AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-11-16, 12:55   Link #401
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mit7059 View Post
Of course it applies to both, guys on the internet are probably worse than the girls, and although it isn't impossible to find a good match online, I think people would fair much better if they left their homes
I've known girls that act nothing like their usual selves online... its split pretty evenly, if you ask me.

I hate talking to most of my friends online... if you just met them on a forum, with their lack of decent grammar and punctuation and tendency to stick to simple messages only, you'd think that they were 14. That goes double for my best friend.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-27, 16:30   Link #402
Azrael_Azure
Femme Fatale

Send a message via MSN to Azrael_Azure Send a message via Yahoo to Azrael_Azure
Hmmm, turn offs...

Okay.

Poor spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- If you can't read or write to a sophisticated level, then you're not worth my time.

Can't cook.
- I like a good cook. I can't cook at all, so I need someone who can cook for me. (Thank god I have found the best already)

Takes drugs.
- Can't stand it.

Zits.
- Blech, gross. Use some clearasil, or something.

I guess that's it.
Azrael_Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 01:45   Link #403
ShinNoNoir
Nothing to see, move it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
1- guys who smoke, bleh its disgusting
2- people who whine but never do anything about changing
3- close-minded people

Those are my top 3, but if a guy has any of them, Im automatically not interested. Epsc about being close-minded
Heh same list for me except it's for girls who smoke, disqualified from the start there are things a person can work on to change/improve themselves etc.. but smoking, it's an addiction, i'm not saying it can't be done, just that i'm not willing to wait and see

About people who can't spell etc.. well as long as i understand it's allright, i'm french and i know that when i write in english it doesn't always makes sense, so i'm pretty lenient (specially with people who at least try to use french, it's all about the effort)
ShinNoNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 01:55   Link #404
S_C_L-1

^ ca aide pas non-plus que t'habite a Mtl. Les quebecois sont pas tres reconnus pour le grammaire...
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 03:34   Link #405
Yoshire
Scary No-Subber

Guess I have a couple of turn-offs too...

Lack of intelligence - I really do dislike it when I talk to someone who seems to have more straw in her head, than brain itself, or is she obviously doesn't use it.
Its not that I expect a degree in physics or something, I just want to be able to talk freely to her, and that on a level where both understand each other, without having to talk simple or something.

Smoking - No offence against smokers in general, I just can't stand the smell of smoke any longer than half an hour.

Too tomboyish - If she wants to hang out with guys and that, that doesn't bother me.
But when she tries to be more a man then myself, by really overdoing all the stereotypes...
That just isn't right.

Stressfull - It seems much more relaxing to be togheter with a girl who really can be sloppy when it needs, just to relax.

Holding (meh, couldn't find a better name. Thats a norwegian for you) - If there is a problem with something, you don't find something good, or something bothers you, its better to tell it straightly out, simple and easy, instead of holding some kind of a grudge, or become all whiny about it later.
Just don't overdo it, since becoming nagging isn't a good thing.
Tolerance to some degree is.

So... im pretty sure I've forgotten about 40-50 things (mostly small details) but that should cover some of the worst.
Yoshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-28, 14:09   Link #406
Azrael_Azure
Femme Fatale

Send a message via MSN to Azrael_Azure Send a message via Yahoo to Azrael_Azure
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
^ ca aide pas non-plus que t'habite a Mtl. Les quebecois sont pas tres reconnus pour le grammaire...
You know, that's true :P , what's with the people always screaming at me there in French huh? Moving to Montreal is causing me to have to almost learn the French language again hahaha
Azrael_Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 22:27   Link #407
phantom_ryder

my turnoffs: people who have nothing better to do than judge before they get to know someone.
phantom_ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-30, 22:32   Link #408
Renvi
Seimei

A person who can't accept that he can be WRONG - I hate guys who always argue with someone just because he cannot accept the fact that he might be wrong. =_=

Whiners - People who just whine about stupid things, but don't do shit about it. i.e. "Aw why do I have homework? I don't want homework....I'm bored. What should I do?" Do your fuckin' homework you lazy ass. Which brings me to my next turn-off...

Laziness - A little lazy is okay. i mean, everyone has a little bit of laziness in them. But too lazy...ARGh. It annoys me.
Renvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 02:02   Link #409
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
The biggest turn-offs for me:

Sleeping 15 Hours a Goddamned Day - I don't know what it is, but about 55% of the women I know sleep for-freaking-ever...it's not a huge turnoff, but it's there. I actually had to breakup with this one girl because she literally slept about three-quarters of the day...we hardly ever spent any time together.

Poor Hygeine - I've been pretty lucky with this, but every once in a while you come across that person...you didn't notice at first, maybe they had cleaned up to go out when you met them, but you hang out some other time and you find they're a total scuzz-bucket. Don't get me wrong...we all have our bad days where, for whatever reason, just just haven't managed to scrub off all the nasty. But unless we've been camping for a week without showers, or perhaps trapped in a collapsed building and forced to wallow in our own excriment, I shouldn't be able to smell you from two rooms over.

This next one actually applies to everyone, not just people I might be interested in...

Repeating What People Say Using the "Stupid" Voice - There are few things as singularly irritating as when people repeat what you just said (especially if whatever it was is valid) using that voice (usually ether a high or low falcetto) while slurring the words slightly. That makes me want to punch babies.'

