AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favourite Code Geass Mech Poll (Multiple Choice!)
Lancelot 112 33.04%
Gawain 210 61.95%
Burai 22 6.49%
Glasgow 11 3.24%
Sutherland 14 4.13%
Gloucester 16 4.72%
Gekka 22 6.49%
Guren Nishiki 142 41.89%
Ganymede 8 2.36%
Nightpolice 11 3.24%
Area 18/Serbian Cannon Mech 1 0.29%
Boatman 3 0.88%
Raiko 4 1.18%
Gan ruu 5 1.47%
Avalon 40 11.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 339. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-04-04, 08:36   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Code Geass Favourite Mechs Poll

Instead of a favourite character poll, we now have a Code Geass Favourite Mech Poll This poll is multiple choice and while we won’t restrict you from voting for every mech, please try to limit your choice to your top 2 or 3 picks if you can. If you like them all equally, then so be it, but if you can narrow it down a bit, then that’s even better. If you like one mech the most, then don’t feel the need to vote for anymore.

Please remember that once you make your vote you may not "come back" later to add or change your previous vote(s). So make sure you know all the mechs you want to include in your vote before you click the "Vote Now" button.

And of course the vote is public, so your votes will be visible to all.

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.
    Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like the mech without campaigning for votes. Anyway, they're mechs, you're not going to campaign for mechs are you

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a mech you dislike. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 00:14   Link #2
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Send a message via AIM to HunterRequiem
The lancelot FTW. With a combination of speed, manuverability, and firepower, the lancelot is probably the most destructive mech in the series.
HunterRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 22:51   Link #3
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

Seems like the only real competition is between the Lancelot, Gawain, Guren Nishiki and Avalon.

Just what happened to the mecha Toudou was supposed to have?
lil-d01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 23:04   Link #4
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Gawain and Avalon, because they're Lloyd's brain children (Lancelot is disowned because of its pilot)
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 23:50   Link #5
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

Todo's mech is a customized Raiko.

And I voted for the burai too, because I couldn't vote for the burai custom. Sword tech all the way!
Old 2007-04-05, 23:51   Link #6
Deathwing
what do i know

remeber people this is favorite mech pilots shouldn't influence our vote (they will but they shouldn't)
my vote goes to Lancelot
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 10:54   Link #7
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Gawain PWN all
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 00:25   Link #8
Cloud03
Uber_Noobifier

Send a message via MSN to Cloud03
My vote goes to Lancelot. I wish they made a KnightMare of Wing Zero Custom, that would've been cool...
Cloud03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 00:29   Link #9
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

That would have been pointless. Wing Zero Custom is a completely different style of mecha then the Knightmares. If you want to see a WZC inspired mecha, look no further then the Lancelot. The only thing that one can really transfer from WZC to KF is a big laser cannon, and the Lacelot's got that covered. But a knightmare with angel wings? I'd doubt even the britanians would go that far off logical millitary design.
Old 2007-04-07, 15:40   Link #10
piccu

I've voted for Lancelot and Avalon^^
Lancelot for its allround usability and Suzaku and Avalon for the pwning power!
piccu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 16:31   Link #11
wqwz

Personally i like the design of Lancelot.....but because of its pilot.....= = sry but cant vote for u

So i vote for Gawain instead....i like the idea of having two pilot in on mech....>___<
wqwz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 16:34   Link #12
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I wanna vote for Cornelia's Gloucester frame, my fav' mech from the series --- could it be added to the poll by any chance? :3

& lol Nightpolice, so gonna get my vote.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2007-04-07 at 17:42.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 16:58   Link #13
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

Karen's Guren Nishiki ftw!

NO ONE CAN STOP THE CLAW!
EphemeralDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 18:38   Link #14
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Well, pilots kinda matter because Lancelot loses its glory from the Suzaku's suicidal tactics. I mean, Gaiwan is badass because it doesn't embarrass itself by having a shootout with Avalon, but Lancelot ends up damaged more than half of the time.
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 18:56   Link #15
HunterRequiem
Resident cynic

It's ironic. The Lancelot is such a powerful machine, and Suzuku is a good pilot in terms of tactics, but he's like a computer program, as revealed by Zero. It's hard to beleive that the little voice in the back of his head isn't telling him, "hey, they just predicted your last move, maybe you should actually try somthing different for once."
Old 2007-04-07, 19:10   Link #16
ZombieSheep

they are probably saving that for the final fight of the first season.

on the side, no love for grunt units?
ZombieSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 22:47   Link #17
mistyken

i think Gekka is cool...
black and red is a good combination for such samurai frame...gekka gets my vote!!
mistyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 11:55   Link #18
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Gawain and Guren Nishiki. Gawain can trap/disable movement with those fingers and Guren Nishiki finishes things up with the Radiation Wave. Total pwnage.

Lancelot has a sucky power supply XD
m-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 12:20   Link #19
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Lancelot's definitely up there with good usability for situations. Good ground speed, evasion, swords for the close combat and a solid gun Power wouldn't be an issue if they used it for what it was meant for which is ground combat.

Guren comes in second, but has excellent strengths. Extremely dangerous in close combat with that arm.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 13:11   Link #20
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Lancelot's definitely up there with good usability for situations. Good ground speed, evasion, swords for the close combat and a solid gun Power wouldn't be an issue if they used it for what it was meant for which is ground combat.
While I certainly cannot disagree with you on your statements above, I must also state that the Lancelot has one terrible weakness: its pilot. Or rather, its reliance on its pilot. Suzaku is the only one who can put the Lancelot's "good usability" to, well, good use.

While you may argue that this may also be the case in the Guren Nishiki, it isn't as problematic as it is in the case of Lancelot. Suzaku's physical prowess is sheer magic: it's quite unique to him, and this physical prowess is a key to Lancelot's maneuverability. If the pilot doesn't have Suzaku's strength, agility, and dexterity, the Lancelot's strength, agility, and dexterity are merely theoretical and cannot really be fully executed. In short, the Lancelot can only produce results when used by Suzaku. The Guren Nishiki, on the other hand, is pretty much point-and-click [or rather, aim(the arm)-and-fire(the wave)]. While it does rely on the pilot's nerves and accuracy, it isn't as completely pilot-reliant as the Lancelot is.

And the Gawain? Lelouch "put it to good use" in a matter of seconds.
Flying away from the enemy = win XD
m-san is offline   Reply With Quote