Shenlong

I doubt it, they never hint that she does
Shenlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 01:07   Link #3
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellat
highlight for question (ctrl-a works good)

does mayu know about the beatings that Kaoru was receiving from his grandfather
when he helped her at that party?
eh doesn't this thread belong in the licensed anime forum

Anyways no one knows that except Aoi since she seen them accidently
Old 2003-11-22, 20:59   Link #4
Swampy
Inactive Member

Ai Yori Aoshi Sesong 2???

I have reacently seen the wonderfull anime Ai Yori Aoshi... And i fell in love with it ;D... Then my friend told me that there has been released a sesong 2 of it... Does anyone know the name of it, and maybe where i can find it on a torrent....

Thanks for your time...
Swampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 21:14   Link #5
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
It's called Ai yori aoshi enishi, and I think that it's licensed.
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-22, 22:18   Link #6
EliteJounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampy
I have reacently seen the wonderfull anime Ai Yori Aoshi... And i fell in love with it ;D... Then my friend told me that there has been released a sesong 2 of it... Does anyone know the name of it, and maybe where i can find it on a torrent....

Thanks for your time...
You should spell it correctly because at first i thought you meant a song but that is ridiculous because there isnt anything called SeSong 2. So im guessing its 'Season 2'. And yeah, i think its licensed also... but im not entirely sure.
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-23, 01:15   Link #7
minglong
Jump!

Yes, it has been licensed which was the reason why Anime-Keep dropped the project.
minglong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-23, 05:52   Link #8
xris
Just call me Ojisan

If you look at the AnimeSuki front page, you will see a link called License List.

From there, you will see
  • Ai Yori Aoshi - Enishi
    Licensed by Geneon (formerly Pioneer) as mentioned on DVD volume 5 of the first season. First disc out in 2004.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 20:19   Link #9
ACE2003

Question Ai Yori Aoshi - Enishi

I know it's pretty much the same formula as last season, but I still like what I see so far. I am just wondering what is everyone else's opinion on this season and is it better than the first one?
ACE2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 20:28   Link #10
vio5555

Well its licensed, so you should probably go ask the people in the DVD and Licensed forum who dl it.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 20:38   Link #11
Seiryuu

Like vio said, it IS licensed, and therefore we shouldn't dl it. Geneon could make trouble for groups that distribute it. But I still dl what I see, cuz I figure, since I'm going to buy the DVD when it comes, I have no personal problem with dling until about a month before release, to get a preview, since I still give the company money when I get some and dump my CDs. Sort of like how it's okay to get a .ogm file of a licensed series as backup in case your DVD gets trashed by a friend's 2-year-old sibling. Hasn't happened to me, but I've heard stories.
Anyway, the show is much the same, just more severe. There isn't any novelty in the characters now, so they need to find another way to keep people interested while lightly setting the conflict in the first 12 eps, I figure. Thus, Chika is cuter, Mayu is more manipulative, Taeko is clumsier, and Tina, who once enjoyed massaging other girls' chests as a sort of greeting, thanks, congratulations, etc. now seems to be obsessed with literally grabbing any opportunity presented. I'm getting a little scared of her. And Chika's gotten so used to it that, in the newest episode, she obligingly lifted her arms for Tina to reach around for the episode's grope. shudder
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 20:38   Link #12
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

i've never watched the first series, but i think enishi is ok. i hope a good story will come up soon.

oops its licensed *shuts up*
bOcyOgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 21:28   Link #13
ACE2003

Geez....I KNOW IT'S LICENSED! Calm down! I am watching the Raws, on Japan TV, because I know Japanese so that is why I asked if anyone here is watching it. Don't get your panties in a bunch! =( I am in Tokyo, so most of the anime I watch or buy is RAW!!!=(
ACE2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-08, 23:08   Link #14
LynnieS

There hadn't been any problems in the past about discussing licensed anime - even those series that hadn't been released yet outside of Japan - so long as no one asks or offers information on where the episodes can be found. I haven't seen any rule changes on the subject yet, so...

As for AYAE, so far, it's much of the same as ACE2003 had mentioned. Same formula, same basic locations - they even went to the mountains again... About the best I can say on it is that at least the episodes are done well.

On the plus side, from the previews, I get the impression that with the series wrapping up, they're finally going to start advancing the storyline with Aoi-chan and Kaoru. I think that was the same thing that the writers did with the first series too.

The title is not at the top of my to-buy list for upcoming anime, but I'll pick up the discs to fill out my collection when I have some spare bucks.

Edit - Of course, if you're not sure about whether or not a thread is suitable, you should PM a mod and ask first.
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 01:29   Link #15
Wandering A.I.
エッチだ! しかたない

I'm liking it a lot. The crew is just as enjoyable as ever. The Love Hina cast was always a bit over the top for me and none of them took the back seat in any story very well, but the AYA crew is just right for this sort of show IMHO. I save the eps for after my hardest class in the week. ^^ It's like watching Tenchi, you can just trust that there will be some nice solid humor and fun interaction going on.

Tina seems the same to me. Maybe they spend more time on Chika then they used to, but her first few eps were really rather funny so I don't mind. Mayu is my favorite and at least she got a date and some character development with the piano bit. I don't think any portrayal of Aoi/Kaoru would be complete without the rest of the bunch along anyway so I'm in no rush with that.
Wandering A.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 04:35   Link #16
TheSecondMan

I'm enjoying it, but I have to ask, where is it going? What's the story we're looking into?

First season we saw the introduction to all the characters, and the development of Aoi and Kaoru's relationship, and how they worked through difficult situations. Second season gives off the impression that it's nothing but filler episodes.

Granted, I enjoy the show, but I can't see how any of the episodes link to one another. I see no continuation of a larger story going on. I hope something happens soon.
TheSecondMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 10:37   Link #17
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~

I've seen upto eps. 7, I'm liking the flow of the story so far. Its concentrating more on character development which is very good so get to know all of them much better. But I hope when it ends, the love story of Kaoru and Aoi should progress a little.
Gaara11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 14:28   Link #18
Yellat

Send a message via AIM to Yellat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara11
I've seen upto eps. 7, I'm liking the flow of the story so far. Its concentrating more on character development which is very good so get to know all of them much better. But I hope when it ends, the love story of Kaoru and Aoi should progress a little.
i hope it progresses, they made more progress it seems in the beginning of the first series then they have made sense it seems like.
Yellat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 06:41   Link #19
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Damn just seen ep11 and it seems like ep12 is the last epsiode of this series. WTF, What about Aoi and Hanabishi's relationship? The gang still doesn't know about their relationship. What about their wedding aren't they gonna at least show them getting married. Boy I hope their is a third season or I would be pissed. The 2 season was nothing but filler to me although some of the episodes were nice. I thought this series would at least be a full 24-26 episodes or so, I shouldn't be dissappointed afterall the series title has the word Enishi.
Old 2003-12-26, 10:50   Link #20
lordwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Damn just seen ep11 and it seems like ep12 is the last epsiode of this series. WTF, What about Aoi and Hanabishi's relationship? The gang still doesn't know about their relationship. What about their wedding aren't they gonna at least show them getting married. Boy I hope their is a third season or I would be pissed. The 2 season was nothing but filler to me although some of the episodes were nice. I thought this series would at least be a full 24-26 episodes or so, I shouldn't be dissappointed afterall the series title has the word Enishi.
The problem is that the manga does not have a conclusion yet and the anime production has to make up their own ending. This season evolves around Tina's pending leaving for US and that's it. Frankly I'm quite disappointed about it but hopefully there will be another season once the manga has more materials to be animated.
lordwu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, seinen