AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-23, 15:13   Link #1761
cyth
Banned

Someone needs to create a topic for Suteki Tantei☆Labyrinth.

AnimeAnime also announced the first cast member. The protagonist Hyuuga Mayuki will be voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki who has voiced numerous characters in this last decade, recent ones being from Heroic Age and Kamichama Karin.

Last edited by cyth; 2007-07-23 at 15:33.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 16:04   Link #1762
FireChick

Hmmm...that series looks good. I think I should watch it once it comes out.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 18:43   Link #1763
Mephisto2k
anime4life

I was looking through Moonphase's new anime list for my site and guess what I found far down on the list?:

Quote:
GUNSLINGER GIRL continuation!!!
official page: http://www.gunslingergirl.com/

Genre: Action, Drama, Seinen?, Sci-Fi?

First Season: 09.10.2003 till 19.02.2004

Manga: still ongoing i think (not sure) and its licensed

Airing date: not mentioned yet

Not sure if this is really true but as its listed on Moonphase's list it most probably is. there is no more info on this than the name and a link to the official page, on whcih there is no info on a new season yet.

If this is true i will jump in the air all day. Gunslinger girl is one of my favourite animes and comparing the anime with the manga the anime was even much better in many scenes and aspects, which is a rare thing.
Mephisto2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 00:41   Link #1764
eggplant
Eggplant

舞-乙HiME 0 (イサス) (シフル)
Mai-Otome 0 (Issus) (Cipher/Sifr)

Broadcast/Media Format: TBA

Source: Mai-Otome Zwei Vol. 4 Promotion Poster

Edit: Argh, found out the title for 0 is read as "Cipher/Sifr".

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

Last edited by eggplant; 2007-07-24 at 22:23. Reason: Revised title
eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 00:49   Link #1765
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant View Post
舞-乙HiME 0 (イサス)
Mai-Otome 0 (Issus)

Broadcast/Media Format: TBA

Source: Mai-Otome Zwei Vol. 4 Promotion Poster
Are you serious? And I thought it would end with Zwei Vol.4! I honestly don't think this is a good sign in terms of plot. I wish they'd just make the My-HiME Destiny anime instead.
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 03:32   Link #1766
Kouji
StrykerX

ANN

Two Walnuts [Futatsu no Kurumi]
Quote:
Shin-Ei to Air Time-Traveling War Fable of Two Walnuts
Shin-Ei Animation (Doraemon, Fuku-chan) has launched the website for Futatsu no Kurumi (Two Walnuts), its sixth "sensō dōwa" (wartime fable) which airs this August on Japan's Asahi network. Ayaka Nakanishi "time-slips" from 2007 to March 7, 1945 — three days before World War II's first major firebombing of Tokyo. She crosses paths with Yuko, a girl growing up in wartime Japan. Writer and executive director Tetsuo Yasumi (Bono Bono) works with character designer Junichi Seki (A Dog of Flanders: My Patrasche, Adventures of Tom Sawyer) on this production.
Amazing Detective Labrynth [Suteki Tantei Labrynth]
Quote:
The August 5 issue (on sale July 20) of Kodansha's Magazine Special announced the anime version of Meito Manjō and Seiji Wakayama's Suteki Tantei Labyrinth (Amazing Detective Labyrinth) mystery manga. The television series, which will start this fall in Japan, tells the adventures of the boy detective Mayuki as he solves crimes in Old Tokyo. Director Hiroshi Watanabe (Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Hell Girl) and series script editor Natsuko Takahashi (Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist) oversee Studio DEEN's animation of characters designed by Yukiko Akiyama (Black Cat, Maria-sama ga Miteru's animation director).
Old 2007-07-24, 03:37   Link #1767
cyth
Banned

I'd just like to ask: What's is the point in reposting information that has already been mentioned in this thread? ANN and similar professional websites are not superior in finding Japanese anime announcements, they just get paid to do it.
Use the search button, find out if the information you find interesting has already been posted, and if it hasn't been, knock yourself out and post it.
Old 2007-07-24, 05:07   Link #1768
Zappster

Especially since both have only just been mentioned on the previous page. So a search wasn't even all that necessary to find them.
Zappster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 09:23   Link #1769
cyth
Banned

As caught by MOON PHASE, Myself; Yourself will be getting an anime version in October. The news was found in the News section of KAORI's (Geneon Entertainment vocalist) website.

Myself; Yourself is a PS2 game by Yeti that will be released sometime in the upcoming Fall season.
Old 2007-07-24, 09:24   Link #1770
eggplant
Eggplant

Myself ; Yourself

Based on the PS2 visual novel by Regista/Yeti, to be released in November 2007.

Broadcast: Fall 2007

Source: Singer/seiyuu Kaori's official website (I won't post URL ot hotlink it, since I construe the information to be prematurely announced, instead I'll post the screencap)

Kaori will be singing both the opening songs for the anime and game.

