AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-10, 06:07   Link #6041
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Ah, sorry for putting words in your mouth there.

But... Once again, you're characterising the light novel far too darkly. That just isn't Izuru's style. What will the next volume deal with? Anything from Phantom Task to just more harem bullshit.
Hey if ichika & his fan club gonna have any advantage over phantom task, things r gonna have to change
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 20:43   Link #6042
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

They've never had an advantage, period. Other than numbers, I suppose, which they still have.

And besides, they can get an advantage without the ISA turning into a borderline-prison or Ichika leaving or whatever. While I acknowledge they would be pretty interesting ways to take the story, I also acknowledge that neither are in Izuru's style, and the latter certainly isn't in-character for Ichika, going on what characterisation he has that manages to be consistent.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Byakkushiki form appearing at some point, either due to upgrades from Tabane, or unlocked due to Ichika's desire to not be a burden on his friends and protect them, as per the reason he was crying when on his date with Honne.
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 06:17   Link #6043
lovetospoon73

Yeah, not to mention phantom task gave ichika a warning about his sister; chifuyu been keeping secrets, & the fact she cause everyone at ISA to start shaking & maybe peeing, even Laura is afraid of her, & tatenashi maybe, is she?
Old 2015-11-11, 07:07   Link #6044
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Tatenashi afraid of Chifuyu? I don't think it's ever been addressed, although she certainly respects her strength. I can't see Tatenashi panicking if having to fight Chifuyu, but I can certainly see her being very cautious and worried, definitely.
Old 2015-11-11, 16:18   Link #6045
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Tatenashi afraid of Chifuyu? I don't think it's ever been addressed, although she certainly respects her strength. I can't see Tatenashi panicking if having to fight Chifuyu, but I can certainly see her being very cautious and worried, definitely.
Dude literally EVERYONE is scared of chifuyu even phantom task & tatenashi, the only one that isn't afraid of that chick is ichika(sibling/ only family she has left) , why else do u think the academy hasn't been reduced to rumble, ichika is still alive & the girls hadn't have their way with him
Old 2015-11-12, 01:25   Link #6046
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Dude literally EVERYONE is scared of chifuyu even phantom task & tatenashi, the only one that isn't afraid of that chick is ichika(sibling/ only family she has left) , why else do u think the academy hasn't been reduced to rumble, ichika is still alive & the girls hadn't have their way with him
except Chifuyu xD she tells ichika and he does without question becouse he too is scared of her even through she is his sister (dat hawk gaze of demand)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 04:03   Link #6047
Gespenst1

Anyone know which volume and chapter the Panzer Cannon package for Schwarzer Regen appears in?
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 17:18   Link #6048
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
except Chifuyu xD she tells ichika and he does without question becouse he too is scared of her even through she is his sister (dat hawk gaze of demand)
Ya know I'm starting to think she's more of an antagonist now
Old 2015-11-12, 19:11   Link #6049
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

I doubt Izuru's would have the balls to make her a villain. Too many people like her. Squall's warning could have been anything from a lie to simply saying that she stops at nothing to get what she wants - IE, that she's an anti-hero at worst, which is already pretty obvious. She could also be referring to something Chifuyu did in the past that now regrets. I mean, she could be a villain, but I doubt it.
Old 2015-11-12, 20:30   Link #6050
lovetospoon73