Taking Everything Way Too Personally - If I make some offhanded comment about wanting to kill the neighbor's dog because it won't stop barking, I really hate it when a person decides to get all up in my grill because when they were 3 someone shot their dog for not shutting up day in night. Yes, I understand it might be a sore memory...but please understand that unless you tell me these things, I can't be expected to know your family history and know exactly how you'll react to whatever stupid thing I say (also, keep in mind that about 75% of what I say in meaningless drivel that is in no way pertanant to the real world). Tell me it bothers you, then if I do it again you can feel free to get butt-hurt about it.

Assuming That Every Single One of My Female Friends is Trying to Screw Me - This is a fairly common one...I'd say two out of every three people I've dated have immediately started having problems with my other female friends (ever if they were friends with them too)...one even got jealous of my sister. Let me repeat that, as it deserves repeating. One of my ex-girlfriends was jealous to the point of monosyllabic anger of my sister. Jealousy doesn't become you, dear...cut it out. If you suspect ME of trying to screw THEM, that's different...that kind of anger and jealousy I can at least grasp (although I'd like to point out now that I've cheated on all of NOBODY in my life). Oh, and lay off my sister...jeez, I guarantee that I have more reason to be jealous of her, because she might be trying to sleep with you.

...that's all I can think of right now...I'm sure I'll be back with some more.

Last edited by Hentai Guy; 2007-03-02 at 08:19.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 03:35   Link #410
konkoruRules
konkoru fan boy

for me if they are part of one of those crazy clut thingys and smokeing
konkoruRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 12:44   Link #411
Ending

Quote:
Taking Everything Way Too Personally
Aye, this is especially true when they don't have any sense of humour at all and watch everything you do for anything that can be misunderstood. This guys take jokes as offending sarcasm and even compliments, said with a "wrong" tone of voice, become grievous annoyances.

Usually just means it's better to leave them alone.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 13:05   Link #412
Blind_Wolf09
Injured Paw

Arrow

Turn-offs:

Inconsiderate people-Don't take and ecept people for the way that they are.

Preps-High class glamore girls

Squealers-Girls that scream at any possible problem.

Girls that hate muscular guys.....I worked hard for my body, now love it.
Blind_Wolf09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 14:01   Link #413
Rare
Verses

Hmm, lots of clean living people around here; a quick scan read threw up lots of anti-smoker and anti-drug users.

As long as they don't get in the way of the relationship, I can't say either drugs or drink or smoking bothers me. Long as they don't ash in my sheets ^^
Rare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 14:23   Link #414
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare View Post
As long as they don't get in the way of the relationship, I can't say either drugs or drink or smoking bothers me. ^^
Problem is, they inevitably will.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 08:50   Link #415
Egao
Smile!

Turn-offs:

Eating too loudly/noisy - Proper eating etiquette requires one to keep his/her mouth closed while chewing. By doing so, he/she muffles the sound of mastication (deep word ) and also prevents other people from seeing masticated food - not a very pleasant sight. It really grosses me out when I hear the sound of *SMACK, SMACK CHEW,CHEW-GOBBLE-gulp* unsuppressed. (Try chewing while opening your mouth to go along with the chewing motion. You'll be surprised at the amount of noise you'll make )

Superiority Complex - People who do not know the word "Humble". These are the people who think the sun won't shine without them. They have the words "IM AN @$$HOL3" printed on their foreheads in bold caps.

"Mt. Krakatoa" - People who get angry easily for the smallest darn thing. They blow their top before analyzing the situation - and when they finally understand (after a day or so) they'll apologize profusely! As if there was even a problem to begin with!

"Emotionally inclined" - People who let their emotions rule over reason.
Egao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 09:52   Link #416
Jeimuzu-san

-girls who keep asking ''what if.'' Like when a girl asks, what if a hot girl walked up to u? I mean if it isn't happening then why the fudge do they want to know what would happen. It's just annoying.

-girls who say a guy can't accept that he is wrong, but the girl is the one that keeps arguing and u just want to stop arguing....

-smokers, drinkers, drug users (well smokers and drinkers i guess i can handle as long as u don't blow smoke in my face or try to get me to do it)

-girly girls, preps, the OMG girls: it's just annoying >_<

-ugly face, i just need a cute girl to look at

-non loving person, iuno i just like to hear the words ''love u'' a lot

-girls who never stop talking and don't let u get a word in >_>

-girls who never want to call the guy, i just hate having to be the one to call every single time

-uhhhh crazy bitches

-lol can't think of anything else so all other stuff goes here > ______
Jeimuzu-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 10:51   Link #417
Andu

Send a message via MSN to Andu
Drugs are something i can't tolerate, no matter if its a girl im dating or a complete stranger.
Drinking doesn't bother me as long as it stays in the limits, smoking doesn't bother me at all since im a smoker myself. I feel the need to add that the last girl i dated was a smoker...
Looks dont matter much to me, but this also has to stay in certain limits.
Andu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 14:16   Link #418
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
I'm really not interrested in having a lover...

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 00:52   Link #419
shiro83

Bad breath, smoking, drinking excessively, tattoos...
shiro83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 10:51   Link #420
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
bad breath
being shorter than me (thoughin some cases it is not a turn off),
man boobs
no clothing style or a bad sense of fashion
too many tatoos / piercings
sweaty smells
no sense of humour and no sense for romance
guys who think theyre always right and think they can always win, seriously letting your gf win a game would be fun for her as well
sloppyness, i hate guys who are super sloppy and hardly even clean their rooms
someone too clingy and too conspiracy like, i ahte it when i talk to my friends or say something and someone emmidiatly thinks something is wrong or thinks i am going to cheat on him or want to breakup just because i have no need to see someone every day
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote