AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-08-12, 18:20   Link #261
Heat066

Am I the only one still reading this because of Mami and Akira?
Heat066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 01:34   Link #262
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I hate NTR... I think I mightl leave this manga for a while
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 10:52   Link #263
Fwarlord

Finally... The most interested thing is happening now.

YukinaxHisam FTW.
Old 2014-08-18, 21:36   Link #264
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Finally... The most interested thing is happening now.

YukinaxHisam FTW.
Worst couple ever. This is a pair based on blackmail, abuse, and betrayal.
How can anyone support a relationship so bad? HOW!?
Yukina did nothing but support him and help him and to repay her, he's going to wreck her relationship and control her for his own amusement?
F*CK HIM.
I hope Hisame gets raped with a rake sideways. He is a piece of shit who needs to die a slow, agonizing death.

*so full of rage*

Last edited by Chiibi; 2014-08-18 at 21:50.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 11:06   Link #265
Johnny
Working the bags...

Sigh, I wish Shigure would hurry up and catch these two so he can dump that brain dead Yukina once and for all. That, "Why can't I hate him" says it all and all the other derping she was doing will make me dislike her for the rest of the manga. Also proves that a character can get stupider as the story progresses. Didn't think I would find another female character more dumber than Hikari from Special A, but we have a winner...

Just a hunch, but I think either Mami or Akira are going to catch them before Shigure does. I would not be against Mami bitch slapping some sense into Yukina either...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 12:41   Link #266
~Yami~

someone please hit some sense to Yukina and Shigure
They are getting messed-up because of Hisame
I hope Yukina would soon find Dolce's identity to end this NTR arc
Old 2014-09-07, 13:23   Link #267
Fwarlord

Actually, I think Yukina and Hisame are quite cute together like this. I wonder if Yukina's pity and Hisame's jealousy can really transform into true love eventually... Looking at her being steadily stole away from the utterly clueless Shigure is kinda fun anyway.
Old 2014-09-07, 17:19   Link #268
GDB

Only thing that pisses me off about it is like... she's just not thinking things through. She'll be in bigger crap with Shigure from doing this with Hisame or possibly being NTR'd away compared to the crap she'd be in with her novel.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 12:21   Link #269
Sol Falling

Yukina might be denser than plutonium but the fact remains that the only guy she has actually shown any signs of attraction to is Shigure. This was clear with Akira back from the start of the manga, the same remains true with Hisame now; basically, Tooyama is fully aware of what she's doing (i.e. what genuinely constitutes a romance between a boy and a girl/man and a woman) and is simply fucking with her readers, :P. Short of the story heading into rape territory or Tooyama deciding to portray her protagonist legitimately being exploited by her innocence (too fucking dark for a shoujo manga), there's no chance of Yukina actually doing anything or ending up with anybody other than Shigure.

And anyway, like, is Yukina being dumb? Sure, maybe. Watching Hisame toy with her sure doesn't count as 'entertainment' for me. However, I don't exactly hate the attitude that she'll take on Hisame by herself at his/her own game as opposed to simply running and confessing everything to Shigure. On the one hand, yeah, trust and communication are great/important things for a couple. On the other hand, the characters are kids, and people mature by struggling and realizing things for themselves. If Shigure wants to understand Yukina, it's fine for him to work for it on his own. If Yukina wants to protect her relationship with Shigure, it's also fine for her to fight for it on her own, while carrying her own understanding of what would be really betraying him and taking things too far.

Shigure finding out about Yukina's novel is connected to her 'phobia-for-not-wearing-glasses' line of development. It would represent a fairly major change, because just like her glasses, Yukina's writing is a mode of observing people from afar. To this point Yukina has been writing based on her personal experiences, with the fact that her subjects are unaware of it as her only cover. Once/when Shigure gains access to Yukina's inner thoughts (whether through her writing or getting her to remove her glasses), I expect that to trigger/be accompanied by rather major jumps in her character development. So, in any case, I'm personally comfortable with the idea that the impetus for such a large step in Yukina's character development is/will not be something as petty/trivial as Hisame's blackmail forcing her into a confession.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-17, 17:00   Link #270
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Actually, I think Yukina and Hisame are quite cute together like this.
IT'S NOT CUTE AT ALL.

*Betrayal is not cute.
*Manipulation is not cute.
*Destroying relationships is not cute.
*Blackmail to hurt others is not cute.
*SEXUAL ABUSE IS NOT CUTE.

I suppose the next thing you're gonna say is "Look, he tried to rape her. Aw, so cute."

Quote:
I wonder if Yukina's pity and Hisame's jealousy can really transform into true love eventually...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's hilarious.

Not a f*cking chance. No offense but.......do you actually know how true love works? It doesn't work like that, let me tell you.

Quote:
Looking at her being steadily stole away from the utterly clueless Shigure is kinda fun anyway.
Except she won't be.
While she doesn't hate Hisame as a person (even though the entire world should be spitting on his grave), she clearly hates doing anything "romantic" with him and outright says it out loud how much she hates it.
She hates touching him.
She hates him touching her.
She hates the way he's treating her.
You can argue "But Shigure felt that way when Yukina blackmailed him too!"
Erm.........no. Shigure blushed a lot and went doki-doki over her even while claiming he hated her. But the Yukina love-acting with Hisame isn't romanticized whatsoever.. It's quick and sort of "comedic" (the portrayal) and they have no chemistry at all. This points to she will never fall for that insufferable douchebag.
Maybe he will for her but that's too damn bad.
Shigure has her heart.

Quote:
there's no chance of Yukina actually doing anything or ending up with anybody other than Shigure.
This.

Quote:
Just a hunch, but I think either Mami or Akira are going to catch them before Shigure does. I would not be against Mami bitch slapping some sense into Yukina either...
Didn't think of this. That would be totally awesome.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2014-09-17 at 17:18.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 11:23   Link #271
Fwarlord

New chapter's out and...

Kyaaaa... Those two... Yukina and Hisame... They're so adorable... He's trying to show his love and understanding toward her in order to help her overcome her hardship while she come to accept him bit by bit... How long before they completely fall for each other, I wonder...
Old 2014-11-05, 11:27   Link #272
Johnny
Working the bags...

No he's not. He's the same manipulative dirtbag as he was from the very start. Love and understanding, seriously? He just wants what others have and doesn't care what he has to do to get it. He could easily explain to the new somehow stupider Yukina that you can love both your novels and Shigure and that they both don't have to like the same thing...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 16:40   Link #273
Mitcher
Ultimate Ojou

Agh, at this point I'm more interested in Mami's relationship with Akira than the stupid plot of Hisame to separate Yukina and Shigure for real.

Seriously, if Yukina stops being too stupid and stops listen whatever Hisame has to say and follows her heart, it would be great. Yukina has to overcome her insecurity about her relationship with Shigure instead of letting Hisame do as he wish with her. It's really annoying now...

Last edited by Mitcher; 2014-11-05 at 16:55. Reason: I had to.
Mitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 17:42   Link #274
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
New chapter's out and...

Kyaaaa... Those two... Yukina and Hisame... They're so adorable... He's trying to show his love and understanding toward her in order to help her overcome her hardship while she come to accept him bit by bit... How long before they completely fall for each other, I wonder...
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 06:54   Link #275
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

OMG. it's unbelievable how bad this manga and the heroine are.
The heroine is a brain dead slut who allows some guy to paw and lick her in a matter of a few chapters. She has no clue about anything, plays with the feelings of the guy she is dating and now she is cheating.
Hope Shigure dumps her pretty hard.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 11:42   Link #276
Heat066

This chapter was the last straw, I'm actually glad Akira ended with Yukina...because she's just so damn retarded it hurts. Though, I guess it's more of a really suckish and melodramatic writing of the author.

Will only keep reading this because of Mami and Akira, but I'll skip the rest.
Old 2015-01-05, 19:00   Link #277
Miraluka
Banned

Wow, every single one of my friends hates Yukina and now wants this series to endbefore it kills the good memories when this series started... O.o

Shigure doesn't deserves this shit.

EDIT:
Meanwhile, the author https://twitter.com/tooyamatsuri

She really is trying to make Hisame look sympathetic. But it comes off as disgusting .

Last edited by Miraluka; 2015-01-05 at 20:43.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 09:30   Link #278
Fwarlord

Isn't in shoujo manga, the bad boy usually gets the girl while the good one steps back and become their supporter?

I hope Yukina will find a way to cure Hisame's shattered heart and make a happy ending for them both.
Old 2015-01-06, 09:32   Link #279
~Yami~

new chapter is going to kill Yukina's character for sure...

Now let's pray that Mizuno would save her somehow
Old 2015-01-06, 13:33   Link #280
TonyC1994
Unknown

After reading several forums, depending on how Ch.70 goes, this series is going to have a significant drop rate...

I hope the author really isn't silly enough to go down this absurd blackmail route.
TonyC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character derailment, cheap romance, cliche shoujo, comedy, crappy drama, dumbina, low grade shoujo, not sudden netorare, out of character, romance, school life, shoujo, sudden netorare