AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-03-25, 18:36   Link #321
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I will have to read a lot there And it is more a discussion about everything and not saying which one is more popular...
But I gues you can't do seperate thread for them since thay are not so popular as IchiRuki and IchiHime

Although I have to say that YoruSoi and Yoruhara must be the second most popular triangle in Bleach... if not count Hitsugaya/Momo and Hitsugaya/Karin
In any other section of the forum, Romance thread usually would see a poll. Bleach section, however, is special. The mere sighting of Ichigo-Rukia and Ichigo-Orihime would trigger all the hardcore shippers and their grandmas to set camp until the cows come home as they bitterly bare and gnaw their teeth at each other. You should be still able to talk about those pairings in the Romance thread if you've something specific in mind. For example, I personally don't see Momo with anybody but Aizen. And Hitsugaya is a girl who is drawn as a boy. We can continue the rest of the conversation in the Romance thread if you like.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-25, 19:28   Link #322
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
In any other section of the forum, Romance thread usually would see a poll. Bleach section, however, is special. The mere sighting of Ichigo-Rukia and Ichigo-Orihime would trigger all the hardcore shippers and their grandmas to set camp until the cows come home as they bitterly bare and gnaw their teeth at each other. You should be still able to talk about those pairings in the Romance thread if you've something specific in mind. For example, I personally don't see Momo with anybody but Aizen. And Hitsugaya is a girl who is drawn as a boy. We can continue the rest of the conversation in the Romance thread if you like.
Lol actually I can't see Momo with anyone else too
Lol true! No wonder he is voiced by female

With big pleasure
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 13:45   Link #323
saffy
English Butter

A 'who in your opinion has grown the most in the series so far' thread or 'which character(s) do you believe have really grown in Bleach' (Just to widen the scope) A
s in mentally not physically D:

I'd like to explore Orihime, Ichigo & Rukia here.

Its a half-baked idea, but I wanted to contribute to this thread :3

Last edited by saffy; 2009-03-26 at 13:47. Reason: Widen scope
saffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 13:55   Link #324
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

My tingling spider senses tell me it going to turn into IchiRuki VS IchiXOri Thread .Posters will end up discussing growth of character w.r.p to shipping than any thing else . Also

Quote:
I'd like to explore Orihime, Ichigo & Rukia here.
Knowing the fandom here it will be Rukia VS Orihime exploration .

If you want to post regarding growth of characters, most of the characters do have there own respective threads from Ichigo Ishida Cha Rukia Orihime.
Old 2009-03-26, 14:16   Link #325
saffy
English Butter

Half Baked then, Non? xD

Just wanted to rant on this one before I accept defeat though,

Far be it from me to judge the gods official decisions round' here, but are the majority of Forum goers that obsessed/idiotic?

Wouldn't most people just rant on how wonderfully their favourite character's have grown in the series - who they suspect has grown the least, who has come to a head, who has grown the most & so on

I feel as if it is possible to discuss this without a shipping war

and not just the 'cursed three' What about Byakuya & Renji, Ishi & others so on.
[Epic failure on this one? Probably. But still.]

I also thought it prudent to give Orihime some love, since she hardly gets any these days.

Finally, I would rather like this to be a discussion; so commenting on single character threads would somewhat diminish the purpose of the debate.
Old 2009-03-26, 14:27   Link #326
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Well if your talking about Inoue's growth in romantic sense sorry that's not allowed . If your talking about growth in general you can always use this thread ....

[Manga] Inoue's power

Fortitude and Mental Toughness do constitute a characters powers . Also Ishida discussion threads which can be recycled

* What's with Ishida?

* Ishida and his powers

* Ishida and Chad

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-03-26 at 14:40.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 15:07   Link #327
saffy
English Butter

Orihime's romantic growth in the entire series can easily be summarized in a single sentence in a single post, so no xD

(Shot myself in the foot with that remark, please ignore it)

But I get ya, what I want specifically, doesn't merit an entire thread being dedicated to it. D:

Thanks for listening, if I have the urge to discuss character growth I shall of course use the threads you suggested. In the mean time I shall think of yet more threads I can spam the boards with and hopefully next time you will grant it

=)
Old 2009-03-26, 17:06   Link #328
SimplyAJ

I'd like to request a new thread to start a discussion relating to the possibility of long term "good" Arrancar characters and in what ways it would and wouldn't be possible. SO ... I'm still new to this whole "closed tread" thing, so how would I go about actually posting this discussion?
SimplyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 17:25   Link #329
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
I'd like to request a new thread to start a discussion relating to the possibility of long term "good" Arrancar characters and in what ways it would and wouldn't be possible. SO ... I'm still new to this whole "closed tread" thing, so how would I go about actually posting this discussion?
There are several methods but one way would be to post the proposed opening post in this thread. If a Mod agrees (to create the thread) then all we would need to do is move the proposed post and create the new thread from that.

