question....vicious or hunter surely know something about this..
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 13:03   Link #99
HopelessLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffa
i have always been wondering if konohamaru is the grandson who is the son of sarutobi?
Good question. He had to bang some of the hoes in konoha--alittle bit of anko, and a side dish of ramen girl and I'm sure he got a son out there some where.
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-03, 13:36   Link #100
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
That's a fuggin good question....vicious or hunter surely know something about this..
Nobody know anything about that except -maybe- Kishimoto
He could have had a daughter or Konohamaru could be an adopted child for all what we know.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote