Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-08, 04:16   Link #81
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0200461b View Post
I've been racking my brains trying to think of a possible bankai for Kenpachi but I just can't come up with anything, given the way his character has been built up.

Anyone like to make a wild guess?
Yeh its hard to think of what his bankai would look like since we havent actually seen his full shikai
Old 2008-02-08, 10:14   Link #82
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I still like to think that Yachiru is the personification of his sword and he doesn't know it yet.

Cheers.
i back this theory (dream)
Old 2008-02-08, 10:42   Link #83
BleachOD
Banned

I am going with the skeleton....for his swords avatar

Hey did anyone notice Ken-chan said "I will use this guy to cut you" ? He reminds me of Ichigo when he told Zaraki "I am fighting together with Zangetsu"

Next chapter...Ken-chan shikai...
Old 2008-02-08, 11:35   Link #84
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post

Hey did anyone notice Ken-chan said "I will use this guy to cut you" ? He reminds me of Ichigo when he told Zaraki "I am fighting together with Zangetsu"

methinks kubo is just messing with our heads when he made kenny said "this guy"...its just like when Kenny first showed up... so many of us had dreams of Kenpachi fighting Grimmjow, so Kenny comes and fights a jerkier guy lol that is a skinny almost him. Tite is just giving us what we want lol and what we want now is to believe Tite is talking about a sword ability

I was hoping that when SS intervened, it woulda been captains that hadnt been elaborated on but have relations...Byak cuda showed up to help Renji (it wud just be the same comic relief with Mayuri. ecepy Byak wud be all serious).... Ukitake coulda saved Rukia and also see that Kaien was there (lol had the body been killed in the dark)..nd whoever else, Komamura cuda came just for the hell of slicing everyone and screaming out TOUSEN!!!!!!

meh we all can dream, but ken-chan + sword's power seems to be coming, if he gets bankai, im off of bleach 4ever... -_-;
Old 2008-02-08, 11:50   Link #85
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
methinks kubo is just messing with our heads when he made kenny said "this guy"...its just like when Kenny first showed up... so many of us had dreams of Kenpachi fighting Grimmjow, so Kenny comes and fights a jerkier guy lol that is a skinny almost him. Tite is just giving us what we want lol and what we want now is to believe Tite is talking about a sword ability

I was hoping that when SS intervened, it woulda been captains that hadnt been elaborated on but have relations...Byak cuda showed up to help Renji (it wud just be the same comic relief with Mayuri. ecepy Byak wud be all serious).... Ukitake coulda saved Rukia and also see that Kaien was there (lol had the body been killed in the dark)..nd whoever else, Komamura cuda came just for the hell of slicing everyone and screaming out TOUSEN!!!!!!

meh we all can dream, but ken-chan + sword's power seems to be coming, if he gets bankai, im off of bleach 4ever... -_-;
ah i cant edit for some reason, but yeah, the newest anime ep of bleach shows noi with his finger above the ground as he said he found someone strong... ^ ^ so i guess he did read kenn'y Spiritual pressure when he rammed his finger in the ground... i wonder if he's the only espada that can do that.
Old 2008-02-08, 12:04   Link #86
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:

This was a misinterpretation

Zaraki's words were

Rei wa koitsu de literally "Thanks this guy at"

The phrase probably meant something like "Thanks to this guy" and was referring to Noitora, not his zanpakuto. Zaraki was thanking Noi because his fighting had grown rusty and because of him he was getting used to fighting with full power again.

Old 2008-02-08, 12:25   Link #87
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
This was a misinterpretation

Zaraki's words were

Rei wa koitsu de literally "Thanks this guy at"

The phrase probably meant something like "Thanks to this guy" and was referring to Noitora, not his zanpakuto. Zaraki was thanking Noi because his fighting had grown rusty and because of him he was getting used to fighting with full power again.
I got that...part.

But he also referred to his sword. Well in my scanalation it says so. I didn't bother with the raw this week... Um you can tell me later where you got yours...

I was really busy this week and didn't do any releases and I got mine from my SM assistant
Old 2008-02-08, 12:38   Link #88
tennis1690

Alright people, next week we'll see Kenpachi using his full shikai or possbly even bankai. The way things have been going, everytime either one get the upper hand the other just comes back with a kickass offensive move (release).

Someone in this forum got me to go back and read chapter 308, and indeed, something got my attention.

Kenpachi: Let me use him to express my gratitude!

Which means Kenpachi has finally learned something about his zanpakuto, its gender. What's more, is it possile that Kenpachi learned his zanpakuto's name? We'll just have to wait and see!
Old 2008-02-08, 12:39   Link #89
SirWence
~Connoisseur~

Am I the only one who sees this battle dragging on long past it should have? I mean can we please move on? Sigh
Old 2008-02-08, 12:54   Link #90
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWence View Post
Am I the only one who sees this battle dragging on long past it should have? I mean can we please move on? Sigh
Hopefully this fight last for quite a few more chapters, 4-6 more atleast, the best fight ive read for a looong time, both Noi and Kenpachi are awsome characters and deserves more time
Old 2008-02-08, 13:00   Link #91
SirWence
~Connoisseur~

Noi is an awesome character? sigh, he should already be dead >>
Old 2008-02-08, 13:17   Link #92
Mists

Is Kubo on auto-pilot mode since the SS arc? All fights seem the same, all of them are predictable...

It would be a semi-surprise if Zaraki is indeed down for the count...but I somehow doubt it.

The only cool factor I guess (or uncool) is waiting when Ulq will come back into the fray.
Old 2008-02-08, 13:19   Link #93
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
I got that...part.

But he also referred to his sword. Well in my scanalation it says so. I didn't bother with the raw this week... Um you can tell me later where you got yours...

I was really busy this week and didn't do any releases and I got mine from my SM assistant
No, they're right. The panel below that continues the sentence. He's talking about using the sword to express gratitude. The script I saw was wrong. My mistake.

I still don't necessarily think he was talking about shikai or bankai though. I mean cutting with a sword is also "using it"

Old 2008-02-08, 14:20   Link #94
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

this chapter was rather boring
Old 2008-02-08, 14:23   Link #95
Magnus N

sweet chapter

Nois release is looking strong, cant wait for next week when and if Kenpachi gets a powerup.

Great scene with Noi standing over that huge pile of bodies, that cut on Kenpachi in the end, one word: brutal
Old 2008-02-08, 14:38   Link #96
shankss
CP10

Since Im not expecting anything special and shocking from Bleach after all this time it's the common Ipawn-youpawn story, its finally time to get Kenpachi a boost rather than simple hack&slash..Zaraki will be overpowered for first time ever, sword will release he is getting owned, Zaraki will probly gain his shikai finally, Zaraki will pawn espada with his shikai....Well I just hope that he wont pull another "IT DIDNT HURT A BIT LOL"
Old 2008-02-08, 16:09   Link #97
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

This chapter i dunno it was cool it just didnt do it for me though. It seemed to go by so fast
Old 2008-02-08, 16:19   Link #98
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankss View Post
Well I just hope that he wont pull another "IT DIDNT HURT A BIT LOL"
Hahaha.. Ditto.

But imagine Kenpachi saying the literals "LOL"
Old 2008-02-08, 16:30   Link #99
Weird D
Just existing...

I would be very disappointed if Kenpachi lost this fight; come on, this is the guy who cuts towers with a single swing, not to mention it would be lame if the coolest captain around was the only one who could not defeat his opponent, even if Noitra is the strongest Arrankar to have faced the Shinigami (speaking of which, shouldn't Ulquiora come back soon?)

Somehow, the last page reminds me of when Ichigo was almost defeated by Kenpachi before fighting alongside Zangetsu
Old 2008-02-08, 16:37   Link #100
Magnus N

Very much doubt Kenpachi would loose this fight, they are just setting it up so he can reach the next level in power. To bad it looks like the same scenario as with Ichigo in SS arc, want something new
Closed Thread