You may or may not want to wait to see if a Mod agrees to the new topic before creating the opening post in this thread. The disadvantage is that we may not agree and you would therefore waste your time. The advantage is that if you do a good job in explaining the purpose of the thread and what is to be discussed on the topic, it may encourage a Mod to create the new thread.

If you do create the opening post, please write it as if you are actually creating a new thread. Don't make any reference to this thread or by requesting the thread be created. You might want to double post, the first post explaining the request along with a suitable thread title and the second post the proposed opening post of the new thread (clearly in this situation we would not object to a double post). You may also want to have a look at some of the other threads in these "limited" forums to see what sort of guidelines we usually include in such opening posts.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 22:25   Link #330
SimplyAJ

My next post is going to be for a new thread I am requesting. I would simply like to call the thread "The Future of Good Arrancar". That being said, here it is:
SimplyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 08:38   Link #331
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
My next post is going to be for a new thread I am requesting. I would simply like to call the thread "The Future of Good Arrancar". That being said, here it is:
Liked reading the opening post. Thread created.
Old 2009-03-29, 01:40   Link #332
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I would like to request for an Aizen Sousuke discussion thread. Why? Because there is so much too talk about Aizen. I would just like for it too be called "Aizen Sousuke Chit Chat" lol if the mods are not satisfied with "Aizen Sousuke Chit Chat", then "Discussion About Aizen Sousuke" would be M´kay.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 03:02   Link #333
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Aizen is an interesting character, so the topic about him is a little borad. As a result, several threads on Aizen already exist. Use the search function to locate one of these threads and go nuts. Also, any chit-chat topic is never encouraged here.
Old 2009-03-30, 12:40   Link #334
kitten320

I'm not sure if such thread was created, but... what about a thread like 'Which character do you wish would have more screen time?'

Because there is so many aweasome character which deserve more attention. We also could state why we want this character to be shown more
But if such thread already is, I'm sorry.
Old 2009-03-30, 16:32   Link #335
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

If you think about it, "Which character do you wish would have more screen time?" is pretty much the same as "Who is your favorite character?"
Let's just face it, who wouldn't want his/her favorite character to have more screen time?

Feel free to express your favourite character's appreciation in existing threads such as:

Vote for you favorite Captain!

Who's your favorite Vice Captain (fukutaicho)?

Vote for your favourite female Bleach character!!

Who is your favorite Vizard ?

Vote for your favorite Espada!

Funniest Female Character?

Also, if you're not sure if a thread already exist or not, you can always use the "Search" function (just under the number of pages, at the top right)
Old 2009-03-30, 18:18   Link #336
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
If you think about it, "Which character do you wish would have more screen time?" is pretty much the same as "Who is your favorite character?"
Let's just face it, who wouldn't want his/her favorite character to have more screen time?

Feel free to express your favourite character's appreciation in existing threads such as:

Vote for you favorite Captain!

Who's your favorite Vice Captain (fukutaicho)?

Vote for your favourite female Bleach character!!

Who is your favorite Vizard ?

Vote for your favorite Espada!

Funniest Female Character?

Also, if you're not sure if a thread already exist or not, you can always use the "Search" function (just under the number of pages, at the top right)

St domr point it is... but still most of all people start to talk about the most famouse ones like Zaraki, Byakuya, Rukia, Hitsugaya, Ichigo and etc.

Less popular ones like Urahara, Soi Fon, Komamura, Hisagi and etc. don't get so many discussions
But oh well

I know,I did try it
Old 2009-03-31, 05:11   Link #337
kitten320

I have made a research but somehow didn't find such thread...

We have a poll asking about who is the strongest captain and why... how abut similar thing but other way around?
Like who is the weakest captain?

I really would like to know it and why =)

Or will it go into the thread 'Captain ranking'? I kinda have to dissagree there since we don't really have any poll results to compare... I have seen similar topic in one of the forums and it was kinda helpful And I have to agree that results were pretty much truthful if you would put them in ranking order afterwards Even though I wished some captains to be ranked higher but sadly the truth didn't allow it at the moment We need to see some more Bankais

Anyway I think it would be useful, besides it is more unpredictable than the most strongest captain

Last edited by kitten320; 2009-03-31 at 05:30.
Old 2009-04-01, 00:17   Link #338
colol

can i ask for a thread to ask bleach's fans what they hope for or maybe what they think might be the storyline for the next arc after all this aizen and orihime and huenco mundo is finish? thank you =D
colol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 08:50   Link #339
kitten320

Last request! Promise!

I have seen similar thread in Naruto forum saying 'Why is Hinata cte/famouse?'
I would like to have similar thing for Hitsugaya

Why? because in my opinion they are too famouse for no reason So I would like to know why people like him, hope answer won't be 'Because he looks cute'
Old 2009-04-02, 04:30   Link #340
Ric
太陽の碧

Send a message via MSN to Ric
Best filler thread, as a poll.

SOCCER
Ric is offline   Reply With Quote