Quote:
I doubt Izuru's would have the balls to make her a villain. Too many people like her. Squall's warning could have been anything from a lie to simply saying that she stops at nothing to get what she wants - IE, that she's an anti-hero at worst, which is already pretty obvious. She could also be referring to something Chifuyu did in the past that now regrets. I mean, she could be a villain, but I doubt it.
i don't know, chifuyu was surprisingly shocked when ichika met madoka & was even more SCARED when he began asking questions about his family
if chifuyu kept madoka a secret from her brother, WHO KNOWS WHAT OTHER SECRETS SHE BEEN HIDING!!!! from him, hell chifuyu might be the only person, besides tabane that might know the reason why ichika is the ONLY DUDE THAT CAN PILOT AN IS UNIT; there's a 50% chance that squall could actually warn the young orimura boy
Old 2015-11-12, 22:56   Link #6051
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Quote:
Quoting myself here for emphasis. Again... The issue here is that Chifuyu is probably the single most popular character in Infinite Stratos. It's highly unlikely that Izuru would make her an antagonist. The backlash would be unparalleled.
Plus, Chifuyu wasn't scared of Ichika asking questions. A little dishearted, perhaps, not certainly not scared. Other than when Ichika himself is actually in danger, I don't think we've ever seen her scared before, though I could be wrong.
Old 2015-11-13, 02:55   Link #6052
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Quoting myself here for emphasis. Again... The issue here is that Chifuyu is probably the single most popular character in Infinite Stratos. It's highly unlikely that Izuru would make her an antagonist. The backlash would be unparalleled.
Plus, Chifuyu wasn't scared of Ichika asking questions. A little dishearted, perhaps, not certainly not scared. Other than when Ichika himself is actually in danger, I don't think we've ever seen her scared before, though I could be wrong.
u maybe right about every thing, however at some point, as her brother get closer with the other student/ his harem she will start to fear that they will take ichika away from her, the dude acts like her conscious; point is ichika is gonna have to be careful of who he trust at ISA
Old 2015-11-15, 17:13   Link #6053
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
You know. I have a feeling that Oslight is right about Ichika's harem. Whenever he trying to do in his attempt to please them, they're not satisfied. The guy made a point about his harem don't know what they really want. Therefore, its not Ichika's fault that the girls were not honest within themselves. Anyway, do you found what's happening in the rest of volume 10 of the light novel?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 04:45   Link #6054
DarkJak2050

Any translated chapters past Vol. 8 yet?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-17, 23:19   Link #6055
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Any translated chapters past Vol. 8 yet?
Dude I hate to tell u this but it need to be said: it's time to face the facts,?ever since izuru said that he was going to take a break from the fighting in volume 9, it was his GREATEST MISTAKE, because vol 8 gave more serious details like more details on how the girls want ichika to be when he fell in love with either of them, but vol 9 is nothing more than harem antics & the girls being pervs. Because of that all the translators that r working on infinite stratos DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE translating it anymore!!!!!
Old 2015-11-18, 04:15   Link #6056
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Maybe he just needs to ease back into the flow of things
Old 2015-11-18, 09:13   Link #6057
Chaos-Zero

I hope that this series of Infinite Stratos isn't dropped. Ichika have a long life ahead of him. It can't end like this. He have to grow up and make a decision of he wants to be with.
Old 2015-11-18, 16:21   Link #6058
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
You know. I have a feeling that Oslight is right about Ichika's harem. Whenever he trying to do in his attempt to please them, they're not satisfied. The guy made a point about his harem don't know what they really want. Therefore, its not Ichika's fault that the girls were not honest within themselves. Anyway, do you found what's happening in the rest of volume 10 of the light novel?
How do they not know what they want? Don't they want the MC's affections? Or do you mean life goals like being a Neurosurgeon when they grow up?
Old 2015-11-19, 15:10   Link #6059
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murakami Kai View Post
How do they not know what they want? Don't they want the MC's affections? Or do you mean life goals like being a Neurosurgeon when they grow up?
They do want Ichika's affection for sure. I'm only saying is that the girls were the ones who put a dent on the relationship while he trying his best to please them. That's what I meant by "they are not honest with themselves.
Old 2015-11-23, 01:52   Link #6060
Murakami Kai
Jesus Of Cringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
They do want Ichika's affection for sure. I'm only saying is that the girls were the ones who put a dent on the relationship while he trying his best to please them. That's what I meant by "they are not honest with themselves.
Well then they already know what they want. They just don't know how to get it. And they don't seem to know how to from the beginning. If one way doesn't work the first time, it probably won't the next ten times.

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen