AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-04, 16:26   Link #21
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Goddamn, Orihime's outfit is hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
That was indeed interesting. If anyone comes across a different fan translation, I'd love to know what it says. On another note, now that Tia was confirmed to be the previous new ruler of HM, I wonder if there are still fans of this manga who refuse to believe she was a VL.
Another translation says "fall" instead of death. Hard to tell for sure which one is correct without the raw or a third translation though.
Old 2012-04-04, 16:48   Link #22
Lycodrake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
You mean apacci and co, it shoulda been grimmjow who saved those too XD
I like Sun-Sun better.
And we don't know what happened to Grimmjow, so who knows?
I'm just glad that Sun-Sun and those other two survived. XP
Old 2012-04-04, 18:35   Link #23
Lunarskylar

igoddamn... this chapter took a while to read... it had content and interest and plot
i are very impressed, maybe this arc might be interesting after all
Old 2012-04-04, 19:16   Link #24
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Another translation says "fall" instead of death. Hard to tell for sure which one is correct without the raw or a third translation though.
"Fall" seems like it would be much more appropriate. But who knows? Though if "dead" truly is the correct translation, then the only way that would make sense is if Kubo wants these guys to be misinformed (for whatever reason). Because for Kubo to claim his death as a fact would make absolutely no sense otherwise without some kind of explanation to back it up.
Old 2012-04-04, 19:58   Link #25
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well, I liked seeing familiar faces this chapter, though obviously Kubo's trying to keep up the action so things seemed rushed. Ichigo's group just lands smack dab in front of their enemies? Convenient.

I expected we'd see amazon trio soon enough but I thought they'd be captives. I wonder how anyone captured Halibel without going through them? I thought they were usually at her side. Anyways, looking forward to seeing them maybe team up with the good guys. They saw Ichigo battle GJ and felt his hollow reiatsu so I'm curious what they think about him.

Of course, I'm crossing fingers (like probably everyone reading) that Grimmjow makes an appearance soon.

Old 2012-04-04, 20:01   Link #26
Mateus

I liked how Opie assumed that Aizen must not have been worth much, I would like him to say that to Butterflaizen's face
Old 2012-04-04, 23:50   Link #27
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yama is a kind old man. He only gave them a light toasting. Giving them a chance to retreat and never come back or what ever.
yep. it made no sense then and it still doesn't. soul reapers' primary purpose is to cleanse hollows, yet their leader doesn't cleanse some of the most powerful ones... why? -no reason other to have them return just now for fun. I'll just keep rolling with the punches in bleach. this arc is kind of fun after all. with all the effort put into bleach over the years I just wish it had a better story and made sense, but that's too much to ask so I'll settle for chapters like this
Old 2012-04-05, 08:36   Link #28
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
All the annoying characters make appearances...still it was a good chapter, should set up for some interesting drama when Orihime meets Loly and Menoly. Orihime was looking pretty hot in that outfit.

Also, will Grimmjow and Ichigo meet again? Should be interesting.
Old 2012-04-05, 09:22   Link #29
Langus
Optimus Prime

I don't normally find mangas cute, but that panel showing Ichigo covering Nel's eyes so she can't see the dead bodies was cute.
Old 2012-04-05, 09:37   Link #30
ronin myael
lost ronin

so does this mean that arrancars would have to go through a gladiator type of sport so they could serve this new aizen-wannabe baddie? for some reason i can't help think of battle royale, deadman wonderland and even the hunger games.
Old 2012-04-05, 09:52   Link #31
Mists

Interesting...so many characters from the past it's hard to keep track of.

I really want to know where the bear guy is (I forget his name) - it's been so long. It is exciting to see old faces though, but I hope they don't just have meaningless deaths.

Do you think Tite Kubo is ready to kill off some goodguys? Everything seems to be rushing...already in Heuco without much investigation and Uraha is there. Awkward jokes continue
Old 2012-04-05, 11:39   Link #32
Crimson Reaper

Are you kidding me? The two Aizen fangirls lived through Yammy's beatdown? He was even more sad then I thought if he couldn't even kill them. Not sure why the Fraccion look so different, is this the equivalent of an arrancar haircut? The Shinigami got their new looks to show the proof of a timeskip afterall.

We still don't know how Nel and Pesche got to the real world either.
Old 2012-04-05, 12:23   Link #33
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
Are you kidding me? The two Aizen fangirls lived through Yammy's beatdown? He was even more sad then I thought if he couldn't even kill them. Not sure why the Fraccion look so different, is this the equivalent of an arrancar haircut? The Shia anigami got their new looks to show the proof of a timeskip afterall.

We still don't know how Nel and Pesche got to the real world either.
Well one was just swated away and Lolly was thrown out of a window after she was knocked out and the chapter brakes showed Ishida saved her by what amounted to nailing her underwater to the side of the wall.
Also for those that don,t know Orihime was the one that healed Haliberri and her girls
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2012-04-05, 12:50   Link #34
SagaraSouske

It would be funny if the story developed like this:

Every captain + Ichigo gets owned by these new enemies. Urahara makes a deal with Yamaji and unleashes Aizen with some type of control mechanism that will kill Aizen if he does not do what the SS wishes him to do. Aizen goes fight these new enemies and somehow get them to become his underlings and use their power to undo Urahara's control. He now leads these new faction up to SS and says:"It was all my plan all along..."
Old 2012-04-05, 13:58   Link #35
Baragan

I have never wished aizen to be revived this much but i think its time he shows the vand... who he really is
Old 2012-04-05, 14:34   Link #36
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
It would be funny if the story developed like this:

Every captain + Ichigo gets owned by these new enemies. Urahara makes a deal with Yamaji and unleashes Aizen with some type of control mechanism that will kill Aizen if he does not do what the SS wishes him to do. Aizen goes fight these new enemies and somehow get them to become his underlings and use their power to undo Urahara's control. He now leads these new faction up to SS and says:"It was all my plan all along..."
Oh god no, I really hope Kubo isn't reading this.
Old 2012-04-05, 15:44   Link #37
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
Urahara makes a deal with Yamaji and unleashes Aizen with some type of control mechanism that will kill Aizen if he does not do what the SS wishes him to do.
That could be tough for Kubo. He made the hogyoku (that gives Aizen his immortality) so indestructible, that not even Urahara was able to come up with a way to destroy it.
Old 2012-04-05, 19:49   Link #38
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Inoue in hotpants and stockings?

Okay I'll keep reading this arc....
Old 2012-04-05, 20:08   Link #39
Alchemist007
*Author

I really like this panel of her:

Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-05, 21:39   Link #40
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Goddamn, Orihime's outfit is hot
tight shirt...thigh highs...short shorts...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!!!! *clinches chest*
Closed Thread