URL for PS2 game: http://www.yetigame.jp/myselfyourself/

Yuri de yuri de yuriyuri ne!--Tsunomoto Rein

eggplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 09:26   Link #1771
cyth
Banned

Haha, yep, I saved the screenshot just in case as well.
Old 2007-07-24, 10:50   Link #1772
FireChick

Do you mean Utatsuki Kaori?
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 11:46   Link #1773
NeoSam

There's also a light novel titled: Myself; Yourself Sorezore no Overture (Myself;Yourself それぞれのOverture) thats currently running in the bishoujo magazine Dengeki G's Magazine (a gaming magazine for males).

I'll start a thread for this anime.
Old 2007-07-24, 15:32   Link #1774
NeoSam

Two commercials for the game Myself; Yourself

Commercial 1

Commercial 2

The above commercials are for the game and NOT the anime.

If an anime is based on a game, and the game has commercials available then posting these in this thread is allright.

If the opening song for the game is available on Youtube, I don't think there's a problem in posting a link to it here too (of course only post opening songs for the games that are getting animated >.> don't start posting links to game openings that haven't been announced to be animated).

Any un-related Youtube links will most likely be deleted >.<
Old 2007-07-24, 19:13   Link #1775
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto2k View Post
I was looking through Moonphase's new anime list for my site and guess what I found far down on the list?:

official page: http://www.gunslingergirl.com/

Genre: Action, Drama, Seinen?, Sci-Fi?

First Season: 09.10.2003 till 19.02.2004

Manga: still ongoing i think (not sure) and its licensed

Airing date: not mentioned yet

Not sure if this is really true but as its listed on Moonphase's list it most probably is. there is no more info on this than the name and a link to the official page, on whcih there is no info on a new season yet.

If this is true i will jump in the air all day. Gunslinger girl is one of my favourite animes and comparing the anime with the manga the anime was even much better in many scenes and aspects, which is a rare thing.
Old news. It's already been reported in this thread so you can feel safe to jump in the air all day long.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 23:03   Link #1776
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant View Post
Myself ; Yourself

Based on the PS2 visual novel by Regista/Yeti, to be released in November 2007.

Broadcast: Fall 2007

Source: Singer/seiyuu Kaori's official website (I won't post URL ot hotlink it, since I construe the information to be prematurely announced, instead I'll post the screencap)
Incidentally, with the game music being produced by 5zizz, I'd say it's pretty darn likely that this is going to be the until-now-unannounced 5pb/Artland co-production of the season (Happiness, Konnyaku, Umisho). They'll be joining what's already looking to be a crowded season...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 14:56   Link #1777
chrno

Send a message via AIM to chrno
Another 'Mai-Otome'? I guess they don't want to let it die provided this IS another installment.

But saw the clip for 'Dragonaunt'. Actually, just came across it today in the latest issue of 'Newtype USA'. Right away I knew it was 'Uno Makoto'. To be honest this is the first time I've seen style just being "plain". Even though he's worked on other stuff, this seems to stand out more as his own. Considering his designs were strong in the 'Witchblade' series. Be curious to see what this is about. I can read about in in the issue.

But I'm always up for some more 'Gunslinger Girl'.

"I'm afraid 400 years won't cover me."

Last edited by chrno; 2007-07-25 at 16:00.
chrno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 23:54   Link #1778
Sakuya
*Artist

Has the Night Wizard anime been announced here? The image on the web site is very attractive:

http://www.fear.co.jp/nw/

It seems to be based on an RPG though.
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-26, 05:12   Link #1779
cyth
Banned

MOON PHASE’s Diary has issued a few anime related rumors today. One of the more credible ones is an announcement of a ToLOVE-Ru (ToLOVEる) TV anime series based on a manga from Weekly Shounen Jump. MOON PHASE already slates its broadcast for April 2008.

The love comedy with an abundance of pervy scenes talks about a relationship between an alien princess named LaLa and a highschool student Yuuki Rito. The manga has produced four volumes so far.

======

The other MOON PHASE rumor: Kyoto Animation may divide the upcoming CLANNAD series into two parts. The first part will apparently air this Fall, while the later part will start next spring after the Winter season that will be occupied by the second anime season of Suzumiya Haruhi. Take this rumor with a grain of salt!
Old 2007-07-26, 11:25   Link #1780
NeoSam

I'll post ToLOVEru's available manga covers once the rumor is confirmed.

From AnimeNation:

Quote:
New Ex Machina Trailer Online
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Japanese multimedia site Biglobe now hosts a streaming 3:43 trailer for the upcoming Appleseed Saga: Ex Machina motion picture. The film is scheduled to open in Japanese theaters on October 20th.

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers